GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So the warning for doing it inside:

They forgot to get the "day after" or it didn't work...or she got fertilised (and it took that fast? My nig that sperm must be powered by THE SPEED FORCE. Not to mention the egg...) before she took it...
I'm not 100%

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Good start but all of that cackle laughing needs to die a quick death.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
3DCG, Male protagonist, Milf, Romance, Masturbation, Vaginal Sex, Oral sex, Impregnation, Creampie, Corruption, Avoidable NTR/Cuckhold
Until you get to this point of all this, there will be a lot going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way is to wait for some updates to see if it is worth giving some notes. ;)

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
It is interesting, but the game is bloody short. The guy can't sleep. That's it! The text based on your choices is interesting, but has grammar issues. Not that severe like as those Japanese machine translated crap. It is enjoyable, we only need content... it is like a quick demo of what the dev can do, I guess.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys!

To JokerLeader:
Thanks man for your thoughts!

To Wampy:
It's just the first release. Sadly I work alone and in my spare time. That's why it's short. I guess your last statement is exactly what this game is right now. I hope to change it soon though.

Reactions: Ekzar

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Damn, really nice renders. And the tags are also really promising, I see a lot of potential there. I've seen some posts asking to remove pubs, if you're considering it could I ask you to give us the option to turn it on/off instead? It could be more work but at least I think it would please both the people who like and dislike it. Best of luck on the project.

Also if you're from Brazil, much love man. Its rare to see a Brazilian dev on these games.

Last edited:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Damn, really nice renders. And the tags are also really promising, I see a lot of potential there. I've seen some posts asking to remove pubs, if you're considering it could I ask you to give us the option to turn it on/off instead? It could be more work but at least I think it would please both the people who like and dislike it. Best of luck on the project.

Also if you're from Brazil, much love man. Its rare to see a Brazilian dev on these games.
Hi Dnds!

Sending you back my love! I am from Brazil indeed.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Next update is cooking already and it will probably be released in a month or so.

I gave a lot of thought on the body hair and pubs issue. Looks like a lot of people do not like the idea of a woman with hair other than in the head I mean.

Same goes for people who loved it, just like you do. In the end I decided to keep things like they are right now, maybe with just a slight trim on the body hair, not the pubes though. They stay untouched.

After all Danna is a woman in her late thirties and not a self-conscious one right?

Hope to hear more of you in the near future man!

Franek69

Apr 28, 2020
Hi Dnds!

Sending you back my love! I am from Brazil indeed.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Next update is cooking already and it will probably be released in a month or so.

I gave a lot of thought on the body hair and pubs issue. Looks like a lot of people do not like the idea of a woman with hair other than in the head I mean.

Same goes for people who loved it, just like you do. In the end I decided to keep things like they are right now, maybe with just a slight trim on the body hair, not the pubes though. They stay untouched.

After all Danna is a woman in her late thirties and not a self-conscious one right?

Hope to hear more of you in the near future man!
hei man hair on hands and a bit on breast is normal. This game almost the only were is it

Franek69

Apr 28, 2020
Hi Franek69!

Thank you for your honest opinion. I love to know the player's thought cause that helps me to determine the game's course.

Hope to hear more from you soon.
look if many report from other players that they didnt like hair on body you can make another women without it right? Or just make vote about it. I try say that its unique. p.s. Sorry for my english i am not eglishman. And thx for the game.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
look if many report from other players that they didnt like hair on body you can make another women without it right? Or just make vote about it. I try say that its unique. p.s. Sorry for my english i am not eglishman. And thx for the game.
There will be other women in the game and some of them will be introduced in the next update.

They will be all different from each other in every aspect, from personality to the looks, including body hair and stuff.
Danna stays pretty much the same (appearance talking I mean)

And please don't worry about your English. I'm Brazilian remember? It's fairly hard for me as well so you won't hear me complaining.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes