Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Looking good.

Have not played yet. Will give it a shot in a couple of month's time.

Good luck with the game!!

P.S. A word of advice. Listen to criticism, but keep to your original vision. Be careful to change ideas etc. for the games due to pressure from forum users.
At the end of the day, you're the writer/dev, not the players. This is not directed at anything specific posted on here. Just general advice. The best games on this site, did their own thing pushing back at some of the player suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guide466

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That fucking exposition dump at the beginning fucking killed it for me. I was so bored. I get it, Lore, backstory, whatever, but that shit was so boring and took forever. I just gave up. No amount of sexy models can make up for lame dialogue. I'mma skip this.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
That fucking exposition dump at the beginning fucking killed it for me. I was so bored. I get it, Lore, backstory, whatever, but that shit was so boring and took forever. I just gave up. No amount of sexy models can make up for lame dialogue. I'mma skip this.
I used control a lot.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I have to ask, is the choices just, do you want this content and how do you want to interact with this LI or can we get rid of a LI altogether? Like the first girl for instance I have no interest in her at all but it seems I am stuck with her.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
half of the text cannot be read because white on a bright light background is impossible to see. Any way to fix this?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
the overview and changelog are just avoidable avoidable and more avoidable. the whole game at this point is just avoidable content with to much text holding together the avoidable content. not good. maybe think about update that arent filled with avoidable content. would make the game feel a lot less bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if u choose no on trans content. do those characters become females? or u miss content with them entirely?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game looks good, nice renders and looks like you are a professional writter, but with all respect, damn, the prologue is really fucking long. I started the game, I get bored, started to see other things in internet, I reopened the game, some time later I get bored again and I started to do other thing, I did that like 5 times, until finally I quit it. I think the prologue has a lot of unnecesary information and the background is too long without a good reason. To bad because the tags and the renders looked really interestings, I will comeback in a future and see how the game improves, but until I know that the prologue was redone or shortened I don't think I will. Good luck.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
the overview and changelog are just avoidable avoidable and more avoidable. the whole game at this point is just avoidable content with to much text holding together the avoidable content. not good. maybe think about update that arent filled with avoidable content. would make the game feel a lot less bad.
i don't see how having avoidable content would be a bad thing :unsure:

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I have to admit, in the beginning I was a bit torn if I Actually hsould continue playing this. It just felt kinda off to me. But the more I read and managed to get behind the lore, the more intriguied I became.
After all I am here for the overall story and "heart" of this game and not just some pixeled breasts. So I read and read and read. Sometimes I got terribly confused what the hell is happening but after reading some more it got kinda cleared away again.

I like the fact that I you chose a certain option it immediately locks out another one or simply opens another one :D That's what I want about my choice driven games.

I am not going to complain about game design choices, it's your idea after all and not someone else's. Just keep doing what you've been doing, I'll eagerly await the next update =)

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
so i downloaded it, and it shows as version 2 but there's nothing new after they go to bed? am i missing something here?
The new content happens right after MC wake up. It's in the beggining of the story. You have to start a new game. Sorry for that.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes