Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i mentioned trans content earlier and to clarify i dont have a problem with it. but i would like options to avoid touching dick is all.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm guessing, it's because it's a bugfix update without any new content
Fair enough. But the person who gave the compressed version necessarily has the uncompressed version, right? And since I haven't tried the game yet, I'd rather download the bugfixed version without compression! Luckily I don't have to worry about download caps in my region.

Reactions: Poison-Idea

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Life Happened 0.2.2 + Compressed

Reactions: Regis NEX

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys,

I see there are some doubts about the V>0.2.2 of the game.

1 - There is no uncompressed version of this version. But don't worry about quality. If you put the uncompressed and the compressed version side by side there is no way to point what is what. They both are 1920 x 1080.
2 - Mr. mdmnsjs1 couldyou please point what file is giving you this error? Since you're the only one reporting it, please try to re-download it. I think the error is on your end. If not, please let me know.
3 - About MC touching Alex's dick: She is trans man, this goes with the package if you choose to date her... Would you date and even fall in love for a girl who is disgusted by touching your cock?
4 - nhel Thanks man for the android version!
5 - nayno22 The 0.2.2 version is standalone and you don't need to download the 0.2.1 version of the game. I just preserved the links to 0.2.1 because I didn't make an uncompressed version of the last version.
6 - tombeir I don't have a montly schedule for game releases. I update the game by blocks of story development. This time I focused on the prologue. Next block I'll focus on is Danna's cuck route for first day. I still work alone so there is no way I could compromise on doing scheduled releases of the game. I intend to change this as soon as I have enoutg support to hire a team.

The 0.3.1 version is being cooked guys.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys,

1 - There is no uncompressed version of this version. But don't worry about quality. If you put the uncompressed and the compressed version side by side there is no way to point what is what. They both are 1920 x 1080.
Are you using webp images? From what I have seen they have just as good quality as jpeg images. They are google magic when it comes to size and quality ;) .

Also will you bring Rachel back into the game? I really liked her and I would rather be with her then the woman the MC is with in the last scene of the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does the game have animations? I don't see the Animated tag above but judging by some comments it seems it's animated.

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Anyone else getting an error opening the Mac version of v0.2.2? I've downloaded from each source, and all give the same "can not be opened" error.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I haven't even played this in a bit, but, if Alex is a complete and total loss, then I'm done with this. It was already hard as fuck to keep the NTR out of my game as is, but, no Alex and the game isn't worth playing.

Reactions: despot444

Ad01

Aug 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I see there are some doubts about the V>0.2.2 of the game.

2 - Mr. mdmnsjs1 couldyou please point what file is giving you this error? Since you're the only one reporting it, please try to re-download it. I think the error is on your end. If not, please let me know.
3 - About MC touching Alex's dick: She is trans man, this goes with the package if you choose to date her... Would you date and even fall in love for a girl who is disgusted by touching your cock?
4 - nhel Thanks man for the android version!
5 - nayno22 The 0.2.2 version is standalone and you don't need to download the 0.2.1 version of the game. I just preserved the links to 0.2.1 because I didn't make an uncompressed version of the last version.
6 - tombeir I don't have a montly schedule for game releases. I update the game by blocks of story development. This time I focused on the prologue. Next block I'll focus on is Danna's cuck route for first day. I still work alone so there is no way I could compromise on doing scheduled releases of the game. I intend to change this as soon as I have enoutg support to hire a team.

The 0.3.1 version is being cooked guys.
Is there any way to not break up with alex

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes