esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Dunno if against the rules or whatever, but I've been attempting to make a game like this game.

url: rough (working title)

It's gone so far down in the dev forum with 0 replies :(, so have to get some attention somehow. Been working on this for a couple of weeks, no images yet but would really appreciate it if people could try to break the features that are there (use debug mode to add cash in the character page), or some suggestions of stuff to add. Not looking to make money off it or anything, people can use the code to make their own game if they like.

Almost getting to the point where I can add story to it.

Reactions: lolguest

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
But some questions: how exactly do i become prostitute and how much prostitution content there is atm? .
After getting getting to the very end of the maid job if you quit right before you get a game over from being kidnapped you can then prostitute yourself on the streets freely. Not sure if thats the only way to get it unlocked though. But it can take quite a while in game weeks to get to that point. Your character will basically slowly become brainwashed into thinking letting people fuck her for money whenever is totally normal and then there comes a point where you will be kidnapped while working the job, you wanna be save savvy and reload your latest save before that point and quit your job. And there you go, you can be a real hooker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
It's not out yet. The last post on patreon was May 26th saying he/she/they are working through the game. Real life is getting in the way, so we'll have to wait and see.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
It's not out yet. The last post on patreon was May 26th saying he/she/they are working through the game. Real life is getting in the way, so we'll have to wait and see.
Ah, gotcha. Saw the title of the post but couldn't read it.

Thanks all the same

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Ah, gotcha. Saw the title of the post but couldn't read it.

Thanks all the same
The last comment was two weeks ago, where they replied to someone's query and it just reiterated what was in the post, working on it but real life stuff.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
how to you change what you are wearing
You can't. You can only use what you have in your inventory or choose not to use them. To do that check out the menus on the right, it was under Diary or something. Enable or disable them by clicking on the icons.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
This is a great game one of the greatest & my favorite, so thanks a million. I am waiting for a new update and hopefully a big one

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1405653

Hello BurningSun thanks for this game, i just wanted to ask if it was possible for the next updates to fix the pictures that are in uppercase like "*.JPG" instead of "*.jpg", same for png because they are not showing ingame, at least for me, im on linux that may explain it tho.

thank you

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Hello BurningSun thanks for this game, i just wanted to ask if it was possible for the next updates to fix the pictures that are in uppercase like "*.JPG" instead of "*.jpg", same for png because they are not showing ingame, at least for me, im on linux that may explain it tho.

thank you
Who is this on your profile? She is perfect...

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017

thank you
Same problem here, no images working.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes