bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
the dirty talk in this game is fantastic, esp the Charlie and ESPECIALLY the Danna scenes! Really looking forward to more of the game, and a scene with Danna on the love route@

Reactions: badnboujee

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Didn't understand very well something you typed in response of mr.fri
First off all really liked the prologue a bit long for something basically without choices, 3 if I'm not mistaken but I see you wanted the past being locked to flow the way you idealized it. Still really liked congrats on that.
Didn't understand very well something you typed in response of mr.friendly it seems that lust and ntr/cuck would lead to the same? You said in list and ntr she will be a man eater with mc or not. So since I don't like ntr/cuck I cant go for lust? I chose lust just cause I don't feel a connection to danna right now after that prologue e wished it was Rachel(if I understood well and she didn't cheat and was really forced).
The good guy point or the corrupt point in mc will change him is what way if we can know?
When you made that render of the jackass kissing Rachel it really felt she was cheating because seems she was caressing is face after the develop of the rest of story right now I think it was a jackie plot and it was really a forced kiss? Can you say without giving something away if it's what I think?
I really liked Alex too but will you put any way of chosing her being f or trans? 2 dicks don't get me off but her personality was really nice. First I was thinking maybe she is already all transformed(that way could pretend it was always girl) so I chose that I didn't mind but in the sex scene I need to reload a save .

In Rachel sex scene you should have made some reversed cow girl or something exposing more her pussy, don't get on my way of fapping ahah I really like her model. My little naughty librarian

And a typo is when you said the langue it's said as Portuguese from brasil and not the way you typed.
Next update will only be cuck route?
Congrats for the game until now

I was really liking Rachel till that point because the render show her caressing is face so it really felt like she was cheating but right now I think it was a plot from jackie and was a forced kiss.
Hi Sngo!

Are you Brazilian by any chance? If so "Fala meu chegado!!!"

If not, that's ok...

About Danna's man eater comment:
- In the lust route she is dating you for the sex sense she likes how you fuck her. But you're not exclusive. She will not mind you dating and fucking around.
- In the cuck route she will act and fuck around in ways for you to see and take part in. In this path you will use her for it, some times for your own gain (If I say more I'll spoil future content).
- The main difference between the two paths is: On the first she is a normal girl who is dating you in a nonexclusive way (you will not see any NTR or cuck content). In fact you will not even take notice if she dates another men or not... For you she will be just a super horny woman that enjoys having sex with you more than anything else (no deeper feelings involved). On the second path she will have your consent to fuck around with you to watch and participate or not... I have to tell you though: The MC is not a passive guy or a beta or anything like that. I guess he has shown that already... In time he will prove to be very manipulative as well and will probably use Danna as an asset to set his plans into movement... I said to much already...

About the MC's good guy/corrupt guy:
- Right at this moment it doesn't do anything...
- On future updates it will be his moral compass meaning: Let's come back to Jackie's final scene when he points his gun to her: If that scene happened on the MC's present story there would be a choice to make: Take the shot or not? A completely corrupt MC would do it in a blink of an eye (Option to spare her would be locked). A completely good MC would never kill her just like that (Option to shoot her in the head would be locked). A balanced MC would have the options open to choose but the corruption or good guy points would suffer from his choice.
- Some changes in dialogue will also happen depending on his "alignment" and stuff like that.

About next update:
- I really want to close this first day and what is missing for it to end is just the cuck path where MC denies Danna more sex and she masturbates remembering the facts that took place on the past night.
- What I say next is important: The things that she will remember will only take part on game story, I mean in a canonical way (I hope I wrote it right), if you go with this path or if in the lust route you make the cuck choices (Difference between those two is that you see what happened on the cuck route while on the lust route you only hear what she tells you about it). On the love route for instance she never cucked you or anything like that. In this last path she is a good girl falling in love with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really enjoyed that update , its nice to have a bit of the MC background , I like to think we get to see a bit more of Rachel in later updates as well and even Alex , and they wont just stay people in the past
Hi evilgrim

Don't worry all the female characters will be back on future updates. older of course, but alive and well that's a done deal...
I fell in love with each one of them for different reasons... With that in mind I can't just let them out of what's to come...

• Red Heart
Reactions: clairdelune

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys, I'm really thankful for all the feedback you've been posting since the last update was released.

Some of you went above and beyond with your insight and even helped me to figure some stuff out. For that I'm really thankful.

I know it might sound cheap and out of place and for that I'm sorry, but if you enjoyed it so far please consider joining me as a patron. Any support will be much welcome! I want this game developing thing to become my full time occupation in the long run but that will only be made possible with your support.

Thank you all so much!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Guys, I'm really thankful for all the feedback you've been posting since the last update was released.

Some of you went above and beyond with your insight and even helped me to figure some stuff out. For that I'm really thankful.

I know it might sound cheap and out of place and for that I'm sorry, but if you enjoyed it so far please consider joining me as a patron. Any support will be much welcome! I want this game developing thing to become my full time occupation in the long run but that will only be made possible with your support.

Thank you all so much!
Let me be honest, I was really close to pledging, the prologue was top notch throughout but I really didn’t like the ending with Danna. In that it sounds like we are forced to be with her while the MC searches for the women from his past. As I’m not a fan of NTR content and I’m not someone who likes to play cheating assholes (that’s not a fantasy for me) I don’t see a route for me here. Either the MC stays with her for love and then cheats, he stays with her out of lust (not seeing her as lust material) and she fucks other guys, or he stays with her because he likes to be “cucked” (as I said before not my thing at all).

So I’m on a wait and see plan, I’m not sure there is content for me in the game going forward especially as it seems the next update will be all cuck route.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys, I just launched a poll on my patreon page.

Could you please visit and participate?

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Let me be honest, I was really close to pledging, the prologue was top notch throughout but I really didn’t like the ending with Danna. In that it sounds like we are forced to be with her while the MC searches for the women from his past. As I’m not a fan of NTR content and I’m not someone who likes to play cheating assholes (that’s not a fantasy for me) I don’t see a route for me here. Either the MC stays with her for love and then cheats, he stays with her out of lust (not seeing her as lust material) and she fucks other guys, or he stays with her because he likes to be “cucked” (as I said before not my thing at all).

So I’m on a wait and see plan, I’m not sure there is content for me in the game going forward especially as it seems the next update will be all cuck route.
We already talked about that... I'll include the option to skip it and break up.
About the cuck route, it has to be finished so the we can finally be over with the day.
I would really love to have you as a patron MrFriendly. Your feedback is just too useful!
But that is your decision and I'm thankful to you anyway.
Hope to hear more from you soon.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Kinky Shop, please do a search and replace for the next release: all instances of "babe girl" change to "babygirl". I like my daddy/daughter roleplay done right! Lol

Reactions: badnboujee

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We already talked about that... I'll include the option to skip it and break up.
About the cuck route, it has to be finished so the we can finally be over with the day.
I would really love to have you as a patron MrFriendly. Your feedback is just too useful!
But that is your decision and I'm thankful to you anyway.
Hope to hear more from you soon.
Eh, I was tired when we were talking about the ability to break up with Danna. I want my MC to be alone and free to be in a self-reflective mood. I hope that the NTR route will not consume a lot of your time, as long as it is balanced 50/50 I am fine. Anyway, you have yourself a new patron. Don't be too crazy or should I say don't be too "Jackie".

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I think that is too many paths for one character, Love/Lust/NTR/Break up. Now if you add all the others and they start interacting with each other it's just so many variables to work with it's going to give you a headache. Not saying you can't handle it but a lot of devs get burned out because of that.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hi Sngo!

Are you Brazilian by any chance? If so "Fala meu chegado!!!"

If not, that's ok...

About Danna's man eater comment:
- In the lust route she is dating you for the sex sense she likes how you fuck her. But you're not exclusive. She will not mind you dating and fucking around.
- In the cuck route she will act and fuck around in ways for you to see and take part in. In this path you will use her for it, some times for your own gain (If I say more I'll spoil future content).
- The main difference between the two paths is: On the first she is a normal girl who is dating you in a nonexclusive way (you will not see any NTR or cuck content). In fact you will not even take notice if she dates another men or not... For you she will be just a super horny woman that enjoys having sex with you more than anything else (no deeper feelings involved). On the second path she will have your consent to fuck around with you to watch and participate or not... I have to tell you though: The MC is not a passive guy or a beta or anything like that. I guess he has shown that already... In time he will prove to be very manipulative as well and will probably use Danna as an asset to set his plans into movement... I said to much already...

About the MC's good guy/corrupt guy:
- Right at this moment it doesn't do anything...
- On future updates it will be his moral compass meaning: Let's come back to Jackie's final scene when he points his gun to her: If that scene happened on the MC's present story there would be a choice to make: Take the shot or not? A completely corrupt MC would do it in a blink of an eye (Option to spare her would be locked). A completely good MC would never kill her just like that (Option to shoot her in the head would be locked). A balanced MC would have the options open to choose but the corruption or good guy points would suffer from his choice.
- Some changes in dialogue will also happen depending on his "alignment" and stuff like that.

About next update:
- I really want to close this first day and what is missing for it to end is just the cuck path where MC denies Danna more sex and she masturbates remembering the facts that took place on the past night.
- What I say next is important: The things that she will remember will only take part on game story, I mean in a canonical way (I hope I wrote it right), if you go with this path or if in the lust route you make the cuck choices (Difference between those two is that you see what happened on the cuck route while on the lust route you only hear what she tells you about it). On the love route for instance she never cucked you or anything like that. In this last path she is a good girl falling in love with you.

Ty for the response.

Não sou Brasileiro sou Português .

Ok so lust is a fuck buddy only noted .
Yeah I like he isn't a beta because I hate beta mc but even not being beta or be able to use her as an asset for own personal gain I hate that much ntr/cuck to even use her as advantage. I don't even like sharing/swinging. Just not my kink.

About the pledge maybe yes or maybe no, even if I pledge will not be for much money, covid fucked my job and I needed to change job's getting a very big pay cut( I was a tourism bus driver and now we don't have tourism), to be honest untill now most dev's I see can't balance the game that have non-ntr and ntr routes in game, very frequently going more the ntr routes so I need to see were this goes and second you made me love 20 years ago characters not them how they will be now when whe see them again. Will I still like them? Will I not like them? Dunno so I need to have an idea of that first. It's a two edge sword such a big time gap in game. If it was in school time following is life with Rachel it was a very damn sure yes, already said I loved her?
And now we will not have more sex scenes with her as she was in that time since they split after what happened right after the first time they made love, if I understood correctly was the day after.

I think you may have a very good story here so I just wish you all the best luck in your game and keep doing a good work. Ty for the response.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just started this...
some early feedback based on what I've seen so far..
1)some proof reading is in order
2)immersion wise MC was in driver seat (left side of the car) but when he stepped out for Jackie pulling them over he went out from the passenger side where Anderson was supposedly sitting?
3)that's a very long prologue...
4)the weird glitching with MC keeps trying to say his name starts with a J -.- *.* I hope will get explain as I progress

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn the history is just so good, sad, but really good xD. I'm waiting so bad for the next update

Amazing job dev<3
Agreed, the prologue was fantastic. It really made me want to know what happened to everyone, almost to the point where I don’t care about the MC’s inevitable rise to power as some crime lord which we’ve seen done in other VN’s (I can only hope that the talent the dev displayed in creating the prologue means that he will shake up the stale concept).
Per the dev (in this thread somewhere) the next update will mainly be the NTR/cuck route so it it unlikely we will see anything related to the MC’s past.
I really want to know all about everyone from his past and, so far, don’t care about anything else.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes