morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The laws of physiology, like the laws of physics, are largely similar. The greater the potential difference, the more strongly attracted "+" and "_" to each other. High + low, black + white, etc. Turn on imagination. The dude in the image can be cute and pretty, but not at all sexy ....
ummmm....No? What you MAY refer to, is a difference in certain genetic traits, mainly concerning those related to the immune system, that COULD play a role in selection of mates during certain hormonal cycles. But that has preciously little to do with any phenotypes. It's fine and dandy if your own taste runs in certain ways, but it would be quite wrong to construct universal trends out of minuscule sample sizes (one persons specific tastes in this case). Sorry, but by invoking the laws of science, you invite factual criticism ;-)

Other than that, have a brilliant day.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Started off with the game today. Overall it looks good, but the story at the beginning is very, VERY long (think the story of How I Met Your Mother) with only one choice so far, I had to stop at one point and will try to power through later.

And what's with the screen distortions every time the MC introduces himself?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hum i try the game , The beginning its very long and boring , i hate flashback ,
I didn't continue, text text and text , I would have taken the time to read it would have been just to learn more about the MC's past I guess, it would have taken me more than 30 minutes. I delete the game after that
For me, you have to review the copy...

Reactions: frozenfeet

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Damn, keep it up Kinky Shop , this actually is a very interesting story, plus great models, have high hopes for this one. Will be supporting you as I can.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This may have previously been stated (I didn't read all the posts) and if so, to reiterate, by using full-sized PNG files you are needlessly adding a huge amount of size/bandwidth to your game. With webp you can get equal quality and at the very least knock off 25% in size (if not more).

Regardless, nice work on those renders.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
It's a (visual) novel for christ's sake, obviously there will be quite a lot of text to it and maybe even some prolonged intro o_o
I've played several VNs that had a certain text as well, except that there is a balance on the choices you make, the sex scenes and so on. This is an extended text which only serves to present the past life of the MC and is not particularly interesting.

Reactions: dermitderaxt

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Avoidable NTR/Cuckhold"

"Cuckhold", the legendary fortress of Cucknights and seat of the Cucklord.

This is more a kinetic novel than a game at this point. Which of course makes it boring as most people want to have more influence over what's on screen other than hitting next.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
There is just too much text in this.
The general rule in story telling is to show rather than tell but I feel like here the exposition had kids, and then those kids had kids and on and on.
If you ask yourself, could I have achieved the same result using a simple montage? and the answer is Yes, then I'm not suggesting you make a montage but you have to carefully think about what's really important in story.

Also about the body hair, while it is entirely true that lots of men and women have fine hairs on their bodies, I don't think the rendering engine does it well.
What should be almost invisible hairs come out looking like bristles, it's not really that attractive and distracts from the scene; so while the intention is good, the result isn't in my opinion.

Reactions: dermitderaxt

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Goddamn i tried it. Honestly it could do with cutting about 1 out of every 3 lines at the very least, and not using SMS speak like "u" instead of "you". I just barely got past the introduction of frankenstein's cousin before I'm like ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STILL INTRODUCING CHARACTERS? I've been clicking for a fucking hour and only reading about half.

Nov 4, 2018
That chick with the shotgun looks like a total wierdo,
She doesn't even look mad right there,
She looks twistid like "aww did that hurt, want another?".

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
ummmm....No? What you MAY refer to, is a difference in certain genetic traits, mainly concerning those related to the immune system, that COULD play a role in selection of mates during certain hormonal cycles. But that has preciously little to do with any phenotypes. It's fine and dandy if your own taste runs in certain ways, but it would be quite wrong to construct universal trends out of minuscule sample sizes (one persons specific tastes in this case). Sorry, but by invoking the laws of science, you invite factual criticism ;-)

Other than that, have a brilliant day.
What I wrote is not just my opinion. This is the principle of attraction of opposites. This is natural human physiology. The same principle exists in science: plus and minus always attract. If you do not know something, you have a direct path to the library to improve your knowledge.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
This game has some great potential, but, the backstory, although fleshed out and good, drags on way too long and becomes stale in some aspects, as it becomes too much like a soap opera. Would be better if there was certain points of relevancy in the "current" timeline, where the past could come as a flashback, or similar equivalent, of something relevant, as to explain why and/or how the MC came to conclusion x, y and z, and that the reason is thing/event a, b and c etc..

But MAN! So much content for a 0.2.1! Good job Kinky Shop! :geek: I'll definitely keep my eyes on this project!(y):)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like the renders. Very annoying to look at and very tiring. Not for me. Bye.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes