NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hey all,

As promised, a list of the current change log below. Be aware that this change log can and most likely will change before the final release of the BETA.
I'm currently working hard to 1) strip the current build of half finished stuff 2) finish anything mentioned below that isn't finished yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers all
BurningSun
Sorry to sound like a broken tape but when can we expect this update to roll out?

rammstein0606

Apr 9, 2019
can anyone help me? i have cleaning job an i have a message from sandra "
HI Lizzy,
I get nothing but positive comments about your work and presence.
Keep up the good work and please make sure to study a little more as well as looking even more stunning :)
Thanks!
Sandra
" after a few days i have been kicked from job. what i most do? (sorry for my bad english)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
can anyone help me? i have cleaning job an i have a message from sandra "
HI Lizzy,
I get nothing but positive comments about your work and presence.
Keep up the good work and please make sure to study a little more as well as looking even more stunning :)
Thanks!
Sandra
" after a few days i have been kicked from job. what i most do? (sorry for my bad english)
Sounds like you need to do one or more of the following:
  • Increase your Housekeeping Skill (i.e., Library --> Study Housekeeping)
  • Increase your Looks (i.e., Makeup)
  • Have good hygiene (i.e., Showering)
  • Have enough Energy and Health
To the left side of the UI, there should be an job icon (at least there was one several versions back anyway), that if you hover over it, then sometimes it will tell you what you need before working. ;] Hope that helps! Have fun!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This is one of, if not the best games on this site, please keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to next update
Does anyone know when he is going to release the next public version
When to wait for the update?
waiting
waiting
waiting
some news
:)
Sorry to sound like a broken tape but when can we expect this update to roll out?
Hey all,

Sorry for my slow responses lately. It is proving to take a little longer than I expected to get the next update ready for BETA. It is coming together. I know it is taking forever and my apologies for that as well. Juggling RL issues (no job & operation coming up) & the development of the game is taking it's toll on me though so please bare with me.

I'm not trying to test your patience, or keep you chasing a carrot on a stick. I honestly am working hard to finalize it whenever I have a chance to work on it and it is coming for sure.

Take care
BurningSun

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Operation coming up...
Are you going to be okay?
Many people around me in RL aren't doing too great health-wise lately--several in the hospital at this very moment--so that off-handed comment is raising some flags... :(

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Hey all,

Sorry for my slow responses lately. It is proving to take a little longer than I expected to get the next update ready for BETA. It is coming together. I know it is taking forever and my apologies for that as well. Juggling RL issues (no job & operation coming up) & the development of the game is taking it's toll on me though so please bare with me.

I'm not trying to test your patience, or keep you chasing a carrot on a stick. I honestly am working hard to finalize it whenever I have a chance to work on it and it is coming for sure.

Take care
BurningSun
The bigger they get the more time it takes to add and tie off the loose ends.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
This game seems very promising. It would be great if pictures could be larger though. If pictures can be found, i believe it should be relatively simple to make high res patch, as only pictures need to be replaced (well, as high res as can be found).
It also would be great if pregnancy could get it's own separate setting so i can have easy difficult with high change of getting knocked up (or make it hard to get knocked up on hard) - unless ofc pregnancy leads to game over and you don't plan to change that.

But some questions: how exactly do i become prostitute and how much prostitution content there is atm? I have found red light district but i get told there would be more content in future. I have 96 cum desire, 1 dignity and 96 liberal and 100 reputation atm. My morale is also at 0, and i am trying to reduce my luck. Should i keep morale high or low if i want to be prostitute and be abused? I think i may have confused something which is why i intentionally tried to have low morale...

Also, is there way to get rid of STDs atm?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
You can take a loan, fail to pay it and the extra week. The guy then mentions about prostitution. You can do gloryhole stuff in bathrooms as well.
STDs - go to the Wellness Center in North. There's a Health option where you can pay to get cured.

Reactions: Pilluah

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
You can take a loan, fail to pay it and the extra week. The guy then mentions about prostitution. You can do gloryhole stuff in bathrooms as well.
STDs - go to the Wellness Center in North. There's a Health option where you can pay to get cured.
Thank you. But how do i take a loan? i don't think i have found that place yet

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
You need to go to the loanshark. I can't remember which one unlocks him, but to find things:
- buy the map from the local shop for the library.
- check the notice board and click on the flyers.
- walk instead of getting the bus to different areas and sometimes you find new locations.

When you've unlocked him, he's in Bijlmer.

Reactions: Pilluah
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes