kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
+1, this is a forum, that means that this is a place where people can discuss about the game. Nothing says that have to be about the good things of the game, so if we find plotholes there is nothing wrong to talk about it
True there is nothing wrong with complaining about something you don't like, but if the dev already said he won't change it, there is no reason to keep beating the dead horse about.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Meh whatever, I got a post removed, because I was "trolling", so yeah, I just wanted to complaint, because I care for the game, if I didn't want to play it I wouldn't complaint at all, I wouldn't care if I find characters incoherents, forced kinks, etc.

So yeah just wanted to complaint because I find it to be a plothole and that it doesn't fit the character, if that is trolling now, this is great. THe post was even from the game, but whatever.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hi sevendustkorn1008

Finally someone brought that up... My thoughts exactly on Rachel's setup. Thank you so much for saying it.
About the excess of text. Man I get that a lot but I honestly think I can't change that feature about my writing. It's a love or hate thing. I tried to change that but as soon as I get in the zone I forget and start writing away... I just ask you to please bear it with me on that...
Hey, there's no issue. I had a small complaint about the length, but overall, I really enjoyed the game. I wouldn't ask you to change anything. Keep doing your thing, and tell the story how you deem fit.

Yeah that's what i'm gonna do but cause some people don't have the decency to decide about the game i'm here.
Played cause it's "avoidable NTR" and my girl cheated, so that the others don't have the same fate as me i commented.
The MC's GF never cheated. If you don't like the game, that's fine. But spreading lies by saying Rachel cheated on the MC is wrong. That never happened. Everything is explained in the story. If after all that, you still say Rachel cheated, you're just lying, trolling, and being disingenuous. Also, if you bothered to play the actual game, you would see that eventually the MC and Rachel have sex. And surprise surprise, she was a virgin. Amazing how Rachel cheated on the MC yet was still a virgin when they had sex.

Meh whatever, I got a post removed, because I was "trolling", so yeah, I just wanted to complaint, because I care for the game, if I didn't want to play it I wouldn't complaint at all, I wouldn't care if I find characters incoherents, forced kinks, etc.

So yeah just wanted to complaint because I find it to be a plothole and that it doesn't fit the character, if that is trolling now, this is great. THe post was even from the game, but whatever.
I'm not responding to anything directly, but it's a point you brought up many times, that isn't quite accurate. You mentioned that the MC never showed to be someone who views women as assets/objects/play things. That's not true. In the bathroom scene, the MC has a choice to cheat on Rachel with Melinda. If you choose to do so, he starts cheating on Rachel regularly with Melinda, and he treats her like a sex object. He doesn't care about her. He just uses her to fulfill his sexual desires. So, following that trend, it is easily believable to think he may treat Danna the same. But you would only know that if you chose to cheat on Rachel.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
But for the NTR path to work he doesn't care about the girls, so what is, he cares for them that much to even be remembering them in the present, or he doesn't care at all about girls and then why is he remembering something he doesn't care about?
It's 22 years later and we have a man involved in a very shady life. The boy then cared, the man now just remembers. He was forced to leave the one girl he loved behind and has probably seen and done things that would suck a man's soul since. It's enough time to turn someone into a cynical asshole who uses people to his own ends. Just like the manipulative bitch who mentored him when young, it would be a "you become what you hate" thing. The trope of man who looses his "one love" for whatever reason and then treats every woman since as a fucktoy is not new. It's pretty common in fiction.

Not to mention he already shows signs of being that type of dude if you chose to fuck her friend. He literally creampies her on the way to deflower his gf. That doesn't show a man who cares about feelings too much but you conveniently choose to ignore the fact.

He remembers because that time period was obviously the main turning point of his life and the game makes it clear that you can still try and go back to the "light" as MC. That's why it has a love route where I assume no degenaracy is happening. I guess the main girl (and probably other characters) from the flashbacks will return so those parts can be considered foreshadowing too.

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
The MC's GF never cheated. If you don't like the game, that's fine. But spreading lies by saying Rachel cheated on the MC is wrong. That never happened. Everything is explained in the story. If after all that, you still say Rachel cheated, you're just lying, trolling, and being disingenuous. Also, if you bothered to play the actual game, you would see that eventually the MC and Rachel have sex. And surprise surprise, she was a virgin. Amazing how Rachel cheated on the MC yet was still a virgin when they had sex.
Hahaha WTF did you smoke? i thought i was done with this thread but...
I said that she cheated not that she had sex. If your girl kissing another guy isn't cheating good for you but to the rest of the world it is. I don't care if she wanted or not, it happened anyway. Next time try reading first instead of trying to respond to all comments and fail in all cause Mayonesa expent a long time proving his point but seems like some people never get it

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Not to mention he already shows signs of being that type of dude if you chose to fuck her friend. He literally creampies her on the way to deflower his gf. That doesn't show a man who cares about feelings too much but you conveniently choose to ignore the fact.
It's not that I choose to ignore the fact, just that I didn't cheat, so I didn't saw it and that's why I say that he cares and it doesn't match for him to not care at all about girls or seeing them as playthings, because he hasn't shown anything even pointing to that in my playthrough. The it has been 22 years since then or the it happenned years ago, doesn't change the fact that we have only seen that part of him, his past, so for it to be a change that big in character it has to show it to be believable and since it wasn't shown to me, it isn't that hard to see why I think it shouldn't happen or even be normal.

But whatever, I was just saying what I think and what I find to be a kink that doesn't match the character we got, if to you or others it match and you are ok with that path ore even want to play it, good for you, I will keep thinking it is a forced kink.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I'm not responding to anything directly, but it's a point you brought up many times, that isn't quite accurate. You mentioned that the MC never showed to be someone who views women as assets/objects/play things. That's not true. In the bathroom scene, the MC has a choice to cheat on Rachel with Melinda. If you choose to do so, he starts cheating on Rachel regularly with Melinda, and he treats her like a sex object. He doesn't care about her. He just uses her to fulfill his sexual desires. So, following that trend, it is easily believable to think he may treat Danna the same. But you would only know that if you chose to cheat on Rachel.
The thing is that I didn't cheat, never said in any of my post that I did or what I choose other than I won't be going for the NTR path, so if I don't cheat and I don't see the MC ever treating a girl like a plaything or an object, then my point is still accurate. Since if you don't cheat, he cares and all the others things, but we are to asume that now because time has passed he would change that much and start using girls as playthings, being ok with sharing his girls and being ok with seeing them fucking others? It is a big change that isn't explained at all, other than time passed, so to me it doesn't fit the character, that's all.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope by ntr content author means mmf threesomes, swinging, gangbangs etc with mc being active participant. Too much games have this silly and boring two route system where its either mc bangs the girl or mc watches other guy(s) bang the girl. Need something inbetween of that.

Gimme kinky stuff, not the choice between boring vanilla or cuckold shit.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's not that I choose to ignore the fact, just that I didn't cheat, so I didn't saw it and that's why I say that he cares and it doesn't match for him to not care at all about girls or seeing them as playthings, because he hasn't shown anything even pointing to that in my playthrough. The it has been 22 years since then or the it happenned years ago, doesn't change the fact that we have only seen that part of him, his past, so for it to be a change that big in character it has to show it to be believable and since it wasn't shown to me, it isn't that hard to see why I think it shouldn't happen or even be normal.

But whatever, I was just saying what I think and what I find to be a kink that doesn't match the character we got, if to you or others it match and you are ok with that path ore even want to play it, good for you, I will keep thinking it is a forced kink.
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This is not a linear game, your playthrough is not the only canon story. It has choices and if you choose your MC to be a douchebag when young, it makes sense he will be an even bigger douche when older.

Since you obviously don't like that, you can just pick vanilla choices like the love route with Danna.

You keep repeating it's a forced kink without adressing any of the arguements and even admitting he can act like an asshole when younger. How is it forced then? I don't know if you genuinely fail to understand that you have only seen that vanilla version of MC because you picked those specific choices or you are just bad at arguing.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This is not a linear game, your playthrough is not the only canon story. It has choices and if you choose your MC to be a douchebag when young, it makes sense he will be an even bigger douche when older.

Since you obviously don't like that, you can just pick vanilla choices like the love route with Danna.

You keep repeating it's a forced kink without adressing any of the arguements and even admitting he can act like an asshole when younger. How is it forced then? I don't know if you genuinely fail to understand that you have only seen that vanilla version of MC because you picked those specific choices or you are just bad at arguing.
Honestly I have spend too much time exposing my point with arguments and now I don't care much. So I will just say again, that to my and any that play the "vanilla" version of the MC, him getting a path where he is an asshole that sees women as playthings, is ok with sharing his girls and even seeing them with others without him being involed, it comes out of nowhere and doesn't fit the character that we have seen so far, it isn't that hard to understand.

If you chosing him to be an asshole makes the MC act like one that doesn't care about anyone and things like that, then that path may fit him right, but to others if you only see the MC caring for others, it comes as a forced kink.

Now I'm tired of defending my point, I have been doing that extenselly, so if you think you are ok and that you know better than me, great, I'm just tired, so I won't be answering more, since I have already defended my vision plenty and with many post. So I will just respond with emotes from now on. It seems that now you can't even point your vision of the game andusing logic arguments or using things that are inside of the game because people here will use things like, "it is a choice, or years passed, or dev can do what he wants, or simply ignoring everything you said and saying something like in the other path he is an asshole" so yeah tired here, enjoy the game, I will play it but never complaint again even if I find things iollogical or find plotholes, since people can't understand simple logic using things in the game.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hahaha WTF did you smoke? i thought i was done with this thread but...
I said that she cheated not that she had sex. If your girl kissing another guy isn't cheating good for you but to the rest of the world it is. I don't care if she wanted or not, it happened anyway. Next time try reading first instead of trying to respond to all comments and fail in all cause Mayonesa expent a long time proving his point but seems like some people never get it
Either way, you're still lying. She didn't cheat, she got sexually assaulted by the guy, and never did anything with him. If you're dating a girl, and some guy kisses her against her will, are you going to accuse her cheating, even when you find out it wasn't her fault and she didn't do anything? No. You're not. Well, maybe you will, but that would be extremely unfair to the girl.

That's what happened to Rachel. Some guy kissed her against her will. If that's your definition of cheating, then I can't help you. But if you're going to "warn" people about the game, you should be clear about it. Say, "some guy kisses the MC's girlfriend against her will, but she never did anything else with him". That will send a clear message for people to interpret how they want, instead of saying she cheated on him, which will lead people to believe she had sex with another guy.

Reactions: MrFriendly

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
Either way, you're still lying. She didn't cheat, she got sexually assaulted by the guy, and never did anything with him. If you're dating a girl, and some guy kisses her against her will, are you going to accuse her cheating, even when you find out it wasn't her fault and she didn't do anything? No. You're not. Well, maybe you will, but that would be extremely unfair to the girl.

That's what happened to Rachel. Some guy kissed her against her will. If that's your definition of cheating, then I can't help you. But if you're going to "warn" people about the game, you should be clear about it. Say, "some guy kisses the MC's girlfriend against her will, but she never did anything else with him". That will send a clear message for people to interpret how they want, instead of saying she cheated on him, which will lead people to believe she had sex with another guy.
Well if a girl i'm dating let some random guy put her arms around her, agree to a party without talking to me and is so dense that she can't even dodge a guy forcing herself on her i wouldn't say that she got "sexually assaulted " i would say that she is a cheater AND a liar.

Sep 22, 2019
Well if a girl i'm dating let some random guy put her arms around her, agree to a party without talking to me and is so dense that she can't even dodge a guy forcing herself on her i wouldn't say that she got "sexually assaulted " i would say that she is a cheater AND a liar.
Agreed if some random girl tried to force a kiss on me while i'm dating another girl i would just turn my face away not acept it and then later say that i didn't want

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The thing is that I didn't cheat, never said in any of my post that I did or what I choose other than I won't be going for the NTR path, so if I don't cheat and I don't see the MC ever treating a girl like a plaything or an object, then my point is still accurate. Since if you don't cheat, he cares and all the others things, but we are to asume that now because time has passed he would change that much and start using girls as playthings, being ok with sharing his girls and being ok with seeing them fucking others? It is a big change that isn't explained at all, other than time passed, so to me it doesn't fit the character, that's all.
Ok. I don't know what you're arguing then. I guess I'll break it down like this.

If you choose cheat on your girl in the prologue, and treat Melinda like a sex object, then choosing to treat Danna like a sex object is consistent with the MC's character.

If you don't cheat on your girl, and don't treat women like a sex object in the prologue, then caring for Danna and treating her in a loving manner is consistent with his character.

If you don't cheat on your girl in the prologue, but then choose to treat Danna like a sex object, then yes, the character would be inconsistent.

However, what is the developer supposed to do about that? If a player makes his character inconsistent, that's the players fault. No one is forcing the player to make the character inconsistent. What is you're trying to suggest? Do you want the developer to remove the NTR path from the game? Do you want him to make it so the paths never overlap? Is that even possible?

I don't know what you're arguing if you're openly admitting that any inconsistency in the character's personality is purely the players fault.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I'm glad you live in an ideal world where naive women aren't taken advantage of. Even with the shock of watching Rachel being kissed by that guy, I could tell by her facial expressions and what she said that she was not comfortable with what was happening. And the MC shares a lot of the blame, too. If I was in the MC's position, I would have talked to Rachel well before the kiss every happened and ask what's going on with the guy. At that point, I would learn that she's uncomfortable, and I would have put a stop to that guy's actions well before it even got to the kiss. But the MC was weak-minded at the time. He was too insecure to approach the subject and just let his rage boil.

Unfortunately, it's not that uncommon. There are many insecure men (and women) out there who wouldn't communicate with their partner and just assume the worst. So, your POV isn't really surprising. It's still wrong, though.

Agreed if some random girl tried to force a kiss on me while i'm dating another girl i would just turn my face away not acept it and then later say that i didn't want
In all likelihood, the girl would not be able to overpower you like the guy overpowered Rachel. It would be very easy to surprise and force a kiss onto a girl like Rachel, and overpower her so she can't break away. And Rachel did try telling the MC that she didn't want it right there on the spot, but he wasn't listening. He had bloodlust at that point and wasn't paying attention to her.

Sep 22, 2019
In all likelihood, the girl would not be able to overpower you like the guy overpowered Rachel. It would be very easy to surprise and force a kiss onto a girl like Rachel, and overpower her so she can't break away. And Rachel did try telling the MC that she didn't want it right there on the spot, but he wasn't listening. He had bloodlust at that point and wasn't paying attention to her.
True he could overpower her but the scene doesn't show he overpowering her. I'm not even asking that she could have broke free and just saying that she could turn her neck left or right then the guy would kiss her cheek, that's not so hard

RenegadeShep

May 10, 2020
I'm glad you live in an ideal world where naive women aren't taken advantage of. Even with the shock of watching Rachel being kissed by that guy, I could tell by her facial expressions and what she said that she was not comfortable with what was happening. And the MC shares a lot of the blame, too. If I was in the MC's position, I would have talked to Rachel well before the kiss every happened and ask what's going on with the guy. At that point, I would learn that she's uncomfortable, and I would have put a stop to that guy's actions well before it even got to the kiss. But the MC was weak-minded at the time. He was too insecure to approach the subject and just let his rage boil.

Unfortunately, it's not that uncommon. There are many insecure men (and women) out there who wouldn't communicate with their partner and just assume the worst. So, your POV isn't really surprising. It's still wrong, though.
I'm not sure why you keep trying to make me change my mind once i already stated that i will no longer plays this game but let's go.
Yeah the MC could have been too wimp and be guilty too but doesn't chance the fact that she kissed another man while dating the MC, and that's all i said. and like kodey and 302 others said, you can always turn your face away and the guy would have kissed her cheek , lol so easy right?

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes