Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Your approach could not be more precise and perfect! Thanks for that!
Are we talking about the same MC that nearly killed a guy because he saw him kissing his GF, but suddently is ok or will be ok with sharing his girls, that doesn't match much, if he is the type of guy who sees girls as nothing but playthings he wouldn't be upset about the Rachel thing. I just say that NTR in your game doesn't match at all the protagonist, or what has been shown of him so far, but whatever, you will put it in even if it doesn't match your character because that way you could bring in more people even if it means longer wait times between updates or updates focused in NTR, sigh.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
There are plenty of rich, succesful, handsome dudes who see women as nothing more than playthings with no real emotional attachment. That type of man would have no problem using Dana to cut a deal or as "entertainment" for fellow mobsters.
The problem is that it doesn't match the way the MC has acted so far in the game, he almost kills a guy when he saw his GF kissing him, he has been shown to care about every girls shown so far and now he is ok with sharing his girls with others or seeing her fucking other guys? that's not the same way he was acting so far, even if it was in the past, one doesn't go from a guy who cares about other to being ok with seeing his girls fucking others.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Are we talking about the same MC that nearly killed a guy because he saw him kissing his GF, but suddently is ok or will be ok with sharing his girls, that doesn't match much, if he is the type of guy who sees girls as nothing but playthings he wouldn't be upset about the Rachel thing. I just say that NTR in your game doesn't match at all the protagonist, or what has been shown of him so far, but whatever, you will put it in even if it doesn't match your character because that way you could bring in more people even if it means longer wait times between updates or updates focused in NTR, sigh.
The problem is that it doesn't match the way the MC has acted so far in the game, he almost kills a guy when he saw his GF kissing him, he has been shown to care about every girls shown so far and now he is ok with sharing his girls with others or seeing her fucking other guys? that's not the same way he was acting so far, even if it was in the past, one doesn't go from a guy who cares about other to being ok with seeing his girls fucking others.
Except the MC has had 22 years to change as a person.
Yes, when he encountered his best friend and high school "love of his life" kissing some guy in the hallway he reacted in a violent manner (it seems that was exactly as Jackie expected/hoped he would). However, in 20 years he has probably had a large number of relationships, experienced a lot of different situations, grown as a criminal/businessman, etc. Regardless, there is nothing that requires the MC to behave/act exactly as he did when he was 18.

Most 40+ adults don't act or think like they did when they were 18, why should the MC?

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
Yes, when he encountered his best friend and high school "love of his life" kissing some guy in the hallway he reacted in a violent manner (it seems that was exactly as Jackie expected/hoped he would). However, in 20 years he has probably had a large number of relationships, experienced a lot of different situations, grown as a criminal/businessman, etc. Regardless, there is nothing that requires the MC to behave/act exactly as he did when he was 18.

Most 40+ adults don't act or think like they did when they were 18, why should the MC?
It's one thing the MC get a new haircut, grow up and act more mature and another thing is an alpha man becomes a simp/cuck.
Yeah people change, but to that degree? i don't think so

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
It's one thing the MC get a new haircut, grow up and act more mature and another thing is an alpha man becomes a simp/cuck.
Yeah people change, but to that degree? i don't think so
Who's to say that MC isn't just using Danna body to gain favor or information. IF you choose that path out of the three, maybe he just uses her as an asset to his business/crime syndicate.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Because most people that change their behavior that drastically, going from a caring guy to not caring at all, has had some big events changing them. We have not seen anythign that will makes us believe that the MC has changed that much, to just not care at all about the girls he is with when he cared that much when he was younger. Without a few events changing him and his way of think, it is hard for a person to change that much.

Also it is a game and the MC is a character, he need to be consistent. I can make a character be a funny guy, it will need a good explanation if I show the same character years later and now he is a dick to everyone. Same thing happens with the MC, he is a caring guy, everything that has been shown to us makes us think he cares, and now that years pass he suddnetly doesn't care at all about the girls and is ok with sharing them, without showing anything that makes us think he has changed, like an event or something taht marked him? Yeah it doesn't match at all. the excuse of "it has been all in the past he has changed now" doesn't makes sense, because we haven't been shown that change, in fact if he didn't care about the girls in the present why would he be remembering anything of this? or even be bothered by it? He doesn't care right?

It's like making a character that has an harem and is fucking all the days, and when the time pass and you show him again, he is a celibate that don't come off his house, because reasons and time passed and people change with time, would that make sense in the pioint of a character? would it be normal to do that huge of a change in a character just because most people don't act in their 40 like they were in their 18? It wouldn't make sense, neither will be the MC going form caring guy who is/was affected by all that happenend that even in the present still remembers those events, to I don't care about any girl and I would happily share them with others and watch how they fuck, because years has passed is a nice and self explanatoire reason.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Who's to say that MC isn't just using Danna body to gain favor or information. IF you choose that path out of the three, maybe he just uses her as an asset to his business/crime syndicate.
The thing is he just goes form caring of the girls to not caring at all about them and using them as an asset? It doesn't makes sense that drastic change, it's even worse because even in the present he is still remembering the things that happenned in the past, and it affects him, so that means he cares, but he will go to sleep and think, yeah this girl and others will be great to use them to get things I want, and it would be even greater to just see them getting fucked by others because reasons. It is dumb and doesn't match the character at all.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
Because most people that change their behavior that drastically, going from a caring guy to not caring at all, has had some big events changing them. We have not seen anythign that will makes us believe that the MC has changed that much, to just not care at all about the girls he is with when he cared that much when he was younger. Without a few events changing him and his way of think, it is hard for a person to change that much.

Also it is a game and the MC is a character, he need to be consistent. I can make a character be a funny guy, it will need a good explanation if I show the same character years later and now he is a dick to everyone. Same thing happens with the MC, he is a caring guy, everything that has been shown to us makes us think he cares, and now that years pass he suddnetly doesn't care at all about the girls and is ok with sharing them, without showing anything that makes us think he has changed, like an event or something taht marked him? Yeah it doesn't match at all. the excuse of "it has been all in the past he has changed now" doesn't makes sense, because we haven't been shown that change, in fact if he didn't care about the girls in the present why would he be remembering anything of this? or even be bothered by it? He doesn't care right?

It's like making a character that has an harem and is fucking all the days, and when the time pass and you show him again, he is a celibate that don't come off his house, because reasons and time passed and people change with time, would that make sense in the pioint of a character? would it be normal to do that huge of a change in a character just because most people don't act in their 40 like they were in their 18? It wouldn't make sense, neither will be the MC going form caring guy who is/was affected by all that happenend that even in the present still remembers those events, to I don't care about any girl and I would happily share them with others and watch how they fuck, because years has passed is a nice and self explanatoire reason.
Big events like have his gf mother killed/paralyzed, framed as a cop killer, then actually shooting a cop, then him and his friends all having to leave the country and go on the run? Having to become the criminal he was framed to be to survive.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In addition no matter how "Alpha" a person is the other person in the relationship is able to think for themselves. If Danna feels ignored or becomes angry at how she is treated it is possible she could decide to find someone else to fuck or have an emotionally satisfying relationship with instead of the "Alpha" MC.

Obviously, you didn't pay attention because the MC specifically states that after that event in his life (leaving Rachel) he never felt that depth of love for anyone else.

Also it is a game and the MC is a character, he need to be consistent.
No, he does not. The MC has to do what the developer wants him to do. If you don't like how the MC acts or the content of the game then there are other games you can play that fit your expectations. No developer is under any obligation to change their game to fit your vision.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
The thing is he just goes form caring of the girls to not caring at all about them and using them as an asset? It doesn't makes sense that drastic change, it's even worse because even in the present he is still remembering the things that happenned in the past, and it affects him, so that means he cares, but he will go to sleep and think, yeah this girl and others will be great to use them to get things I want, and it would be even greater to just see them getting fucked by others because reasons. It is dumb and doesn't match the character at all.
It's one thing to remember your past and care about them, but who knows what he has had to do to survive on the run in the criminal underworld for 22 years?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
This update still ends at the same spot? Played all the way threw again seems no story progression?

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Obviously, you didn't pay attention because the MC specifically states that after that event in his life (leaving Rachel) he never felt that depth of love for anyone else.

No, he does not. The MC has to do what the developer wants him to do. If you don't like how the MC acts or the content of the game then there are other games you can play that fit your expectations. No developer is under any obligation to change their game to fit your vision.
The thing is that the NTr doesn't match the character that has been shown so far, it is shown in the game not what I want to see but what it's shown.

Also I will say it again if he didn't care about the girls in the present and it's ok with using them as asset and things like that, why would he be remembering anything of this? or even be bothered by it? He doesn't care right?

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
He obviously cares about the girls from his past, but we don't know much about him and Danna. Just because you loved one or two women from your past doesn't mean you wouldn't treat other women like crap or use them.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
It's one thing to remember your past and care about them, but who knows what he has had to do to survive on the run in the criminal underworld for 22 years?
But for the NTR path to work he doesn't care about the girls, so what is, he cares for them that much to even be remembering them in the present, or he doesn't care at all about girls and then why is he remembering something he doesn't care about?

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
The thing is that the NTr doesn't match the character that has been shown so far, it is shown in the game not what I want to see but what it's shown.

Also I will say it again if he didn't care about the girls in the present and it's ok with using them as asset and things like that, why would he be remembering anything of this? or even be bothered by it? He doesn't care right?
He does care about the women in his past, and if you choose the love route he does care about Danna, if you choose the lust route he cares enough to bang her, if he chooses NTR he obviously doesn't care, but that is YOUR choice as the player. You have to make the decision.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
He obviously cares about the girls from his past, but we don't know much about him and Danna. Just because you loved one or two women from your past doesn't mean you wouldn't treat other women like crap or use them.
The dev said to one of the users that his vision of the NTR path was he not caring about the girls, so the fact that he cares about the girls in his past negate all that path, because he can't be someone that cares and not for the girls.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
But for the NTR path to work he doesn't care about the girls, so what is, he cares for them that much to even be remembering them in the present, or he doesn't care at all about girls and then why is he remembering something he doesn't care about?
What does the girls in the past have to do with what he decided to do with Danna? You can love one women, and feel nothing for another.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
The dev said to one of the users that his vision of the NTR path was he not caring about the girls, so the fact that he cares about the girls in his past negate all that path, because he can't be someone that cares and not for the girls.
Who knows what his exact plan is, but what I have heard, that there will be choices as to how the MC interacts with the women from his past, and the the love, lust, NTR route is the player getting to choose what will become of Danna. I could wrong, it could change tomorrow, it's all up to the dev. If you don't like the NTR path just don't choose it.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes