MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright... So my #1 problem with this game, so far, is that it spent so long telling me how phenomenal Rachel, Charlie, and Alex were, building up the emotional connection that the MC had (and seems to still have) and then I am supposed to want the MC to fuck some random person we don't know a single thing about or we run the risk of him being cucked?
The history lesson was great, loved it, feel like this game spent so much time on the character's background that I can really see how it shaped his life. But the woman in his bed doesn't mean shit to me yet the MC has to fuck her if the audience doesn't want to risk her cheating/leaving - after telling me that much about the wonderful women in the MC's past I don't really want to fuck Danna either for love or lust. I want the MC to take a cold shower and move the story forward but not if doing that will cause a problem in future...

I am not saying I don't ever want the MC to fuck her, however I want the same amount of time and effort to be spent on developing her. How many NTR points does she need before she will cuck the MC? Can I risk the one point or is that one too many?

Is everyone from the MC's past gone and we should now not worry about seeing them ever again?

Just a disappointing end to a great prologue.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So basically this second update has the same Danna-MC content of the first version, plus a great prologue (the new content).
Danna should be the MC's actual girlfriend if i remember correctly (by Dev info), hoping to see a cuckold/sharing path with her and MC soon!

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So basically this second update has the same Danna-MC content of the first version, plus a great prologue (the new content).
Danna should be the MC's actual girlfriend if i remember correctly (by Dev info), hoping to see a cuckold/sharing path with her and MC soon!
What Danna content was in the first version? This was literally you wake up choose to fuck or not and then it ends.

I’m not into NTR/cuckold routes so I hope that it is super easily avoidable or, alternatively, we can just kick her out and avoid her completely. After the amazing story of the MC’s past I don’t really care about Danna at all, I don’t see Danna as much of a LI since we know nothing about her (except that turning her down after a sleepless night garners an NTR point, which would make me think she's not a very compassionate person but we have limited information to draw from so I'll hold off).

I’m honestly disappointed that the MC has no idea what happened to anyone from his past and made no attempt to find them. Since it’s been over 20 years it seems pointless to even have that as the prologue unless the MC is going to try to find them (but why now? And why would they give two shits about him after 22 years?). And if he does then Danna is also rather extraneous unless Rachel, Alex, and Charlie are all happily married or dead. Which means, if the latter is the case, that the MC is going to spend a lot of game time being depressed, hurt, or disappointed (not what I necessarily am looking for in a story or game).

Overall, just because she’s in the MC’s bed and the Dev says she’s his girlfriend doesn’t really mean anything to me. I hope she leaves because the MC has said that he doesn’t love like he did back then and I, as a player, have no real feelings for her. However, I don't want to then have to witness a bunch of sex scenes of her with other guys/gals.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Are you planning Rachel returning to the story? Or maybe your "Daughter"? If not then great prolog but as said above. You haven't given me anything to want to continue with Danna as a LI and everything after the prolog is just meh.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Are you planning Rachel returning to the story? Or maybe your "Daughter"? If not then great prolog but as said above. You haven't given me anything to want to continue with Danna as a LI and everything after the prolog is just meh.
What Danna content was in the first version? This was literally you wake up choose to fuck or not and then it ends.

I’m not into NTR/cuckold routes so I hope that it is super easily avoidable or, alternatively, we can just kick her out and avoid her completely. After the amazing story of the MC’s past I don’t really care about Danna at all, I don’t see Danna as much of a LI since we know nothing about her (except that turning her down after a sleepless night garners an NTR point, which would make me think she's not a very compassionate person but we have limited information to draw from so I'll hold off).

I’m honestly disappointed that the MC has no idea what happened to anyone from his past and made no attempt to find them. Since it’s been over 20 years it seems pointless to even have that as the prologue unless the MC is going to try to find them (but why now? And why would they give two shits about him after 22 years?). And if he does then Danna is also rather extraneous unless Rachel, Alex, and Charlie are all happily married or dead. Which means, if the latter is the case, that the MC is going to spend a lot of game time being depressed, hurt, or disappointed (not what I necessarily am looking for in a story or game).

Overall, just because she’s in the MC’s bed and the Dev says she’s his girlfriend doesn’t really mean anything to me. I hope she leaves because the MC has said that he doesn’t love like he did back then and I, as a player, have no real feelings for her. However, I don't want to then have to witness a bunch of sex scenes of her with other guys/gals.
Hi MrFriendly and SlayerRaven

- Let me start saying thank you for the feedback.

- About the NTR/Cuck route as said innumerous times, it's completely avoidable and you won't even know it is there unless your kinks drive you on that direction and I mean actively choosing it.

- Up to now Danna is the only girl in MC's present story, that's why 95% of the game choices happens around her. The past is history from the MC's perspective and that's the main reason why there are so few choices on the prologue. For Danna there are three starting paths (2 of them already in game) and her personality (What kind of woman she is) is directly defined by the path you choose. What I mean is: If you go for the love route she's gonna be the nicest and most caring person for the MC in the world. If you go for the lust route or NTR/Cuck route she's gonna be basically a heartless man eater only interested on having fun with the participation of the MC or not... Danna is not his girlfriend... He is dating her and becoming your girlfriend or fuck buddy is up to you (remember, love or lust route), But she might as well as become just some sort of rebound girl... It's up to the player really...

- About the other girls: They will all be back in game on future updates. They are alive and well by the way. Rachel's daughter status is still unknown at this point...

- Why didn't the MC got in touch with them yet? This will be revealed up ahead... MC is not a prick you know... He still have feelings after all... deep deep down but still...

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
You're right.
And on the next update that route will be the focus.

Reactions: Claudio83

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Alright... So my #1 problem with this game, so far, is that it spent so long telling me how phenomenal Rachel, Charlie, and Alex were, building up the emotional connection that the MC had (and seems to still have) and then I am supposed to want the MC to fuck some random person we don't know a single thing about or we run the risk of him being cucked?
The history lesson was great, loved it, feel like this game spent so much time on the character's background that I can really see how it shaped his life. But the woman in his bed doesn't mean shit to me yet the MC has to fuck her if the audience doesn't want to risk her cheating/leaving - after telling me that much about the wonderful women in the MC's past I don't really want to fuck Danna either for love or lust. I want the MC to take a cold shower and move the story forward but not if doing that will cause a problem in future...

I am not saying I don't ever want the MC to fuck her, however I want the same amount of time and effort to be spent on developing her. How many NTR points does she need before she will cuck the MC? Can I risk the one point or is that one too many?

Is everyone from the MC's past gone and we should now not worry about seeing them ever again?

Just a disappointing end to a great prologue.
MrFriendly

- I see your point and understand it clearly. I might add a fourth option once I start day 2 update to just go back to sleep.
- I get the appeal of the relationships he built with the other girls... I mean I told you a story around all of them, so it's only natural what you're feeling. I must say I feel pretty much like you described.
- I don't know if you played the first version of the game. The truth is: originally there was no background, at least not like it is right now... There was just the MC telling a sad story about how he lost his high school sweetheart... In that context Danna had a much bigger impact. I'll have to think about making some kind of short flash back in the near future showing how they met and stuff like that... To give her some background and help us to develop some sort of empathy with her the way we did with the other girls.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

- About the NTR/Cuck route as said innumerous times, it's completely avoidable and you won't even know it is there unless your kinks drive you on that direction and I mean actively choosing it.

- Up to now Danna is the only girl in MC's present story, that's why 95% of the game choices happens around her. The past is history from the MC's perspective and that's the main reason why there are so few choices on the prologue. For Danna there are three starting paths (2 of them already in game) and her personality (What kind of woman she is) is directly defined by the path you choose. What I mean is: If you go for the love route she's gonna be the nicest and most caring person for the MC in the world. If you go for the lust route or NTR/Cuck route she's gonna be basically a heartless man eater only interested on having fun with the participation of the MC or not... Danna is not his girlfriend... He is dating her and becoming your girlfriend or fuck buddy is up to you (remember, love or lust route), But she might as well as become just some sort of rebound girl... It's up to the player really...

- About the other girls: They will all be back in game on future updates. They are alive and well by the way. Rachel's daughter status is still unknown at this point...

- Why didn't the MC got in touch with them yet? This will be revealed up ahead... MC is not a prick you know... He still have feelings after all... deep deep down but still...
I went back and played the sex scene with Danna and, honestly, I like her even less now. You gave us a great prologue about some great women and then threw us into a long sex scene with an unknown character and expect us to choose either a Love or Lust path with her based on nothing prior to that moment in the game. We have nothing to base any decision on besides the fact she is in the MC's bed and she likes to call him daddy. At no point as the MC is remembering his past does he look at the woman next to him and have thoughts about her, warm and fuzzy or any other kind.

MrFriendly

- I see your point and understand it clearly. I might add a fourth option once I start day 2 update to just go back to sleep.
- I get the appeal of the relationships he built with the other girls... I mean I told you a story around all of them, so it's only natural what you're feeling. I must say I feel pretty much like you described.
- I don't know if you played the first version of the game. The truth is: originally there was no background, at least not like it is right now... There was just the MC telling a sad story about how he lost his high school sweetheart... In that context Danna had a much bigger impact. I think I'll have to think about making some kind of short flash back in the near future showing how they met and stuff like that... To give her some background and help us to develop some sort of empathy with her the way we did with the other girls.
I didn't play the first version or if I did I don't remember it at all. I REALLY like the back story/prologue (honestly one of my favorite beginnings to a game). The biggest issue is that it has been 22 years since the MC left and it seems that he only now is thinking about finding any of them. Perhaps having him say that he's tried before to find them and failed but is going to try again would make sense?

If the MC is only dating Danna then it would be great if there were four options: Love, Lust, NTR, or break up. And when I mean break up I mean the MC never sees or witnesses her fucking some random guy. As of now I just don't see any reason for Danna's existence besides the overly long sex scene (to me it just felt like it went on forever but it makes sense if that was the first release and the prologue was just added). I have to admit the "daddy" thing isn't my kink and I don't really want to see the MC pursue any type of incestuous relationship with a possible offspring as I actually give a damn about the characters you created in the prologue (have I mentioned I liked the prologue enough?)

I don't know that adding a short flashback would help the situation as I just want the story to move forward so the MC can see the people from his past again. It's just that going from the long, melancholy story of the MC's past and his lost love to boinking some "strange" is a tonal shift that doesn't work for me. Anyway, I am very interested in where you go with the game and seeing what has happened in the last two decades to everyone.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I loved Jackie very Harley Quinn-ish
Thanks for saying that out loud RattledSam! She does have that vibe around her right?
Did you know she was supposed to be just an ordinary corrupt cop? If you pay closer attention you'll notice that in her first renders she was well behaved and even with that moody expression and all.
That changed when I accidentally rendered her with her tongue out licking the MC... What are the odds of something like that happens?
Then I decided to give her a flavor of eccentricity but that was just not enough you know... She just developed a life of her own...
Thank you so much for your comment!

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I went back and played the sex scene with Danna and, honestly, I like her even less now. You gave us a great prologue about some great women and then threw us into a long sex scene with an unknown character and expect us to choose either a Love or Lust path with her based on nothing prior to that moment in the game. We have nothing to base any decision on besides the fact she is in the MC's bed and she likes to call him daddy. At no point as the MC is remembering his past does he look at the woman next to him and have thoughts about her, warm and fuzzy or any other kind.

I didn't play the first version or if I did I don't remember it at all. I REALLY like the back story/prologue (honestly one of my favorite beginnings to a game). The biggest issue is that it has been 22 years since the MC left and it seems that he only now is thinking about finding any of them. Perhaps having him say that he's tried before to find them and failed but is going to try again would make sense?

If the MC is only dating Danna then it would be great if there were four options: Love, Lust, NTR, or break up. And when I mean break up I mean the MC never sees or witnesses her fucking some random guy. As of now I just don't see any reason for Danna's existence besides the overly long sex scene (to me it just felt like it went on forever but it makes sense if that was the first release and the prologue was just added). I have to admit the "daddy" thing isn't my kink and I don't really want to see the MC pursue any type of incestuous relationship with a possible offspring as I actually give a damn about the characters you created in the prologue (have I mentioned I liked the prologue enough?)

I don't know that adding a short flashback would help the situation as I just want the story to move forward so the MC can see the people from his past again. It's just that going from the long, melancholy story of the MC's past and his lost love to boinking some "strange" is a tonal shift that doesn't work for me. Anyway, I am very interested in where you go with the game and seeing what has happened in the last two decades to everyone.
The break up idea is even better than the just sleep one... I liked that. I'll sleep on it, but that seems like a solid go for me..."

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
OK so I really like what the dev has done here with both the story and renders but one thing I hated was the Rachel storyline.
She is his first love...OK so far so good.
Then she cheats on him with some douche...Well that sucks but MC is young he'll bounce back.
MC bounces back hooks up with better people...Good, great way to go MC
Rachael comes crawling back saying she loves him and feeding him some obvious lies about her cheating...Nice try bitch but no way will MC ever forgive your cheating ass.
MC promptly forgives her cheating ass...Wait, WTF that is the literal opposite of what I picked.

I mean I get it the MC needs to forgive her because of future plot developments (specifically the end of the flashback portion). But why are we given a choice to forgive or not when the don't forgive option still leads to forgiveness? There seems to be no need for this choice as it amounted to nothing. It would be better to remove this choice and later give the option whether the MC stays faithful to rachel which I assume is the actual difference between the 2 routes.

Reactions: Drafox

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Just one correction here: When the brazilian boy said: "puta ki pariu", the right way to write is: "puta que pariu". Well, It's kind of hard for you to read it in this way of writing on the internet but sometimes you see it haha Just for you guys understand: "Puta ki pariu" It's the way you would normally hear from a native. The "ki" sound when you hear from someone is a reduction but the correct way to say/write is: "ke/que". Portuguese is a beautiful language but hard as fuck tho haha Keep the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinky Shop

Sngo

May 9, 2020

First off all really liked the prologue a bit long for something basically without choices, 3 if I'm not mistaken but I see you wanted the past being locked to flow the way you idealized it. Still really liked congrats on that.
Didn't understand very well something you typed in response of mr.friendly it seems that lust and ntr/cuck would lead to the same? You said in list and ntr she will be a man eater with mc or not. So since I don't like ntr/cuck I cant go for lust? I chose lust just cause I don't feel a connection to danna right now after that prologue e wished it was Rachel(if I understood well and she didn't cheat and was really forced).
The good guy point or the corrupt point in mc will change him is what way if we can know?
When you made that render of the jackass kissing Rachel it really felt she was cheating because seems she was caressing is face after the develop of the rest of story right now I think it was a jackie plot and it was really a forced kiss? Can you say without giving something away if it's what I think?
I really liked Alex too but will you put any way of chosing her being f or trans? 2 dicks don't get me off but her personality was really nice. First I was thinking maybe she is already all transformed(that way could pretend it was always girl) so I chose that I didn't mind but in the sex scene I need to reload a save .

In Rachel sex scene you should have made some reversed cow girl or something exposing more her pussy, don't get on my way of fapping ahah I really like her model. My little naughty librarian

And a typo is when you said the langue it's said as Portuguese from brasil and not the way you typed.
Next update will only be cuck route?
Congrats for the game until now

OK so I really like what the dev has done here with both the story and renders but one thing I hated was the Rachel storyline.
She is his first love...OK so far so good.
Then she cheats on him with some douche...Well that sucks but MC is young he'll bounce back.
MC bounces back hooks up with better people...Good, great way to go MC
Rachael comes crawling back saying she loves him and feeding him some obvious lies about her cheating...Nice try bitch but no way will MC ever forgive your cheating ass.
MC promptly forgives her cheating ass...Wait, WTF that is the literal opposite of what I picked.

I mean I get it the MC needs to forgive her because of future plot developments (specifically the end of the flashback portion). But why are we given a choice to forgive or not when the don't forgive option still leads to forgiveness? There seems to be no need for this choice as it amounted to nothing. It would be better to remove this choice and later give the option whether the MC stays faithful to rachel which I assume is the actual difference between the 2 routes.
I was really liking Rachel till that point because the render show her caressing is face so it really felt like she was cheating but right now I think it was a plot from jackie and was a forced kiss.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Hmm.... I really liked Alex but she has a dick so that's a no go. I really liked Rachel but she cheated on MC. Jackie is the "wrong" kind of crazy. Dana we don't know a lot about but she seems cool. Charlie on the other hand is the right kind of crazy. So they're the only ones I care about SO FAR.

To the guy above me, I think Rachel was lying because this explanation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't match this render at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that might be just me overanalyzing it.

The only complaint I have it's what's the point of giving us option to not forgive Rachel if we forgive her anyway. I don't think that really makes sense but other than that, it's really good.

Edit: I get that girls are hairy but this is too much

Last edited:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I really enjoyed that update , its nice to have a bit of the MC background , I like to think we get to see a bit more of Rachel in later updates as well and even Alex , and they wont just stay people in the past

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes