Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Also I get some arm hair and ass fuzz since it's pretty common but this chick seems to have a ridiculous amount of hair for a fair-skinned natural blonde. I mean....tit hair? :LOL:
I for one really like it. The ever so slight tickle upon caressing it, the way it tends to glisten in the sun, giving a golden sheen to their bodies… Vellus hair. Blondes with a nice amount of it just are the best!

• Haha
Reactions: Lynx2k19 and AL.d

M'95

May 17, 2019
It was well written to look bad at first to get the player fired up, but then as you get more info and bigger picture it goes to show how well Rachel and MC were set up.
Indeed, the visuals seem to suggest she cheated on the MC.

The (very small) text said by Rachel and the exchange between Punchface and the cop lady after MC went all Chuck Norris on him (Punchface) suggest a setup of some kind.

Reactions: L30 and MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, wait. Not only did he remove a choice to get rid of the cheater, then, apparently, we also lose Alex? I'm out of this one I think. I wish the dev well though.
You never could have Alex for very long, it was a prologue. Everything happened 20 years in the past. And Rachel didn't cheat, Jackie set her and the MC up.

The MC is with Danna and has no idea what happened to anyone after that...

Reactions: L30

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's up to interpretation. Initial shot is intended to make it look as bad as it looks like - I even had to settle myself down 'cause I felt the pain too. Lol. The subsequent explanation from her though suggests that she wasn't and she even said that for a second she thought it was the MC
'Thought it was the MC'? Ahahaha Not only is she a cheater, but, she's also a liar. First, she says she'll call us for the party, but, doesn't. Then, we see her at school with 'Almost Dead', kissing him, her leg up on him and his hand on her ass. But, she's not cheating and she thought it was us? What a bunch of gullible people if you believe that load of horse shit.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hmm I am confused : did or didn't Rachel cheat on the MC with Punchface?

It looks like Rachel is caressing the face of "Unknown dude" (when MC and Anderson walk into the hallway at school), but I am not sure that it just looks like that by accident or if it's intended that way.

Anyone can shed a light on that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'Thought it was the MC'? Ahahaha Not only is she a cheater, but, she's also a liar. First, she says she'll call us for the party, but, doesn't. Then, we see her at school with 'Almost Dead', kissing him, her leg up on him and his hand on her ass. But, she's not cheating and she thought it was us? What a bunch of gullible people if you believe that load of horse shit.
She is not a real person :LOL:, if dev claims she didn't cheat, then she didn't.

I don't like the plot hole created by the visual either since the character can't possibly believe what we know (that she didn't do it) and he accepts her back too easily. But that's different than saying the canon explanation is a lie. And I don't think any dev would intentionaly misdirect about the one thing that makes people foam at the mouth on this site.

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
So, you want more fap and less story? If so, there's plenty of games for that.
not at all, for me, they some big fail point on this game..
look at deluca familly...or broken dreamer, you ll see what i mean..about a real story board..
but any one as free to like...or not..and just a fap game is ,not game.
have a good day

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is not a real person :LOL:, if dev claims she didn't cheat, then she didn't.

I don't like the plot hole created by the visual either since the character can't possibly believe what we know (that she didn't do it) and he accepts her back too easily. But that's different than saying the canon explanation is a lie. And I don't think any dev would intentionaly misdirect about the one thing that makes people foam at the mouth on this site.
You don't think so? Ahahahaha

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
And Rachel didn't cheat, Jackie set her and the MC up.
Yes, it was a setup and she did not cheat, but as MC says :

"Because from day one he started hitting on Rachel hard."
"That made me mad..."
"Not because of him you know..."
"But because I never saw Rachel pushing him back at least once..."

I see Rachel more of a naive person who did not know how to react to unwanted advances.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
not at all, for me, they some big fail point on this game..
look at deluca familly...or broken dreamer, you ll see what i mean..about a real story board..
but any one as free to like...or not..and just a fap game is ,not game.
have a good day
I don't play DeLuca, not into sandbox games and I stopped playing City of Broken Dreamers.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Doesn't because of a dead battery and being pulled away by her mom. And haven't heard of real life douches being ultra aggressive over who they want? Lol. We know he was being handsy from the get go. Hand was on her ass which fits his profile but her leg was down. I can provide the screenshot if need be. Her left hand on the face was sus but the right arm being outstretched suggests she was taken by surprise.

Don't get me wrong....I'd be fucking pissed too but hey. She's not the biggest antagonist here and shows her being more naive then anything by thinking he would understand that her just being nice was her way of rejecting him

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, it was a setup and she did not cheat, but as MC says :

"Because from day one he started hitting on Rachel hard."
"That made me mad..."
"Not because of him you know..."
"But because I never saw Rachel pushing him back at least once..."

I saw Rachel more of a naive person who did not know how to react to unwanted advances.
Yep, she didn't know how to react, though she did explain to the MC her side of the entire thing. So the question becomes does the MC believe the girl he loves and grew up with (since 13 they were inseparable and best friends) or does he believe that she would lie, manipulate, and cheat on her best friend? Personally I think the fact that so many people seem to believe that she cheated even after she explained in game, even after the Dev has said she didn't cheat, is more a statement on the people playing and not the game itself.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Doesn't because of a dead battery and being pulled away by her mom. And haven't heard of real life douches being ultra aggressive over who they want? Lol. We know he was being handsy from the get go. Hand was on her ass which fits his profile but her leg was down. I can provide the screenshot if need be. Her left hand on the face was sus but the right arm being outstretched suggests she was taken by surprise. Don't get me wrong....I'd be fucking pissed too but hey. She's not the biggest antagonist here
I'm not about the benefit of the doubt. So, however the dev wants to call it, is cool. It's his story. I'm not into it though. All I'm doing now is just responding to people who quote me. lol

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Mmh, for the people who are complaining that the GF was cheating, it is absolutely possible that she wasn't from what we know from the game. For the people acting like it's totally reasonable for the MC to be locked into being so completely believing of her side of the story, it isn't given his perspective on what happened. Having him locked into staying with her is perfectly sensible, but there should be at least a seriously on probation option.

Cheating scene with Melinda sounds interesting, but not enough for a redownload, so I'll wait for a larger patch.

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not about the benefit of the doubt. So, however the dev wants to call it, is cool. It's his story. I'm not into it though. All I'm doing now is just responding to people who quote me. lol
He should call it NTR, cause a girl we've been dating kiss another guy and then we are forced to date her (these are the facts, doesnt matter if she wanted or not). If he hadn't put that NTR is avoidable it would be okay but for those who don't like it this makes me mad :mad::mad: what a waste of time.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fair enough. I mentioned before that that scene got me heated and I had to settle down for several minutes. Shit made my chest hurt with anxiety and anger....? Lol. So I get you there
That's the thing... NTR is off limits unless you are explicitly making an NTR game. Dev has said there will be some but it will be avoidable and that it isn't in game yet (so far it seems to be focused on Danna). However, that doesn't mean the dev can't try for an emotional response from the player/reader. I responded in a similar fashion but then I also thought that there was more to it. When she explained herself I thought the Dev did a good job with the explanation and as the MC moved on and forgave her so did I.

TBH I think that the dev should change her hand placement to move the hand from the asshole's face to his chest. A hand on the chest is more ambiguous, it can be resting there or it can be pushing away. Since the game isn't animated we don't see her trying to pull away from the guy nor do we see her leaning into the kiss. So many people want to believe the worst about a fictional character even after she explains, the dev explains, and the MC accepts her explanation. If they are that upset about one scene then this game is definitely not for them and should move onto a fuck fest they are more comfortable with playing.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes