clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Agreed, the prologue was fantastic. It really made me want to know what happened to everyone, almost to the point where I don’t care about the MC’s inevitable rise to power as some crime lord which we’ve seen done in other VN’s (I can only hope that the talent the dev displayed in creating the prologue means that he will shake up the stale concept).
Per the dev (in this thread somewhere) the next update will mainly be the NTR/cuck route so it it unlikely we will see anything related to the MC’s past.
I really want to know all about everyone from his past and, so far, don’t care about anything else.
Yeah, me too! I want to know what happened with the guy Feio and Rachel but we have to wait a couple of months to see what happened with them, a little sad that we have to wait so much but sincerely I don't care.
I hope the dev use all this time make the game even better

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Um Dev Brasileiro? Não creio! kkkkk
Jogo muito bom aliás
Fala senhor MarcZ! (Hi mister MarcZ!)

Não é todo dia que eu consigo topar com outro brazuca por essas bandas!! (It's not everyday I'm able to meet another brazilian fellow on these bands!)
Creio que você é o segundo brasileiro que descubro aqui no F-95... (I believe you are the second brazilian guy I meet here on F-95)
Espero ouvir mais de você em breve! (I hope to hear more from you soon)
Grande abraço!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so... at first I picked being ok with Alex being a tranny due to thinking it will be just close friends.. saw it turned into dating and when he felt her excitement on the pier decided to go back and choose its not my thing.. they became close friends but nothing was mentioned or shown about them dating so unsure what's all the talk about breaking up with Alex after I decided to meet Rachel and we got back together...

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
so... at first I picked being ok with Alex being a tranny due to thinking it will be just close friends.. saw it turned into dating and when he felt her excitement on the pier decided to go back and choose its not my thing.. they became close friends but nothing was mentioned or shown about them dating so unsure what's all the talk about breaking up with Alex after I decided to meet Rachel and we got back together...
My mistake on that.... Forgot to set that phone talk to happen only if the Alex date tag was true. Thanks for telling me that!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
reached end of current content and I'm looking forward to see future updates!
still confused why some places refer to MC as J(something) even in the school banner when his default name supposed to be Marco?
and Donna.. some renders make her look hairy.. like on her arms, legs, ass and belly..
she supposed to be some ballerina and those who perform on a stage like that usually are smooth in those areas since they are in the spotlights..

P.S speaking of donna.. any relations to Charlie? I noticed the tattoo..

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
reached end of current content and I'm looking forward to see future updates!
still confused why some places refer to MC as J(something) even in the school banner when his default name supposed to be Marco?
and Donna.. some renders make her look hairy.. like on her arms, legs, ass and belly..
she supposed to be some ballerina and those who perform on a stage like that usually are smooth in those areas since they are in the spotlights..

P.S speaking of donna.. any relations to Charlie? I noticed the tattoo..
Yes I realized it as well. Donna, and i dnt meant to offend women,have quite a lot of body hair for a women and those were glistening too lol. But again minor issue

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Can someone tell me what language this game is in? Superficially it appears to be English, but after a reading a few sentences my brain began to hurt.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Dev br ? q grata surpresa, vou deixar em watch e acompanhar os proximos updates, se o conteudo ntr for bom eu ajudo no patreon, abraços

Reactions: Kinky Shop

IHeiLong

Jan 18, 2018
To Elrivoz:
- That was the main idea when Danna was conceived... I live in a real world where a decent deal of the female population has body hair on a certain level. Anyway, I'm still waiting for more people to give their impressions about it so I can make a more based decision on what to do about it.

To Trollolol:
- It is decision based Trollolol. The comunity is divided essentially between NTR lovers and NTR hatters. No mid term allowed. So I will put it on game but make it clear (The NTR/Cuck tag in the game decisions is bright yellow!). If you love it, tap it. Else, avoid it and be happy.
Oh my god :love: I love girls with body hair!! Please don't remove :cry:

Reactions: Xros23

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi Sngo!

Are you Brazilian by any chance? If so "Fala meu chegado!!!"

If not, that's ok...

About Danna's man eater comment:
- In the lust route she is dating you for the sex sense she likes how you fuck her. But you're not exclusive. She will not mind you dating and fucking around.
- In the cuck route she will act and fuck around in ways for you to see and take part in. In this path you will use her for it, some times for your own gain (If I say more I'll spoil future content).
- The main difference between the two paths is: On the first she is a normal girl who is dating you in a nonexclusive way (you will not see any NTR or cuck content). In fact you will not even take notice if she dates another men or not... For you she will be just a super horny woman that enjoys having sex with you more than anything else (no deeper feelings involved). On the second path she will have your consent to fuck around with you to watch and participate or not... I have to tell you though: The MC is not a passive guy or a beta or anything like that. I guess he has shown that already... In time he will prove to be very manipulative as well and will probably use Danna as an asset to set his plans into movement... I said to much already...

About the MC's good guy/corrupt guy:
- Right at this moment it doesn't do anything...
- On future updates it will be his moral compass meaning: Let's come back to Jackie's final scene when he points his gun to her: If that scene happened on the MC's present story there would be a choice to make: Take the shot or not? A completely corrupt MC would do it in a blink of an eye (Option to spare her would be locked). A completely good MC would never kill her just like that (Option to shoot her in the head would be locked). A balanced MC would have the options open to choose but the corruption or good guy points would suffer from his choice.
- Some changes in dialogue will also happen depending on his "alignment" and stuff like that.

About next update:
- I really want to close this first day and what is missing for it to end is just the cuck path where MC denies Danna more sex and she masturbates remembering the facts that took place on the past night.
- What I say next is important: The things that she will remember will only take part on game story, I mean in a canonical way (I hope I wrote it right), if you go with this path or if in the lust route you make the cuck choices (Difference between those two is that you see what happened on the cuck route while on the lust route you only hear what she tells you about it). On the love route for instance she never cucked you or anything like that. In this last path she is a good girl falling in love with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, if i have understood correctly, the lust route involve Danna fuck with MC and with other men (cheating), MC can know it (Danna describe to him the fuck scenes with other men, a lust/cuck route) or not (pure cheating route or pure lust route).
In the cuck route instead Danna don't fuck with MC, but only with other men with MC watching or joining… MC share Danna for excitement but also for his purposes, using her in this way.
In the cuck route we see the cuck/sharing scene with the MC's eyes, instead in the lust/cuck route Danna only describe the scene, and we don't see the renders of the scene (i don't know if MC however imagine the scene, so we will see some renders depicted in his mind).
In the love route Danna fuck only with MC, very simple.
If MC will be corrupted, he will be a villain, on the contrary if he will be a good guy, he will be a hero (like the villain/hero system of "Deliverance"), and this choice will reflect his decisions, the story of the game and the various endings.

My favourite route is the cuck route with MC watching Danna fuck other men for the excitement of both (like "Deliverance" or "The Adventurous Couple"), but i'm not disdain also MC using Danna's body for pleasuring other men with him watching, for his benefits/convenience (the Dev is quite reserved on this path).
I'd have preferred that Danna was MC's wife or at least his girlfriend, because the cucking/sharing path would be more exciting in this way, but it does not matter…
I hope that will be many stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels outfits in the fuck scenes, like Danna's outfit depicted in Danna's Stats for example, imagining that MC will prepare Danna with a lot of make-up and with these outfits for pleasuring other men (for their excitment or for his purposes) is a very exciting thought! :)

Reactions: 10xRecoil

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Dev gotta be majoring for sex therapist with them long details in the sex scenes :FacePalm: my dick got limp an hour in it fell asleep:KEK:

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes