Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Sorry guys.can anyone tell me who exactly is Charlie (the blond milf) and Jackie (the cop)?? I'm a bit confused. I will really appreciate your answers

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Sorry guys.can anyone tell me who exactly is Charlie (the blond milf) and Jackie (the cop)?? I'm a bit confused. I will really appreciate your answers
I must confess I didn't quite understand what you mean... Care to elaborate please?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Usually, my first save life is through the corruption/evil path just so I can watch those extra spicy sex scenes.
But this game legit making me feel anxious about going back and choosing it, instead of the good guy path.
Great release, lots of content, great renders, and *great* writing.
One of my favorite releases on the site rn ngl.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Usually, my first save life is through the corruption/evil path just so I can watch those extra spicy sex scenes.
But this game legit making me feel anxious about going back and choosing it, instead of the good guy path.
Great release, lots of content, great renders, and *great* writing.
One of my favorite releases on the site rn ngl.
Thanks for the nice feedback man.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
This game doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, BUT from having gone through the game so far I can definitely say that the game is really well made! It's stylistic, moody, and LOVED the phone message convos and the transitions. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Prologue really stepped up the game, so much that I think you should redo the last scene with the hairy woman, It doesn't have the quality of the rest of your work.

PD: You should update the first page of the thread with the last update info, like release date, signatures and so on.

Last edited:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The Prologue really stepped up the game, so much that I think you should redo the last scene with the hairy woman, It doesn't have the quality of the rest of your work.

PD: You should update the first page of the thread with the last update info, like release date, signatures and so on.
Thanks Ragnar!
Already updated the update released date as you sugested. The changelog has all the info on the version and changes.
As per signatures... I'm still looking for someone capable of doing them. I have a couple I did myself for Rachel and Alex and they are good... Perhaps I'll finish them myself and release them by updating the game thread...

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I must confess I didn't quite understand what you mean... Care to elaborate please?
I'm confused because I think mc parents are some mafia big bosses and Jackie is their agent to corrupt mc and make him ready to take the control of mafia family. I mean Jackie always talk about how important mc is and the last call before she dies.And making the mc the most wanted man and a cop killer. What other choice he has for being big shot.unless his parents are crazy big bosses.

Reactions: Kinky Shop
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes