despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I really like the game so much, renders are awesome, specially Dana's. I really didn't like cliche Rachel. Also didn't like that MC returned to her even after you select "never forgive" her option. Dude broke up with Alex just for her? Bigger you are harder you fall.

"Tell her only that the love is dead. And that Chub... died with it.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Jackie is a cyborg, MC shoot 3 bullets on her chest and 1 on her head, and she is still alive… she will be a T-800?
She wants MC overseas (no one knows why) and makes believe that she is dead (if you kill a cop, you are dead, don't go to prison…) for frighten MC, so him go away to another country or however another place, and leave her beloved Rachel and his best friend Feio (Rachel's cousin)

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really like the game so much, renders are awesome, specially Dana's. I really didn't like cliche Rachel. Also didn't like that MC returned to her even after you select "never forgive" her option. Dude broke up with Alex just for her? Bigger you are harder you fall.

"Tell her only that the love is dead. And that Chub... died with it.
I guess I could do that... And potencially break the whole thing...
I'm really sorry but that is a hard no no...

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
That choice was for either romance route or cheating with blondie behind Rachel's back route.
So there should have been a choice if you want to cheat one her or not. We got "I'll listen to what she has to say" and "I don't care what she says" (or something like that) but you listen to what she has to say amyway and the scene plays out the same.

Edit: I like the game I just hate false choices like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: despot444

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So there should have been a choice if you want to cheat one her or not. We got "I'll listen to what she has to say" and "I don't care what she says" (or something like that) but you listen to what she has to say amyway and the scene plays out the same.
The prologue should be treated as being largely set in stone, the choices don't really have an affect on what happens within the moment but rather set up whether the MC is a "good" or "corrupt" person.

But do you really think that the MC was going to leave that pier without listening to Rachel if he still wanted to be friends with his "brother from another mother"? Regardless of the MC's internal dialogue (which isn't reliable since he is telling us his version of his past) he was still going to hear her out. The least that the MC could do is listen to her side of the story considering the fact that the characters had known each other for years, been best friends, and were in a romantic relationship.

Reactions: kantigura

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
The prologue should be treated as being largely set in stone, the choices don't really have an affect on what happens within the moment but rather set up whether the MC is a "good" or "corrupt" person.

But do you really think that the MC was going to leave that pier without listening to Rachel if he still wanted to be friends with his "brother from another mother"? Regardless of the MC's internal dialogue (which isn't reliable since he is telling us his version of his past) he was still going to hear her out. The least that the MC could do is listen to her side of the story considering the fact that the characters had known each other for years, been best friends, and were in a romantic relationship.
But that's the thing. The prologue has to play out in a certain way to set up the story going forward so having this ilussion of choice doesn't really make sense to me.

You don't get what I am upset about. I am not upset that he listened to her and forgave her, I am upset that there was a choice to not do that but he did it anyway if you picked that choice.

Reactions: despot444

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But that's the thing. The prologue has to play out in a certain way to set up the story going forward so having this ilussion of choice doesn't really make sense to me.

You don't get what I am upset about. I am not upset that he listened to her and forgave her, I am upset that there was a choice to not do that but he did it anyway if you picked that choice.
No, I get that you are upset about that. I just don't see it as a big deal since everything is set in the past and our input doesn't matter. These games are all about the illusion of choice anyway. Unless the developer has promised an absurd number of endings (try the Leap of Faith VN for that, highly recommend it)

Perhaps the language used in that choice wasn't great but that's down to the writer's use of a non-native language. How would you rephrase it so that it conveys the right choice?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
No, I get that you are upset about that. I just don't see it as a big deal since everything is set in the past and our input doesn't matter. These games are all about the illusion of choice anyway. Unless the developer has promised an absurd number of endings (try the Leap of Faith VN for that, highly recommend it)

Perhaps the language used in that choice wasn't great but that's down to the writer's use of a non-native language. How would you rephrase it so that it conveys the right choice?
I would get rid of that choice since it has the same outcome and instead of that make the "Cheat on Rachel" in the bathroom a choice. That would make more sense to me.

I like the game I just don't like this one thing.

Last edited:

despot444

Mar 10, 2018

Edit: I like the game I just hate false choices like this.
I know story wouldn't unfold if that happened I accepted that but I expected something maybe inner monologue about how Chub won't forget it and maybe even make her pay for what's done. I just surprised that MC was lovely-dovely with Rachel after selecting won't forgive option, It broke narration for me. Pulled me out of story. Otherwise like I said game is good.

Reactions: Rocc46

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Then why would you put the choice there? Mc needed to get back with Rachel for obvious reasons so it doesn't really make sense that there is a choice to not forgive her.
The forgive or not to forgive choice is just to define if he is going to get back at her or just to get her back... (Parte of that is cheating her with Melinda or not...)
He would keep cheating at her and probably let himself get caught in similar circunstances he caught her eventually completing his so called revenge but you know... life happened to him as it does to us all and he didn't have the time to complete that... Perhaps in the future... Once he finds her again...
The fact is, even though he was hurt and wanted revenge he still loved her a lot because love is not turned on and off by a switch... I wish it was simple like that in life...

But I get your meaning Rocc46 and I agree with your input. I'll put that in my list of things to review. Thanks for your feedback!
This change will be incorporated to the game when I release an update with proofreading.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is this another case of MC being her first man but not having a hymen for one reason or another?

Is there blood in the defloration scene?
I don’t recall blood, however she does talk about the pain of being “deflowered” during the scene.
Also being a virgin doesn’t require having a hymen.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I don’t recall blood, however she does talk about the pain of being “deflowered” during the scene.
Also being a virgin doesn’t require having a hymen.
You and I have had this conversation on many a thread. Its a fetish thing for me for there to be blood, otherwise It doesnt work. Blame it on watching hentai in my formative years.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes