SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Hey Tevildo. That's a known bug. Several players, including myself, have reported that very same issue to BurningSun. It'd be helpful to him if you have the save where that bug either starts or is occurring so that he can try to track down the issues causing it and to squash it. Sorry that you ran into it though during your gameplay.
Here's a save file with it in it

Can just somebody tell me fast ways to lower rent ? in my playthroughts i will always acumulate 400+ rent duo
Edit: I know i can have somehow sex with him but idk how.

Mod your save file here and change rent to 1 euro

Feb 23, 2019
So i found some blowjob content inside the StripClub folder and was wondering if its also in game and if so, how can I trigger it. Some help be nice

netuttki

May 10, 2018
So i found some blowjob content inside the StripClub folder and was wondering if its also in game and if so, how can I trigger it. Some help be nice
They are unreachable, you have to open the html and write the code to reach them. Some scenes are there, but no way to reach them.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Is there any cheat mode ?
Press F12>console>type "SugarCube.State.variables">you get a list of variables that you can change, for example "SugarCube.State.variables.energy = 100".

I would advise to first play without using that though, after you had your fun and went through a route use the console to speed up follow up gameplay.

Reactions: Sihy

AnnoyedMexican

Aug 2, 2018
I like how the admins slap the abandoned flair to whatever they want, Summertime sage and Girl Spy(dont remember if that's 100% the name) spent months to almost a full year without updates and never got flagged.

Reactions: Whyllow
Feb 23, 2019
So next question, apparently there is a way to meet donny at the beach if you didnt meet him before. Does any one know the stats i need to have in order to get that?

Sep 29, 2019
I like the concept, but I have legit played several hours without getting anywhere. I don't understand why developers add such heavy grind to html games, other than to hide a lack of content.
Go to the Redlight District to the Sex Museum if you do it for 2-3 Days after Work you can go full slut in no Time. I Personal prefer the Story Sex and not the Random Sex even they take a lot of time with seeing near Nothing but in this game they are worth to wait for it

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Took me way too long to figure out how to use cheats and surprisingly searches only led to condescending answers instead of helpful ones. So here is the answer:

Simply bring up your browser console using F12 and paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables

This will give a huge list of variables you can modify. Let's say you want to add 5000 Cash so you'll type like this:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.Cash=5000

Or let's say you want to add 50 desire:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.Desire=50

And so on... Hope this helps at least someone! It's a true shame this game was abandoned.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes