yozara

Feb 2, 2018
what stat do I need to get some event in the flowershop ? i've reached 100 flowershop experience and nothing bad happened to me, do I have to get high reputation ? I kinda worked on lowering this stat, or maybe low luck so more "bad" event ?
edit : now that i think about it might be too late to change that the work event is still always the same

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
what stat do I need to get some event in the flowershop ? i've reached 100 flowershop experience and nothing bad happened to me, do I have to get high reputation ? I kinda worked on lowering this stat, or maybe low luck so more "bad" event ?
edit : now that i think about it might be too late to change that the work event is still always the same
It's not so much a stat; you need to meet a guy called Mo at school when picking Helen's daughter up.

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
ok tested it and went back to an OLD file i did this by bringing my save file to an old version and it works perfectly, i think its a bug. also bug in glory hole you cant get out of it.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
what do I do to get Raul to accept my pole dancing? I've been the the dance hall loads but I remember he gave me a car for dancing but i don't know what it does as i cant find it and no other places became available. help please

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
what do I do to get Raul to accept my pole dancing? I've been the the dance hall loads but I remember he gave me a car for dancing but i don't know what it does as i cant find it and no other places became available. help please
I did this mistake make sure you dance on the pole!

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes