Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I think I'm somewhat stupid cause I can't put it to work... I go to signature,then I select media and paste the link, F95 then comes and say It's not a valid address... Am I doing something wrong?
Sorry the problem is... it goes like image... Silly me... Once more, Thank you Lady Aspen!
With pleasure!

Signature section====insert image ====put the link into it.

Last edited:

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Wow, I really liked the game. The music and story is different from most other projects.
But there is one "but". The characters ' thoughts (internal dialogue) are not highlighted. You could italicize them or tilt them.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Wow, I really liked the game. The music and story is different from most other projects.
But there is one "but". The characters ' thoughts (internal dialogue) are not highlighted. You could italicize them or tilt them.
Hi Mr.Absolutelly.
The characters thoughts (internal dialogue) are indeed italicized... You must be talking about MC's monologue... It is not supposed to be italicized since he is "talking" to the player about his past. He is really talking. That becomes clear once Danna wakes up and coment on that and how odd that is...
But thank you so much for your feedback!

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Hi Mr.Absolutelly.
The characters thoughts (internal dialogue) are indeed italicized... You must be talking about MC's monologue... It is not supposed to be italicized since he is "talking" to the player about his past. He is really talking. That becomes clear once Danna wakes up and coment on that and how odd that is...
But thank you so much for your feedback!
Sorry, I don't know English very well, and I tested (passed the game) using an automatic translator for games on RenPy Translator3000. Turned it off and tried the original language and indeed, the thoughts are in italics. This means that the program does not apply italics where they should be.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can't find the uncompressed version 0.2.2 on the frontpage. Or has the author switched formats and is the current version 0.2.2 mislabeled as compressed?
I'm guessing, it's because it's a bugfix update without any new content

Changelog said:
v0.2.2
This update focus on fixing typos. Proofreading executed in the whole text. Thanks Mr. Friend for doing that.
Known bugs fixed:
- Phone call with Alex (break up) happening even if you were not dating her.
- Choice to forgive or not Rachel removed. Instead I created a choice to cheat or not on her with Melinda in the girl's bathroom.
No new content implemented on this update.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Choice to forgive or not Rachel removed. Instead I created a choice to cheat or not on her with Melinda in the girl's bathroom.
Damn mad lad listened
tenor.gif

Reactions: Kinky Shop
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes