Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
After reading what is said in the overview about the MC and playing, I can say I wasn't expecting a NTR path, I mean, the guy is described, in the present not the past, as a succesfull guy, handsome, etc. Su making a Ntr path seems like the last thing that would happen to a character like that, he is an alpha, or the overview describes him as that, so why lose time making a NTR path with an MC who is not a beta, or a nerd, or a poor guy, or some guy with almost no experience in sex. It would make sense to see a NTR path in a game where the MC is a beta, but it doesn't seems this way in the description of the game, so consider me confused.

Not only that but then you proceed to make the next update, an entire update about NTR, wow. Would that be the norm from now on? 1 update normal, 1 update NTR? Because if that would be the way this game works, then it's not for me. I really don't know why would a dev think it's a good idea making an alpha character, the MC, and then procced to make a NTR route, even if it's avoidable, it's dumb as fuck and would just make the developer waste time making renders and updates for that NTR path.

Some kinks don't work depending of the character you make the MC, it's like making an MC that fucks every woman he sees and that is a chad, and then adding a path where he suddently becomes gay because that way I can bring more patreons, or because he can use that to get better deals or something like that. It doesn't work, same as making a NTR path for this MC, but well it's my oppinion, lately I have started to avoid games with "avoidable" NTR or at least proceed to them with caution, because they seems to focus more and more in the NTR and less in the rest. Or like deliverance, who made a "swinging path" or NTR path with the wife, where it started as both of them having fun with others and lately has become a path where the wife fucks around and the MC watches, so I fear it will happen the same in this game.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The developer can of course do what he wants with his game, but if he wants to make NTR a significant part of the game, he should ask the player right from the start whether he wants to allow NTR or whether that is not the case. Just the choices in the last scenes of the game annoyed me personally, just because I was reminded of the possible sharing of my LI.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The developer can of course do what he wants with his game, but if he wants to make NTR a significant part of the game, he should ask the player right from the start whether he wants to allow NTR or whether that is not the case. Just the choices in the last scenes of the game annoyed me personally, just because I was reminded of the possible sharing of my LI.
The game has the NTR tag, you played it knowing it had that tag. The dev shouldn’t be obligated to flag you down and double check that you want to play a game with NTR in it.

In addition just because it says elsewhere that the NTR is avoidable doesn’t mean that there is a system in place where they can remove any part of the game that you find objectionable because the dev has no way of knowing what will affect you. If you find NTR to not be your kink it would be a good idea for you to not play a game with NTR regardless of whether the dev, or anyone else, says it is or will be avoidable. You are the only person who knows your threshold for that subject matter.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The game has the NTR tag, you played it knowing it had that tag. The dev shouldn’t be obligated to flag you down and double check that you want to play a game with NTR in it.

In addition just because it says elsewhere that the NTR is avoidable doesn’t mean that there is a system in place where they can remove any part of the game that you find objectionable because the dev has no way of knowing what will affect you. If you find NTR to not be your kink it would be a good idea for you to not play a game with NTR regardless of whether the dev, or anyone else, says it is or will be avoidable. You are the only person who knows your threshold for that subject matter.
Do you know how hard it was to keep that out of what I did play? The dev even stated that it's avoidable. But, since I really didn't get too deep into the game and the only char I was invested in was Alex, I can easily walk away from this. The dev can write the game how he wants. No sweat off my balls. I still wish him well with it. But, I think it's time to unwatch this post. I'm against NTR, but, seeing people get upset over it is just not my thing. I can understand if the dev did the ol' 'sneak it in' trick that several devs have done, then sure. Get upset over it. But, if you play game that has it listed, even as avoidable and you get slapped with it, that's all on you.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Do you know how hard it was to keep that out of what I did play? The dev even stated that it's avoidable. But, since I really didn't get too deep into the game and the only char I was invested in was Alex, I can easily walk away from this. The dev can write the game how he wants. No sweat off my balls. I still wish him well with it. But, I think it's time to unwatch this post. I'm against NTR, but, seeing people get upset over it is just not my thing. I can understand if the dev did the ol' 'sneak it in' trick that several devs have done, then sure. Get upset over it. But, if you play game that has it listed, even as avoidable and you get slapped with it, that's all on you.
Right? I would be standing next to these people with pitchfork and torch if the Dev hid some serious NTR in the game but it isn’t there. At the end of the game while fucking Danna there are a bunch of questions which will impact the future content. The NTR isn’t implemented yet, that’s being added next update.

And Alex will be back eventually. Just not right now (20 year gap), dev has said all of the women from his past will return. If I think it is handled well and it isn’t too long a wait I’ll let you know whether I think it’s worth returning to the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Right? I would be standing next to these people with pitchfork and torch if the Dev hid some serious NTR in the game but it isn’t there. At the end of the game while fucking Danna there are a bunch of questions which will impact the future content. The NTR isn’t implemented yet, that’s being added next update.

And Alex will be back eventually. Just not right now (20 year gap), dev has said all of the women from his past will return. If I think it is handled well and it isn’t too long a wait I’ll let you know whether I think it’s worth returning to the game.
Thanks, bro.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
This is just my opinion but I don't think ntr fits in this game, the mc is a strong successful protag who almost kills a guy for kissing his girlfriend doesn't share any of the girls even the stripper/ex stripper but all of a sudden he's ok with it??
Doesn't fit his character in my opinion?
I like the game very much but it just breaks everything you learn about the mc also the constant choices that bring it up was also a little hard to take knowing that it's in your face constantly??
Just my opinion but I wish I could turn it off in the beginning and not have to see the choices come up all the time??

Thank you for your time :)
Great game!!

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Lol. This is a new low for NTR haters. Complaining about the MC's GF being setup and forced into a kiss. It was a shocking moment, but no, it's not NTR, especially after it's revealed she was set up. Not only that, but she never did ANYTHING other than that one incident. At least nothing that is forced. I'm sure in the future there will be some path that leads to Rachel NTR, but no NTR has been forced in the prologue.

Anyway, about the prologue. Holy hell, it's long. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm approaching 3 hours into the prologue, and I'm not sure when it's ending. Unfortunately, there are times when I think there's just a little too many words. You can tell a story much more efficiently. In fact, I skipped over quite a few inner monologues, and I still grasped the entirety of the story. Sometimes, being too verbose is just as bad as jumping straight into sex with no setup.

With that being said, I'm really enjoying the story so far. I look forward to seeing this game getting updated.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if it has been reported yet, but there is a typo in variable name in script, Dlove instead of DLove, line 12089

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Lol. This is a new low for NTR haters. Complaining about the MC's GF being setup and forced into a kiss. It was a shocking moment, but no, it's not NTR, especially after it's revealed she was set up. Not only that, but she never did ANYTHING other than that one incident. At least nothing that is forced. I'm sure in the future there will be some path that leads to Rachel NTR, but no NTR has been forced in the prologue.

Anyway, about the prologue. Holy hell, it's long. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm approaching 3 hours into the prologue, and I'm not sure when it's ending. Unfortunately, there are times when I think there's just a little too many words. You can tell a story much more efficiently. In fact, I skipped over quite a few inner monologues, and I still grasped the entirety of the story. Sometimes, being too verbose is just as bad as jumping straight into sex with no setup.

With that being said, I'm really enjoying the story so far. I look forward to seeing this game getting updated.
Hi sevendustkorn1008

Finally someone brought that up... My thoughts exactly on Rachel's setup. Thank you so much for saying it.
About the excess of text. Man I get that a lot but I honestly think I can't change that feature about my writing. It's a love or hate thing. I tried to change that but as soon as I get in the zone I forget and start writing away... I just ask you to please bear it with me on that...

Hi Cameo

Thank you so much for finding that error man! I don't think I would ever find that!

Hi gamito

Thanks for the love man!

Hi ShadowThrone

With all the talk about Rachel cheating, I am surprised nobody has complained about the Melinda / Rachel scene in the bathroom if MC decides to cheat (Melinda makes Rachel cum while MC is hiding in stall)
I think people was too busy fapping to notice that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
After reading what is said in the overview about the MC and playing, I can say I wasn't expecting a NTR path, I mean, the guy is described, in the present not the past, as a succesfull guy, handsome, etc. Su making a Ntr path seems like the last thing that would happen to a character like that, he is an alpha, or the overview describes him as that, so why lose time making a NTR path with an MC who is not a beta, or a nerd, or a poor guy, or some guy with almost no experience in sex. It would make sense to see a NTR path in a game where the MC is a beta, but it doesn't seems this way in the description of the game, so consider me confused.

Not only that but then you proceed to make the next update, an entire update about NTR, wow. Would that be the norm from now on? 1 update normal, 1 update NTR? Because if that would be the way this game works, then it's not for me. I really don't know why would a dev think it's a good idea making an alpha character, the MC, and then procced to make a NTR route, even if it's avoidable, it's dumb as fuck and would just make the developer waste time making renders and updates for that NTR path.

Some kinks don't work depending of the character you make the MC, it's like making an MC that fucks every woman he sees and that is a chad, and then adding a path where he suddently becomes gay because that way I can bring more patreons, or because he can use that to get better deals or something like that. It doesn't work, same as making a NTR path for this MC, but well it's my oppinion, lately I have started to avoid games with "avoidable" NTR or at least proceed to them with caution, because they seems to focus more and more in the NTR and less in the rest. Or like deliverance, who made a "swinging path" or NTR path with the wife, where it started as both of them having fun with others and lately has become a path where the wife fucks around and the MC watches, so I fear it will happen the same in this game.
I might be wrong but the way I see MC 's relationship with Dana would be more about sharing than the cheating/betrayal/sub cuckold type of ntr. There are plenty of rich, succesful, handsome dudes who see women as nothing more than playthings with no real emotional attachment. That type of man would have no problem using Dana to cut a deal or as "entertainment" for fellow mobsters. It fits the corruption aspect of this game which I predict getting pretty dark, considering who started him on that path.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I really don't care if there is NTR in it or not, some people like extreme fetishes, as long as it's can be disabled from menu, just like watersports or scat kinks. My problem with adding NTR to "normal" games will branch out game, which will require more resource to create meaningful story. In the end it's devs choice, if they want to try to force it to players, I can easily take my coat and leave without looking back. I wish tagging system would be more clear about these situations to prevent disgrunt. Like "Avoidable NTR" / "Forced NTR"

Reactions: Default123x

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I might be wrong but the way I see MC 's relationship with Dana would be more about sharing than the cheating/betrayal/sub cuckold type of ntr. There are plenty of rich, succesful, handsome dudes who see women as nothing more than playthings with no real emotional attachment. That type of man would have no problem using Dana to cut a deal or as "entertainment" for fellow mobsters. It fits the corruption aspect of this game which I predict getting pretty dark, considering who started him on that path.
Your approach could not be more precise and perfect! Thanks for that!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I really don't care if there is NTR in it or not, some people like extreme fetishes, as long as it's can be disabled from menu, just like watersports or scat kinks. My problem with adding NTR to "normal" games will branch out game, which will require more resource to create meaningful story. In the end it's devs choice, if they want to try to force it to players, I can easily take my coat and leave without looking back. I wish tagging system would be more clear about these situations to prevent disgrunt. Like "Avoidable NTR" / "Forced NTR"
You could add your voice to one of the feature requests petitioning for a general change of the tagging system or post one yourself petitioning for this specific change.

Jul 20, 2020
So I played through this one the other day and man, certain things REALLY hit me harder than most other VN's have prior (motherslove and babysitter were the other two that got to me as well). Specifically the Rachael stuff, I was fairly tempted to just stop playing because it just left me feeling uneasy during that section. I normally avoid NTR when possible, I can generally deal with it fine in most VN's, but this one really kinda pissed me off seeing it happen.

I guess it's good character development/writing for the build up of it (plus my own personal experiences) that did this. I'm eager to see where the dev ends up going with this one. The art and animation was pretty solid and eventually got me hooked in.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm still hoping to end up with Rachel :( like mc trace her n they meet again.... I mean dude even i fell for that girl...

*Edit* I want to add. MC should have shown around 30 something.... When he left the country, what was he around 20?

I feel 40 is pretty old to even try to trace n contact old friends....

And where is 2.2 version? there's only compressed version...

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanoj1
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes