Repuci

May 1, 2017
Holy sh*t ! I know that was "only" one big scene, but really a nice start ! Can't wait for the next updates !

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
great game,can't wait for more.Dev good luck.(that was the hottest scene that i see )
Renders are good. Animations are needed but not always, well-described sex is also hot (sisterly lust for example). I can’t say anything about grammar since this is not my native language, but it was nice to read tex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saphfire

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I'm shocked the NTR is avoidable. The game title screams "This is gonna shove NTR down your throat." But sounds cool, hope working on animations gets easier for you good luck.

Reactions: Xros23 and jxd

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys I don't know what happened. I repplied every one but somehow all my answeres disapeared.
Guess I'll just do it again then...
But this time it will be just one compressed response.

To Trasher2018:
- The proofreader will come in the future, when I get enough pledgers. Since english is not my native language I'm impressed that typos are the only thing that standed out.
- There is only one choice you can't pick and is for point lacking. You should rollback and try diferent combinations of answers. There is indeed one choice with no path implemented yet. I will be working on it.
- About the "fury" tag: If your opinion about it becomes a common thing I will remove it in the coming renders.
- About the artificial scenes: same as above.
- Finally, about the amount of content: It's just the first day, more will come.
I want to thank you for everything you pointed out. It's nice to have someone to tell you what you should be improving on.

To Claudio83:
- Are you by chance brazilian Claudio?
- Danna is his girlfriend, someone he's been dating for 3 months give it or take. In the love route this becomes more clear.

To Steinchen:
- I get your point Steinchen. I'll be looking into that and I will probably have them removed in the next update (On the coming renders of course).

To OverlordExoduz:
- It's possible that it will eventually happen in the future. Right now what is possible is to impregnate Danna (20% chance when you decide to creampie her).

To Ragnar:
- That also kept me wondering dude...

To megalol:
- Thank you so much for the compressed versions man.

To davu91:
-
Thank you so much also davu91 for the android convertion.

To Switcher:
- Me too switcher, me too.

To Hysni:
- Thanks for the hint Hysni. I just did that.

To Wildbill5150:
- Davu91 just did that Wildbill5150. Enjoy.

To Mauser45:
- Do you mind if I steal your idea? It will come in handy in the further future of the game.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Nice start, good looking renders (y):giggle:
shame that the sex scene wasn't animated, that one animated scene when she is jerking him looked nice :)
So Dana is not his GF, they are just dating right? :)

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
To Elrivoz:
- That was the main idea when Danna was conceived... I live in a real world where a decent deal of the female population has body hair on a certain level. Anyway, I'm still waiting for more people to give their impressions about it so I can make a more based decision on what to do about it.

To Trollolol:
- It is decision based Trollolol. The comunity is divided essentially between NTR lovers and NTR hatters. No mid term allowed. So I will put it on game but make it clear (The NTR/Cuck tag in the game decisions is bright yellow!). If you love it, tap it. Else, avoid it and be happy.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
To SpikeZg:
- I will start learning to animate on iclone cause daz studio is really bad when dealing with animations. I tried hard to use it but it's just too glitchy for that. Once I get the ropes on icloud I guess the animations will start coming into context.
- Danna at the moment is just his date or girlfriend, dealer's choice. Marco has been dating her for 3 months already though and at the end of the first day one thing should be clear: She is gonna become his girlfriend (love route), fuck buddy for life (Pure Lust route), or kinky girlfriend to be used (Cuck/NTR route). The last one still not implemented though.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey i like the name John. It is my name if it would be translated to english, so i will keep it.
It's a nice name. I use it in every single VN I play. That's why I called it a lazy dude's name and made the joke in the game.
I hope you didn't get mad at me.

Reactions: nekdo

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Images are very very good. But an ordinary adult dude is just ordinary boring sex. The main character should somehow differ from the general crowd of males (color, height, age, etc.). Otherwise, the NTR route becomes more attractive. Good luck with the project!
As an ordinary, adult Dude I take exception at the "boring sex" quote up there. ;)

Besides... helloooo? An ADULT dude in a pr0n game? You (almost) cannot get more "different" really. Teenage Douchebags (TM), Dweebs and Pseudo-Shotas are the Industry-Standard after all... Let us have something and go twitch your avocado toast on instagram or whatever it is you millenials are doing all day! (just kidding ;-p)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A really good start, but a very short one I must say. I liked the set-up, and the conversations, one thing that annoyed me is the Dana mind dialogue when the MC tells that story about Rachel and Anderson, it constantly broke the flow.

About the hair: Well that's real life for you. Some girls are a bit more hairy, and if they don't shave for a few days, that's how it's gonna look like. It can be putting off, but it's way more realistic than all those girls with bushes yet zero sign of body hair anywhere else on them.

40 years old, not in College, not with your landlady and roommates? What kind of sorcery is this?
Also not having daughter or step-daughter that visits.

Reactions: Xros23

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
mixed feeling, too much text that after awhile made it boring so I started to fast forward,
since I didnt know the "important" part I think I managed to miss important/hot parts of the text.
also, I get that girls have body hair, but its completely cover all her body. too much.
the sound effects didnt help. other than that I liked the idea and CG was well done.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
To goodfella:
- I am waiting for more input to get into a decision about removing or not the body hair. It's easy in fact.

To Faptime:
- The link is on the first page on davu91's reply.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
To goodfella:
- I am waiting for more input to get into a decision about removing or not the body hair. It's easy in fact.

To Faptime:
- The link is on the first page on davu91's reply.
Don't remove the hair, that's just fucking nitpick. The game seems realistic enough with the whole backstory with Rachel (girls being superficial as hell especially in high school pretty much makes it so), and that body feature just supports it.

Reactions: Xros23

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
A few suggestions:
1) The "prologue" where the mc is just sitting on the bed is unnecessarily long. It's too much exposition for a stationary scene. A lot of the history can be explained organically, instead of the mc just waking up in the middle of the night and recalling the reasons his life sucks.
2) There is no reason to have a "novelist" explain things in the story that the readers can see and even hear is going on. Those are details we don't need and it takes away from immersion.
3) Rather than have the choices tell you what points will be added to the variables, keep that hidden. Maybe add a button/screen that lets the readers click on it to see a summary of what points they've accumulated
4) PLEASE find a spellchecker/proofreader.

I like that the dev is trying to make a reflective and deep game. Best of luck.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes