DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
Has pregnancy been abandoned in the recent update (08.8.5) I see a folder in 8.7, but not the latest? My MC gets creampied weekly, but no pregnancy outside of the bad end for not paying rent.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Has pregnancy been abandoned in the recent update (08.8.5) I see a folder in 8.7, but not the latest? My MC gets creampied weekly, but no pregnancy outside of the bad end for not paying rent.
i could be wrong but i could swear that pregnancy was planned for v0.9 or v0.9.2 it may have been in an old patreon post or on here somewhere. if i can recall where i seen it ill post a link to it.

Sep 8, 2019
i could be wrong but i could swear that pregnancy was planned for v0.9 or v0.9.2 it may have been in an old patreon post or on here somewhere. if i can recall where i seen it ill post a link to it.
OK well as of right now burning has posted anything since last Sept. when he did a refund for his patrons after that there was no contact or responses to emails. I emailed him 5 times and never heard back. and he has not done v .9 or anything as far as I can tell it is likely that he has walked away from this game.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
OK well as of right now burning has posted anything since last Sept. when he did a refund for his patrons after that there was no contact or responses to emails. I emailed him 5 times and never heard back. and he has not done v .9 or anything as far as I can tell it is likely that he has walked away from this game.
I did read the Developers Notes and it is listed in a future update. It is true the updates are very slow and I am not sure this will ever get completed, but Burning has surprised us by coming back after a long absence.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
OK 1st off I do hope that at some point BurningSun feels able to return to the game as there's loads of excellent content and I can only wish all the best whatever is decided.
Now as regards the game; a couple of tips for other players and a couple of hopes if a return happens:
Hope1: It would be great to see Lizzy have the chance of a relationship rather than being 'no mates' - Summer being completed.
Hope2: It'd also be nice to see a way out for her if working Mo's window; the other bad flower routes do have eventual escapes of sorts other than the bimbo route where she gets used randomly. Maybe have the chance to chat to Helen and blurt it all out and she helps Lizzy.
Tip1: If Lizzy does work Mo's window don't drink a breezer; it either does nothing or leads to a black screen.
Tip2: If doing the Zac path and you want to lower Lizzy's rep so she can work the flower route and select the reduce rep to 50 you actually need it at 49 or less to get the job. This can be done by random events, at the library or doing work at the church.

Reactions: Back

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Really disappointed to see the Abandoned tag on this. It's been one of my favorite and most well-developed HTML games and I was looking forward to the continuation. Can't think of any others off the top of my head that are as far along in their development with as decent a balance between grind and progress.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Really disappointed to see the Abandoned tag on this. It's been one of my favorite and most well-developed HTML games and I was looking forward to the continuation. Can't think of any others off the top of my head that are as far along in their development with as decent a balance between grind and progress.
Note that the abandoned tag gets added automatically if no update posted for a period so...

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Note that the abandoned tag gets added automatically if no update posted for a period so...
I'm aware, but I also know that apparently nobody has heard from the dev since last year. While I know that's not a definitive "all hope is lost" ending for the game, I've also watched pretty much every other HTML game I thought had potential here go down the same way.

Sep 8, 2019
im sue this question has been answered but i cant go through 200+ pages of comments. why is there no pictures.
OK have you extracted the documents? like right click on your mouse and select "Extract All" and it will create a file with the same name and with the pictures.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes