Lisa55

Mar 9, 2019
You should add option in park for masturbate and piss(this should able to do anywhere), if you can of course.. also should get caught.

Good game, great work. :)

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I notice that some action/scenes seeme to clobber the VirInfo data structure, specifically changing the $SexLoc variable into insane values. In my game, Lizzy is already deflowered, but the info about how was she deflowered from time to time disappeared. Upon checking, the state of VirInfo structure is changed from
Code:
$VirInfo.Loc = "ClubPickup"
$VirInfo.SexLoc = 5
to
Code:
$VirInfo.SexLoc = [some random number]
I haven't zeroed in at what scene does this, but I suspect it have something to do with bus scenes.

BTW, I'm using v0.8.6.3.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hey n1ck,

Do you mean that every day you do have the option to go to the Studio and do a photoshoot, but the 34 experience stays at 34, no matter how many times you go?

Thanks
BurningSun
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, this is the case. I grew tired of it and manually change it to 44, still the same. Then to 54, the same. The last change is to set it to 67. I thought if it stuck there, at least the scene is interesting. Oddly, at some point, the experience do get up. I'm now in 143, all without messing the vars since 67. But at 34, nothing I do will get the experience up, short of changing the value myself.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Q: What triggers William quest? I abandoned Zack quest, sometimes later Willian leaves libray, investigate- some pussygrabing, and nothing. Did i miss a trigger?
Sorry about - English not my native language.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm, I got this scenario in my gameplay: Lizzie already booted from her photoshoot work (exp 150). Then I ran into Faoud, which then tells her to do video shoot with Donny. When coming around to the studio, Donny acts as if he didn't recognize Lizzie. Might want to fix this.

Also, is there any possibility to keep shooting videos with Donny after Faoud's debt is fully paid?

UPDATE:
There's a bug in v0.8.6.3 which skips the scene when Donnie is telling Lizzie that Faoud's debt has been repaid. In "ShootF1", "$VShootF" should be "$VShootF1"

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I notice that some action/scenes seeme to clobber the VirInfo data structure, specifically changing the $SexLoc variable into insane values. In my game, Lizzy is already deflowered, but the info about how was she deflowered from time to time disappeared. Upon checking, the state of VirInfo structure is changed from
Code:
$VirInfo.SexLoc = 5
to
Code:
$VirInfo.SexLoc = [some random number]
I haven't zeroed in at what scene does this, but I suspect it have something to do with bus scenes.

BTW, I'm using v0.8.6.3.
I found it. Is fixed for the next version. It could happen in other areas as well, but they trigger less often which is why you may not have noticed it yet.

Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, this is the case. I grew tired of it and manually change it to 44, still the same. Then to 54, the same. The last change is to set it to 67. I thought if it stuck there, at least the scene is interesting. Oddly, at some point, the experience do get up. I'm now in 143, all without messing the vars since 67. But at 34, nothing I do will get the experience up, short of changing the value myself.
Hmm very strange, never heard of that before and I'm unable to reproduce it. Will keep it in mind, but for now I will drop it in the box 'weird one off? bugs'.

Hmm, I got this scenario in my gameplay: Lizzie already booted from her photoshoot work (exp 150). Then I ran into Faoud, which then tells her to do video shoot with Donny. When coming around to the studio, Donny acts as if he didn't recognize Lizzie. Might want to fix this.

Also, is there any possibility to keep shooting videos with Donny after Faoud's debt is fully paid?

UPDATE:
There's a bug in v0.8.6.3 which skips the scene when Donnie is telling Lizzie that Faoud's debt has been repaid. In "ShootF1", "$VShootF" should be "$VShootF1"
Hey n1ck,

Ha, yeah will fix that for the next version. Thanks for letting me know.
Yes there is an option to keep doing the shoots.... and I guess it got skipped due to that bug. Strange I've been able to trigger it on my tries. Anyway fixed now. Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Q: What triggers William quest? I abandoned Zack quest, sometimes later Willian leaves libray, investigate- some pussygrabing, and nothing. Did i miss a trigger?
Sorry about - English not my native language.
You need to abandon the Zack quest when he meets Lizzy in the library and asks her to show him her boobs. That is the key moment to trigger Willem. Once you've done that and Willem has saved you from Zack, be patient and at some point Willem will come for his reward.

@BurningSun
Hi chap, when is 0.8.7 out? I can see the updated post on Patreon but can't actually read it. Any hints on what the update contains?

You should have a word with this guy: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-choices-new-game-in-developement.27378/
:LOL:
Hey Davox,

I'm aiming to release the BETA version this month..... but.... unsure if it will happen as there is a lot of stuff still going on. The post on Patreon is showing some screenshots with some hints here and there of the new content.

Haha yea! 'Joe NO steal ma name brah!'

Cheers
BurningSun

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yes there is an option to keep doing the shoots....
Yay, but it seemed the pay for doing Faoud video shoots (after clearing the debt) is way lower than the pay from normal photoshoot job at 100+ exp, while the scene's are more hardcore in Faoud's. It would be nice if there's an explanation for this if lizzie already done the normal photoshoot to it's conclusion, like Donny threatening Lizzie that it's her who come to him while he already have other girl to fill lizzie's role.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a list of all current available endings? I've discovered a few and would like to find the rest. I'm primarily looking for endings with a darker slavery/forced prostitution theme, my favorite so far being the trucker ending.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there a list of all current available endings? I've discovered a few and would like to find the rest. I'm primarily looking for endings with a darker slavery/forced prostitution theme, my favorite so far being the trucker ending.
There is no real list, but searcg for ending in this thread and I'm sure you'll find help.

There are 10 in total at the moment and some have variations to them. E.g. the ending with the loanshark has 2 different stories. The 'standard' one and the one if you have a low luck value and they are quite different from one another in terms of good & bad.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Oh there's 2 loanshark endings? I only got the one where he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the low luck or high luck version? I thought it was kinda lame, so I'm happy to hear there's another version!

I also got to the ending of Balans, which I liked. I'm thinking of aiming for the library next, but which of the two paths would you say is darker?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Oh there's 2 loanshark endings? I only got the one where he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the low luck or high luck version? I thought it was kinda lame, so I'm happy to hear there's another version!

I also got to the ending of Balans, which I liked. I'm thinking of aiming for the library next, but which of the two paths would you say is darker?
Haha, well it kinda is a good ending is it not? You get helped by a woman and all. The other ending..... well let's say is a little less happy :D

Willem is darkest by far and will eventually end in a bad ending.
Zack is more positive as over time Lizzy starts to like doing what she is doing. Also the Zack version isn't completely finished yet.

Good luck
BurningSun

Reactions: qazwsx8911

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello everyone, Mr. BurningSun In Da Club, when when:p:unsure::cool:
Working hard to get it finished, but I've not had much time lately. Looking for a new job is taking most of my free time at the moment, so not sure yet when it will be finished at this time sorry.

BurningSun

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Any plans for some kind of ongoing forced prostitution? I keep hoping someone is going to enslave the MC in a way that isn't just a bad ending, but actually allows the game to continue in the context of ownership.

Also I started the Library portion, and I closed the open chat window. Did that close me out of both quests? One of your earlier posts said he has to save you from Zach in order to properly trigger, did I accidentally prevent this from happening?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Any plans for some kind of ongoing forced prostitution? I keep hoping someone is going to enslave the MC in a way that isn't just a bad ending, but actually allows the game to continue in the context of ownership.
While I haven't do the library path yet, I believe Faoud path can be easily modified to support this, like from time to time, faoud drops by and tells the MC to pay him x amount of money, thus the debt can never be fully repaid. The features already there in game, just needed a little narrative integration.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Also I started the Library portion, and I closed the open chat window. Did that close me out of both quests? One of your earlier posts said he has to save you from Zach in order to properly trigger, did I accidentally prevent this from happening?
Yes there are plans for this. Fauod and Willem come to mind mainly to link it, but there is also something else I want to do, but I can only do so much every time you know.

No, Keep doing the library and soon you will something happening (Exp 23 is needed for next event).

While I haven't do the library path yet, I believe Faoud path can be easily modified to support this, like from time to time, faoud drops by and tells the MC to pay him x amount of money, thus the debt can never be fully repaid. The features already there in game, just needed a little narrative integration.
Yeah... Faoud is way to kind isn't he :D There will be some changes in the future, though I like the option of really being done with the debt you know.
Lizzy is faced with overwhelming odds, needs to actually walk the streets to get by and pay off this criminal dude, but can actually become free of him again is a great way to see if Lizzy can work her way out of the troubles. So I'm not going to remove the option with Faoud. I'm more likely going to add a choice at the end of the flower job and make Lizzy end up in a brothel in the Ukraine or something :D

Cheers
BurningSun

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Great! I keep picturing something like someone forces you to live with them, or moves into your apartment, has a client or clients waiting for you every night for cash (which prevents you from waking up early enough to hold a regular job) and demands you independently earn him a quota each day or week. Your inability to get up early and earn a regular wage (due to being fucked all night long) forces you to work a later job, tying in with the upcoming stripping and brothel content, as well as independent prostitution. Failing to meet his quota leads to outstanding debt, which might lead to a certain threshold that leads to your being sold into slavery or something as a bad end.

Just a few ideas, looking forward to whatever you come up with! Thanks for all the hard work, and for sharing your game with everyone.

Reactions: RenStimpy
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes