Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Pretty solid VN thusfar. I'm quite enjoying both the story and the characters. Will be glad to finally be out of the prologue, and doing whatever it is the protagonist now does since departing from his youthful origin story.

I really like Alex in particular, and hope we see her again eventually. Her and Charlie.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone else getting an error opening the Mac version of v0.2.2? I've downloaded from each source, and all give the same "can not be opened" error.
This is the first time someone reports this kind of error. I believe it is something on your side. Sorry I'm not able to give you further assistance. I don't have a mac to test it myself.

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
Why the dev removed the choice to not forgive Rachel? I didn't even like that he stays with her even if you dont forgive but now i can't do it and i choose her instead of alex? ;-;
Wish we could choose to keep with Alex instead of going back do Rachel :c
I'm with you, start a game with a girfriend acceptable, but stay with one that cheated on you unnaceptable. Would be way better if we could keep seeing Alex

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
sry but im not in by this game...
Introductionn prologue is to long, feel like tele-novelas or soa^p series ^^
there s some no sens choice and too directive and for............ what s ? NTR ? No NTR
and about the story.....??
free violence graphic, for free...so see many this kind and fade up , boring, unecesery..and with no consequence on game to many few choice...not very interesting at the end.
some renders are quiet good....at least..
but this game could be a real potential.....if the dev restructure better than this..............

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
sry but im not in by this game...
Introductionn prologue is to long, feel like tele-novelas or soa^p series ^^
there s some no sens choice and too directive and for............ what s ? NTR ? No NTR
and about the story.....??
free violence graphic, for free...so see many this kind and fade up , boring, unecesery..and with no consequence on game to many few choice...not very interesting at the end.
some renders are quiet good....at least..
but this game could be a real potential.....if the dev restructure better than this..............
So, you want more fap and less story? If so, there's plenty of games for that.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This did a total 180 after the mind-numbing, boring intro. I hope new players get over the hump of the intro because this game has radically improved. Just a few observations though.

I read dev's explanation of the kiss scene and I get it. But thing is we are supposed to be seeing through MC's eyes. And it's pretty clear what we (as MC) see in that scene. Which makes the forgiving scene feel off as no sane man with even basic sense of self-preservation, would trust her word over his own eyes.

Also I get some arm hair and ass fuzz since it's pretty common but this chick seems to have a ridiculous amount of hair for a fair-skinned natural blonde. I mean....tit hair? :LOL:

Still this is definitely worth following so far. Especially since it seems to keep improving.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
For such an early stage game, I'm very pleased. A plot that keeps you hooked as well as having characters that you can even relate to.Combine that with above average renders and you got yourself a hit. Job well done. Looking forward to the updates

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This did a total 180 after the mind-numbing, boring intro. I hope new players get over the hump of the intro because this game has radically improved. Just a few observations though.

I read dev's explanation of the kiss scene and I get it. But thing is we are supposed to be seeing through MC's eyes. And it's pretty clear what we (as MC) see in that scene. Which makes the forgiving scene feel off as no sane man with even basic sense of self-preservation, would trust her word over his own eyes.

Also I get some arm hair and ass fuzz since it's pretty common but this chick seems to have a ridiculous amount of hair for a fair-skinned natural blonde. I mean....tit hair? :LOL:

Still this is definitely worth following so far. Especially since it seems to keep improving.
So, wait. Not only did he remove a choice to get rid of the cheater, then, apparently, we also lose Alex? I'm out of this one I think. I wish the dev well though.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Hmm I am confused : did or didn't Rachel cheat on the MC with Punchface?

It looks like Rachel is caressing the face of "Unknown dude" (when MC and Anderson walk into the hallway at school), but I am not sure that it just looks like that by accident or if it's intended that way.

Anyone can shed a light on that?

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Hmm I am confused : did or didn't Rachel cheat on the MC with Punchface?

It looks like Rachel is caressing the face of "Unknown dude" (when MC and Anderson walk into the hallway at school), but I am not sure that it just looks like that by accident or if it's intended that way.

Anyone can shed a light on that?
That's up to interpretation. Initial shot is intended to make it look as bad as it looks like - I even had to settle myself down 'cause I felt the pain too. Lol. The subsequent explanation from her though suggests that she wasn't and she even said that for a second she thought it was the MC

Reactions: M'95

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
That's up to interpretation. Initial shot is intended to make it look as bad as it looks like - I even had to settle myself down 'cause I felt the pain too. Lol. The subsequent explanation from her though suggests that she wasn't and she even said that for a second she thought it was the MC
It was well written to look bad at first to get the player fired up, but then as you get more info and bigger picture it goes to show how well Rachel and MC were set up.

Reactions: MrFriendly and M'95
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes