Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry i did mean Eliza...
Yeah sure u know u get both, i don't think anyone feels threatened by Kana stealing ur girl.
But many don't like lesbian and/or sharing content even if it is harem, same for femdom, it's just that it is not avoidable.

For me i just lost any interest in both of the girls and i will reject them, if i get the chance, than they can entertain each other for all i care.
Idealy mc get the choice to say, how stupid the whole training thing is and wish both of them good luck together...and yeah i know that won't happen
The dev confirmed you'll be able to reject any of the women you don't like, but yeah, telling them that you did it because of that stupid training thing would be something I'd like to have as an option too. Like I've said before I don't see a point of having a love interest that's completely inexperienced and then having someone else getting all her firsts because she needs to be "trained"... I didn't really like Kana anyway, but that story arc moved Eliza from the top of my list to the bottom really fast.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
if it was ffm i doubt most of you would complain seeing as its common in a harem game so what's the difference in FF without the man, it just makes me feel like your insecure and feel like they are going to steal them from you because you cant compete when you can...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
This game is so fucking frustrating. MC is just there to observe and doesn't have any real choice or say in anything, other than being a pathetic doormat.
watch anime and see a real doormat mc written into that roll, this mc can actually fight and is rediscovering himself, unless your going to tell me you never felt like shit and had to pick up the pieces some of the romance is even too fast for what is normal but the mc's character growth is normal compared to so many other games

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so... I just picked this up earlier and reached the part where Kana came to visit the MC...
his own parents didnt know he moved to another city and his "childhood friend" or the sister if using the patch did? there was no mention of her other then after the phone call with his mom where the only mention of Kana was that she is mad at MC about a teddy bear...
when i saw her scene in the train i half expected her to arrive at an empty apartments (the one he left..)..

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ok so... I just picked this up earlier and reached the part where Kana came to visit the MC...
his own parents didnt know he moved to another city and his "childhood friend" or the sister if using the patch did? there was no mention of her other then after the phone call with his mom where the only mention of Kana was that she is mad at MC about a teddy bear...
when i saw her scene in the train i half expected her to arrive at an empty apartments (the one he left..)..
he told his parents what town he was in so ill give you credit for not knowing the address because i cant remember him giving that out but that could just be due to the whole "creating a fake address" issue so wasn't mentioned like when a character gives out their number but never mentions it

Aug 8, 2017
watch anime and see a real doormat mc written into that roll, this mc can actually fight and is rediscovering himself, unless your going to tell me you never felt like shit and had to pick up the pieces some of the romance is even too fast for what is normal but the mc's character growth is normal compared to so many other games
My point is that the MC is too trusting and willing to agree far too quickly for someone with his past.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
the fact anyone feels threatened by a woman in a harem game shows your weakness woman on woman can only do so much even lesbians i know still miss dick from time to time rofl and woman are too emotional for others ive known as well
Hi kajidiablo, i don't want to effend anyone and of course i like threesome with Girls (FFM) and i know, its a harem game an i will play it further. But in my opinion it should be, that latest after the Orgasm with Kana the next Training should be with the Person, i love, or is my thinking to weird? Also is there no respect from the sister? That is a beautiful Scene there, i only want to show that there are signs or possibilities to get NTR and LI are not only man/girl, also a girl can steel an LI from you. I don't think, i would like train the LI from my brother/sister/mom/father without any thoughts of my own interests or pleasure, am i wrong? I don't think, its weakness, or would you like it, if your LI is "trained" by other people? In this special case i'd to love Kana and Eilza both, but after they are my LI they can speak about to pleasure them self, i have nothing against it, would rather join in, if possible! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Its only my opinion and yes, i know, its only a game (a good one)! Nice Weekend to you guys! (y)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Hi kajidiablo, i don't want to effend anyone and of course i like threesome with Girls (FFM) and i know, its a harem game an i will play it further. But in my opinion it should be, that latest after the Orgasm with Kana the next Training should be with the Person, i love, or is my thinking to weird? Also is there no respect from the sister? That is a beautiful Scene there, i only want to show that there are signs or possibilities to get NTR and LI are not only man/girl, also a girl can steel an LI from you. I don't think, i would like train the LI from my brother/sister/mom/father without any thoughts of my own interests or pleasure, am i wrong? I don't think, its weakness, or would you like it, if your LI is "trained" by other people? In this special case i'd to love Kana and Eilza both, but after they are my LI they can speak about to pleasure them self, i have nothing against it, would rather join in, if possible! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Its only my opinion and yes, i know, its only a game (a good one)! Nice Weekend to you guys! (y)
point im making in a true harem game you could be fucking one woman while she eats out another, but take out the man and its wrong? in this case both love the mc but are not in the harem haven't even confessed yet and all i can say is would you rather them fuck a man or a woman because neither is rarely an issue and i say this with 40 virgins and 20 non virgins "under my belt" and had multiple three sums and foursome's

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
he told his parents what town he was in so ill give you credit for not knowing the address because i cant remember him giving that out but that could just be due to the whole "creating a fake address" issue so wasn't mentioned like when a character gives out their number but never mentions it
i mean as soon as his phone call with his mom ends we already see Kana in the train.. and when she tells MC how she knew where he lived she said his mom told her.. so i just expected it to be too soon.. could have added a small line to her dialog in that train scene along the lines of "Im so glad i talked to his/our mom before leaving and found out about him moving and got his new adress", would have gave some depth to the timeline of things

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i mean as soon as his phone call with his mom ends we already see Kana in the train.. and when she tells MC how she knew where he lived she said his mom told her.. so i just expected it to be too soon.. could have added a small line to her dialog in that train scene along the lines of "Im so glad i talked to his/our mom before leaving and found out about him moving and got his new adress", would have gave some depth to the timeline of things
i get your argument but this is a story not real life and even if he doesn't you can fill in the banks in that regard

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
:KEK: Well, well, well... what do we have here?
Don't you worry, as I plan to re-master the past episodes to sate your appetites.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
im honestly curious how you will face irine when she was raped by multiple MEN then kana training eliza when the mc loves her more then anyone else story wise

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Was there a Ch4 pt 2? Last I had was 4 pt 1. I played this a while before it got to end of Chapter 4. Guess I missed a release. Oh well.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
:KEK: Well, well, well... what do we have here?
Don't you worry, as I plan to re-master the past episodes to sate your appetites.
sorry if im over stepping my boundary's i just enjoy the story and don't see any issues compared to many other games with actual NTR or sharing

Edit: that said ch 5 "full" was short as hell more a part 1 compared to every other chapter before it

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes