Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I have to ask, are there vampires? There are a lot of red eyes out there: Yuna, Irene, Eliza, Nari, Zoey, Ken, Lisa.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Alright. But what's up with all those red eyes? Are there vampires in the game? Does explain why the MC went down on his knees after looking in Yuna's eyes (her only scene).
I haven't seen the scene, so I will not comment on it. But I don't think there are vampires in the game. I haven't seen anything that makes me think that any character is a vampire.

Also, Yuna has had red eyes since she was a child, as can be seen in her childhood memories.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, since I saw those mini hands on men, I knew something wasn't right here, and now domination? Not my cup of coffee, I started playing your other game first, and thought I'd try this one too, since I liked My Bully Is My Lover. But this one it's a not for me, I just hope you don't put that kind of content in the other one.
Here you only have the option of skipping the event, it would be better, a path where you could avoid it, tell that girl, I don't owe you anything, and send her to fuck herself, so... Nahhh.
I will keep playing the other one, I hope it stays as good as it has been so far. :giggle: Good luck dev.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ok, since I saw those mini hands on men, I knew something wasn't right here, and now domination? Not my cup of coffee, I started playing your other game first, and thought I'd try this one too, since I liked My Bully Is My Lover. But this one it's a not for me, I just hope you don't put that kind of content in the other one.
Here you only have the option of skipping the event, it would be better, a path where you could avoid it, tell that girl, I don't owe you anything, and send her to fuck herself, so... Nahhh.
I will keep playing the other one, I hope it stays as good as it has been so far. :giggle: Good luck dev.
Yep.. Things here are pretty angsty. ahahaha. And nope MBML will stay lighhearted as it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I only played a bit of the beginning, but the setup is very similar to my real desire, with way worse renders. My bully my lover is better in that department though, and overall.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
1st Patreon Goal Commemoration Wallpapers! - Public

LCC Special wallpaper.jpg

Reactions: Lerd0

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Wait, where is Lisa on the list? Which brings up another question : Is she going to be added as a harem option or is she going to hook up with Ken? Because in the other game she just told the MC that her boyfriend liked the shirt he was looking at, but in this game she doesn't have one.. *ponder*

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes