Feb 28, 2019
Hi all,

V0.8.8.61 is now live! Finally a new (small) update! Enjoy and as always please let me know about any bugs you encounter. I am sure after such a long time there will be plenty of them as the development process has been stop-started many many times.

Cheers all
BurningSun
Glad your back!
Always enjoy the updates to this great game no matter the size :d

Reactions: BurningSun
Jul 26, 2018
Hi all,

V0.8.8.61 is now live! Finally a new (small) update! Enjoy and as always please let me know about any bugs you encounter. I am sure after such a long time there will be plenty of them as the development process has been stop-started many many times.

Cheers all
BurningSun
wow. one of my favs. glad you are back

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
How are you supposed to make money in the beginning when they don't even give you the chance to work? I went in to work then it said my looks weren't up to par, came back and can't work. Then it takes 3 days to finally get a chance to work. Worked one day then I went there the next day and I was out of make up and came back after buying it and can't work. Then I got fired. All this was at the library. Then I went to the flower store and it took me to long to get there and the next couple of days the work option is not there??? Where else can she get some money? This is on normal game play. Didn't know it would be so hard to make money.

Sep 29, 2019
How are you supposed to make money in the beginning when they don't even give you the chance to work? I went in to work then it said my looks weren't up to par, came back and can't work. Then it takes 3 days to finally get a chance to work. Worked one day then I went there the next day and I was out of make up and came back after buying it and can't work. Then I got fired. All this was at the library. Then I went to the flower store and it took me to long to get there and the next couple of days the work option is not there??? Where else can she get some money? This is on normal game play. Didn't know it would be so hard to make money.
Buy an Alarm Clock so you get up in time and then go with the bus to Work that is faster then walking (you can change that in the option on the Right side so Lissy will use always the bus when go to Work from Home). Normal you can go from Home direct to your Work a Button show up in time with the Work sing so you dont miss it but you must be at Home to see it

Jameshern

Jun 7, 2017
Is henry still bug? i have to set SugarCube.State.variables.HenryTask=0 and then follow the edit text on page 217 to reduce rent?
And somehow i cannot find the flyer on message board for museum.
I also cannot meet summer. even though i go to beach party on sat or sun. Anybody encounter these?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeChoices-0.8.8.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
I used to know so much about this game, but now I have forgotten some things. How do you find the library if you don't pick that as your work choice?

[edit: learned it almost instantly, you have to get the map.]

Last edited:

Chaldeus

May 28, 2017
I used to know so much about this game, but now I have forgotten some things. How do you find the library if you don't pick that as your work choice?

[edit: learned it almost instantly, you have to get the map.]
Buy the map from the small shop outside your apartment building.

BodilyParts

Sep 7, 2017
Hi all,

Cheers all
BurningSun
getting a bug for the landlord and putting on makeup before work causes the left shortcut icon to bug out.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes