ernella

Feb 26, 2019
Hi, everyone.
I'm a little bit tired of grinding after many restarts, but don't want to cheat, so I wrote a little script adding action links to sidebar that simplify some actions: shower, makeup, nap. It simply clicks links and skips choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi, everyone.
I'm a little bit tired of grinding after many restarts, but don't want to cheat, so I wrote a little script adding action links to sidebar that simplify some actions: shower, makeup, nap. It simply clicks links and skips choices.

Hey ernella,

Maybe you should tell people a bit more of what it does exactly (I mean are all the actions simply gone by pressing a button and are you completely clean for example, or does it show some images etc) and how to use/install it. I, for one, have no clue what to do with this. Granted I'm not the smartest around, but still :)

Cheers
BurningSun

ernella

Feb 26, 2019
sorry, you're right)
Whole purpose is for time economy for repeating events.
There are 5 actions:
- shower - complete shower at home: skips all intermediate questions (quick\normal, or ignore stranger sound or run away, except sex scenes: raping, lesbian) and brings us to to initial home screen again. (i'm tired of two events: taking shower every morning, and rising moral at beginning of game: park nap is only available 2-3 times, but one full sunday in shower restores morale from 40 to 70)
- home makeup - at home, 1 click for 2 make up stages: apply one and return back - picture and text are random, so it's always needed to search second link. Useful for job as you need 25-30 stats and you need two makeups to make 40 summary - two clicks make it faster (instead of slow 4 clicks)
- public makeup - go to public toilet at any city location, apply two makeup (40 points) and return back - useful when you came to work and forget to rise an appearance stat at home.
- park nap - same as home makup - just for nap being at park location - take a nap and return back to entrance.
- work - way from home to nothern amsterdam (may not be working)

now i'm trying to write script fo full day to library with studying and dishes at kitchen, but still can't figure all scenarios

Reactions: Pagot

ernella

Feb 26, 2019
@BurningSun, thank you a lot for this game. i'm spend a lot of time on it and found only 3 ending. And i can't imaging how much time you invest in this. You're doing a great job, thank you.

I don't wanna cheat with stats, as enjoyment is delivered not by ending but process. I just wanted exclude some repeating grinding actions, that i already know,

kyoh21

Jul 26, 2018
I've noticed that my pay keeps declining. What is causing that?

EDIT: Never mind. It's the low morale that's causing that.

D

Deleted member 1266410

I experience some problems where the page loads no options to select, only the text (had it with the option of not paying back the loan, and have it at Henry, no option aviable after the optio to talk about the rent) Using Chrome

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I experience some problems where the page loads no options to select, only the text (had it with the option of not paying back the loan, and have it at Henry, no option aviable after the optio to talk about the rent) Using Chrome
Hey artemivanov,

Are you 100% sure you are using the latest version V0.8.6.3? And if you are using that version, are you sure you have pressed the 'Update me!' button?

Reason for asking is that both these issues were fixed in V0.8.6.2 & V0.8.6.3.

Thank you
BurningSun

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Naah, Henrys lowering rent quest is still for hieromants, sometimes you get open first pussy option, sometimes bj. What the kiss is - 100 dignity?

D

Deleted member 1266410

Hey artemivanov,

Are you 100% sure you are using the latest version V0.8.6.3? And if you are using that version, are you sure you have pressed the 'Update me!' button?

Reason for asking is that both these issues were fixed in V0.8.6.2 & V0.8.6.3.

Thank you
BurningSun
Thx, that worked. Completly missed the recent updates... :O

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hey, "chat with the owner" what can i do by the pub?
my only option is "wonder what to do"
So far I did not get that myself, there is said to be a bar job, but you have to go there at a certain time of a certain day. It was posted somewhere in this long and growing thread, if I remember correctly by BurningSun himself. You might want to browse his posts, it must have been about two month ago (maybe).

EDIT - found it! It is post 1.658.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I'm stuck in photoshoot job at experience 34, meeting Rosie @ 1st time. After that, subsequent photoshoot won't advance the experience. Looking at the console, after $ShootExp is 34, it won't advance. Only $Rosie is advanced, currently at 20. Are there any requirements?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm stuck in photoshoot job at experience 34, meeting Rosie @ 1st time. After that, subsequent photoshoot won't advance the experience. Looking at the console, after $ShootExp is 34, it won't advance. Only $Rosie is advanced, currently at 20. Are there any requirements?
Hey n1ck,

Do you mean that every day you do have the option to go to the Studio and do a photoshoot, but the 34 experience stays at 34, no matter how many times you go?

Thanks
BurningSun

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
how much content does this game have?, can Lizzy do something in the Red district?, is there prostitution in the game?, I played for hours and I still can't make her lose her virginity, and every time I go to the club it says I can't enter with jeans so how can I take her clothes off?.
As of now the Red Light District is a placeholder for a future update.

The prostitution part could occur by not paying the Loan Shark for the first two weeks. I think you need low dignity though to push through with it.

There are clothing options in the mall that you should buy (I'm not sure what clothing aside from the pumps).

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
thanks for your reply and I can't wait for the red district update.

how or where can I take a loan?.
Hey scor099,

You need pumps and a dress for the club (it tells you so if you don't have either and trying to enter the club in yellow writing :D)
There are several ways to unlock the prostitution on the streets/beach/park.

One indeed is through the loanshark. Find a flyer on the message board, or find it by chance when walking to and from the Bijlmer area.

Good luck
BurningSun

PS: Have a look at the hints section (left side of the screen) it may answer some of your other questions.

P_B

Oct 4, 2018
Probably I'm just stupid, but I cant find a way to get my morale up. Its pretty low now, and wont get up

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Makeup isnt working for me. It wont change my looks. Any solutions?
Have you checked the setting on your diary page?
Probably I'm just stupid, but I cant find a way to get my morale up. Its pretty low now, and wont get up
I find that the best ways to get Morale up is by
1) Walk through the park
2) have a nap in the park
3) Mingle in the pub.

Good luck
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes