• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
What are the things that trigger the coffee shop events? I once had someone there have a chessboard i think, but that was only once.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
What are the things that trigger the coffee shop events? I once had someone there have a chessboard i think, but that was only once.
Hey shizzlenizzle (fun name :))

You are mixing up the local pub & the coffee shop.
The local pub has the following possible events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The coffee shop (at the mall) has the following event:
Hope that helps
BurningSun

Reactions: shizzlenizzle

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
Hey shizzlenizzle (fun name :))

You are mixing up the local pub & the coffee shop.
The local pub has the following possible events:
The coffee shop (at the mall) has the following event:
Hope that helps
BurningSun
Ah, that I was. Thank you!
Could you shed some light on how to specifically trigger the pub events? I only saw the chess event once, and never had any of the others.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ah, that I was. Thank you!
Could you shed some light on how to specifically trigger the pub events? I only saw the chess event once, and never had any of the others.
Hmm you want a more detailed description huh? Okay I'll budge.. this once :)

Hope that helps
BurningSun

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
So selling yourself in the gym while working out doesn't take your virginity. Not that I mind, it just might be important to someone in the future.

BugQuestionMark2.png

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So selling yourself in the gym while working out doesn't take your virginity. Not that I mind, it just might be important to someone in the future.
Hey GoldenMousey,

Yeah that one is on my to do list for the next major update still. Thanks for the reminder!

@BurningSun do you have an idea when the next major update will drop? :) I like your work so much and think that you are way to underrated
Hey Doktor7007,

Thanks for the kind words. No real date set for it yet, but I am aiming for end of March. At the moment it is looking good.

Cheers
BurningSun

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
So I've failed to pay the loan shark twice so far, and it seems like all he does each time is use you. Is there an actual dead end here, like being sold into slavery?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So I've failed to pay the loan shark twice so far, and it seems like all he does each time is use you. Is there an actual dead end here, like being sold into slavery?
'All he does'... I think that that already is pretty grim no? :)
Anyway, don't pay him and make sure not to meet him in any kind of way for more than 7 days and there will be an ending coming your way.
is there some sort of walkthrough?
No there is not I'm afraid. Most stuff has been asked in this forum though, so a good search should answer most of your questions. And you can always ask me :)

Cheers
BurningSun

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
How do you find a dealer that sells coke? And when you find them, in what part of town are they going to be? I was looking to see if anyone asked where you can buy it and someone answered finding a dealer, but I've been save scumming traveling around and I can't seem to bump into any.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a possibility gettin laid with the flower shop owner? :)
If I recall correctly, BurningSun (the developer) stated that this is one of those innocent paths (like the Library's main path). So no. However, I haven't played the game in a while so things could have changed since then...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How do you find a dealer that sells coke? And when you find them, in what part of town are they going to be? I was looking to see if anyone asked where you can buy it and someone answered finding a dealer, but I've been save scumming traveling around and I can't seem to bump into any.
You find him when walking to and from the city center. Once you've found him, a new option in the city center will be available to meet him.

Is there a possibility gettin laid with the flower shop owner? :)
No. Will never be an option.

thanks! didn't know the faoud stuff could not end in a bad end however, since that what happened to me :whistle:
What do you mean exactly? There is no bad end for the flower job, unless you do not join Mo when he meets you outside after work.

Cheers
BurningSun

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
You find him when walking to and from the city center. Once you've found him, a new option in the city center will be available to meet him.
I've traveled on foot back and forth from both the Biljmer and the northern part to the city center repeatedly and I never met a dealer. There's a rare encounter where I see people dealing, or people using coke but neither of those make an actual dealer appear in the center. Is there some sort of prerequisite I'm missing here?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I think you need to try coke in the club first, but I think it gets you gangbanged so your choice.
Not really. If you follow the Photoshoot job line, there's a chance you'll end up getting some coke desire/addiction. I think the chances to meet the dealer would be higher then.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I've traveled on foot back and forth from both the Biljmer and the northern part to the city center repeatedly and I never met a dealer. There's a rare encounter where I see people dealing, or people using coke but neither of those make an actual dealer appear in the center. Is there some sort of prerequisite I'm missing here?
I think you need to try coke in the club first, but I think it gets you gangbanged so your choice.
Not really. If you follow the Photoshoot job line, there's a chance you'll end up getting some coke desire/addiction. I think the chances to meet the dealer would be higher then.
Okay I mixed some stuff up. You meet the dealer by walking towards the Bijlmer from the city center or from the Northern part of town. So only walking from the city center or the northern part of town towards the Bijlmer. (I need to change that for the next version.)
You need to meet the guy that is dealing 4 times. Every time you meet him the 'story' progresses untill he offers you coke. Then he will be available in the city center.

There is no prerequisite or job event or club event needed for it to trigger. Just a bit of luck.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes