BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Well, that's very good news! Fun game.
Also poor Lizzy needs to be able to get a proper (nice) BF (none yet) or GF (part way there) as she's currently 1 lonely girl...

ToeToe420

Mar 30, 2022
So judging by recent comments, I think its more appropriate to put this with "Onhold" tag rather than abandoned

Nov 15, 2021
So judging by recent comments, I think its more appropriate to put this with "Onhold" tag rather than abandoned
I think the dev has to announce it to get that tag. A game can go on without a tag so long as the dev pops in to say what's going on. If they've got other things going on it'll get changed when they come back.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ive asked before but i dont think i got a response...how do i flash people and what are all the gifs in general sex for if they never get used....i saw alot of scenes in there ive never seen in the game?

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
ive asked before but i dont think i got a response...how do i flash people and what are all the gifs in general sex for if they never get used....i saw alot of scenes in there ive never seen in the game?
Many events depend on Lizzie's status. Morality, luck, etc. If the statuses do not match the situation, the event will not occur.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a list of paths and some info about how to get them? Its been a while since i played this and i don't remember how much stuff there was, i already did 2 of the library paths.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
There's the below:
Library with Michael, with the guy who Lizzy can email with and meet (incomplete) and good Lizzy.
Flower where she can go with Mo then has choices later in Mo's path to go with him (window work), stay behind (prostitute or toy girl for the gang or good girl.
Photo leads to prostitution.
Cleaning guess as per photo but haven't played to the end.
Summer, potential GF you can meet at the beach at the party but, unfortunately also incomplete.
Bar job - no story.
Pole dancing/strip club - also incomplete but basically interact with clients to a point.

Reactions: Pilluah and Satrapp

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I am having problems accessing both the brothel and the modeling. I don't even see the modeling studio on the map. any hints? I know you have to carry on a conversation with one of the window girls, but I ma noy finding any openings there.

Sep 8, 2019
I am having problems accessing both the brothel and the modeling. I don't even see the modeling studio on the map. any hints? I know you have to carry on a conversation with one of the window girls, but I ma noy finding any openings there.
OK for the modeling job that is one of the starting jobs on the bulletin board at your apartment. once you get it you would head to Amsterdam (south) and it is the photo studio.

For the brothel job that is actually the flower shop job that one takes awhile (because it is about 16 study points or more before that kind of starts) you have to keep meeting the boy your character meets when she picks up the girl at school and gradually as long as you do the slutty options it should eventually allow you to do the brothel (might want to save periodically in case it doesn't) you don't want to have to start over.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes