Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Got summer's realtionship to 16 and can't seem to find her on the beach anymore. Wearing full bikini (not topless) and going for a long walk.
Am I missing something? should I do othher actions (swim, nap, etc)?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
oh okay thank you! I'll download the other one
no, you should download both. Check the versions. The "all" one is version 0.8.8.50, the "de facto" release. The "html only" is version 0.8.8.52, it contains a new and fixed html which uses the resources (that is, the images and videos) of the realease. So download the "all" one, unpack wherever you want, then download the updated html, drop it in the same folder, and run this one (0.8.8.52), not the old one (0.8.8.50)

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin
Oct 6, 2018
no, you should download both. Check the versions. The "all" one is version 0.8.8.50, the "de facto" release. The "html only" is version 0.8.8.52, it contains a new and fixed html which uses the resources (that is, the images and videos) of the realease. So download the "all" one, unpack wherever you want, then download the updated html, drop it in the same folder, and run this one (0.8.8.52), not the old one (0.8.8.50)
oh I didn't knew thats how it was supossed to be, they should put a note beforehand lol thank you for the headsup I'll do what you say now

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How to get your sex experance up?
by having sex
easiest one I found is the gloryhole in the club (think you gotta get lizzy a bit drunk, then go t the toilet, save and keep loading, eventually there will be a random event in which she notices it is there. From then on, it's always there as an option)

Reactions: GizmoDuck

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I was a member of his patron and the last update was back last may but as of September he was working on it but had nothing to post.
BurningSun's profile says they pop in pretty frequently, latest was yesterday. So they've likely seen the abandoned tag, and haven't responded either way. My best guess is that they don't *want* to abandon it, but don't have the energy/time/etc. to promise that they haven't abandoned it, either. Is "Indecisive Hiatus" a tag?

Not giving them shit though, project burnout is real, and when you have another job to do to make rent, forcing yourself back to a side-job you're already burnt on is pretty damn difficult.

Reactions: HS1990 and Pilluah
Sep 8, 2019
Not yet Burning has been working, and had a few things come up in his/her personal life and that means the updates take time. But i am sure that once he/she has something they will let us know and then it will be a matter of the testers to see if they like what has been done.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes