Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
Going to add myself to the list of people who can't get Henry's quest off the ground.

I've seen some people say that all you need is low Dignity and high Liberal stats, but i was able to get my dignity to single digits, and maxed liberal and still didn't get the next step in his quest.

The progression i've made in the quest so far is this: Learned about Henry's and Bibi's arrangement, did not judge Bibi's action. Allowed Henry to grope the MC. And that's it. Nothing else happens afterwards, regardless of how much time it passes, or how many times i pass on paying him. (eventually i'm forced to pay him otherwise i get over)He does occasionally comes to tell me that he's increasing my rent, but that's all he does.
Am i missing something, or Henry is just a very picky perv?

Anyway, cool game otherwise. Probably among the most promising adult browser games i've seen. With that said, the grinding for stats is not my favorite, especially due to the random nature of some of the events causing you to take 2 steps forwards and 1 step back in certain stats all the time, quite frustrating. But that's just my opinion.

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
You have to keep visiting him
How many times do i need to keep visiting him though? is it a strict number or is based on chance? Like can i save and reload to cheese it? because playing it normally i don't see how to do it. My longest playthrough was 150 days, and of those 150 days i think at least a solid month and a half were spent with low dignity and maxed out liberal stats and i got nothing other than him occasionally telling me he was raising my rent.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I don't know, but what you are telling me is, that he visits you. To get to the point, where he gives you a discount you have to visit him. And you don't have to be that obvious. I think the nauseous choice was the right one, but I am not sure on that.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
after you get the nauseous choice when henry visits for rent there should be more options for performing favors for lowewr rent wek by week. thats if it's working correctly

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
how do u see the generel sex scenes with the threesomes and all the normal sex stuff ...if u wonder where i saw it look in generel folder sex and scroll down past the folders. im curious where these scenes are in the game also how do i flash people....i saw the pics like it should be an option i can do

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok, playing for a couple hours... few questions
1 - club flyer, found it on the street a couple times now, but the character just "doesnt bother" about it and throws it away. How do I unlock the club?
2 - what is the tan for?
3 - how to get fit?
4 - where do I buy a fish tank?

Apr 27, 2021
1 - club flyer, found it on the street a couple times now, but the character just "doesnt bother" about it and throws it away. How do I unlock the club?
2 - what is the tan for?
3 - how to get fit?
1. Check the first floor of your departament building, you can find flyer for get access to some places
2. I dont Know
3. Go to the Gym
4. On Mall

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Tan adds to your looks, but not very much. Best way to raise looks is by working out and raising fitness at the same time.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
2 - what is the tan for?
3 - how to get fit?
1 - There is a useless flyer which is probably the 1 you've got. As mentioned check the noticeboard. You can also get it by meeting the bouncer at the beach. This is random and rare.
3 - You can also jog (you need sports clothes from the mall) or do yoga (you need a mat from the mall) in the park and learn pole dancing at the dance class (you need clothes from the mall).

Reactions: Jieigh

netuttki

May 10, 2018
2 - what is the tan for?
3 - how to get fit?
1. At the entrance you have to check the message board and will find a lier for the club at some point
2. It increases appearance
3. But running shoes and some workout clothes at the mall, then you can jog in the park and after you find a flier on the message board for the health centre you can go there to train at the gym.
4. Go to the mall, and one of the shops sells it.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes