Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All,

Sorry for the somewhart long absence. A lot of stuff happened in June. Most important things for me were:
1) My holiday. Which was awesome. Thank you all who asked. It was needed after the long Covid period. But like most holidays (if not all) way too short :(
2) Possibly more important than no1; After a little over 3 (yes three) years, I finally got a job again! It is exhasuting and has not left me with a lot of time, let alone energy to work on the game. It is an adjustment after such a long time to have a proper 9-5 job again. But I'm slowly getting used to it.

I've been working on the game though and to prove it below a screenshot or two that will give away some important changes.
But I'll leave that up to you to find out :)

Take care all and thank you for your patience with me and the game progress!
BurningSun
Do you still plan on working on this?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Lots of "Text Based" games are passion projects, not just for money, so there's usually a chance. There were some games raised from death after years, by original developers or fans. And some games had so slow development that they seemed dead till a surprising new update. So there's still a tiny possibility IMO...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Psycho is right. I've posted a new small update on the Patreon site. Will post it here in the next few days. Am at family today, but may be able to post it tonight, but more likely tomorrow.

For those interested, below the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speak soon
BurningSun

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Hi all,

Psycho is right. I've posted a new small update on the Patreon site. Will post it here in the next few days. Am at family today, but may be able to post it tonight, but more likely tomorrow.

Speak soon
BurningSun
Wow, great news! I just discovered this gem today, and really looking forward to progressing with Lizzy. Happy you're back. That means the ABONDONED tag needs to be removed?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Why is health detoriorating so fast? Was 100 health for the longest time, and now down to 75 and steadily dropping. Need to make the boost at the health clinic 1-2 times weekly now.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Why is health detoriorating so fast? Was 100 health for the longest time, and now down to 75 and steadily dropping. Need to make the boost at the health clinic 1-2 times weekly now.
Check at the bottom of the stats tab if you have an STD. You can have those removed/treated at the health spa iirc.

There are in total ''12!'' bodies to chose from.
Damn, 479001600 body types to choose from /s

• Haha
Reactions: HS1990

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all,

Speak soon
BurningSun
Welcome back BurningSun! Hope your health continues to improve!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

V0.8.8.61 is now live! Finally a new (small) update! Enjoy and as always please let me know about any bugs you encounter. I am sure after such a long time there will be plenty of them as the development process has been stop-started many many times.

Cheers all
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes