GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
All I know is since the prologue ended its been bare bones on content for the pure love route. I guess game is just not designed to be played that. Thats fine and maybe I misunderstood what the dev said but it sounded like the other content would be very minor but he either changed his mind or didnt explain his plans very good.
If anything, it's 90% story and 10% sexy time. That's the real crime here lol.

Anyway, everything I've seen on patreon suggests that all routes will be built up. He even merged some things like lust and corruption or something like that to make things easier.

Reactions: DKArthas

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
If anything, it's 90% story and 10% sexy time. That's the real crime here lol.

Anyway, everything I've seen on patreon suggests that all routes will be built up. He even merged some things like lust and corruption or something like that to make things easier.
Yeah it does sound like he fell into the trap of having to gradiose of a plan with all these different routes, which leads to a bunch of updates of minimal content with certain routes that leads to players asking where is the content I want. It may just be delayed for long stretches while other routes are developed.

So many of these get abandoned when it receives backlash and the workload becomes unbearable trying to please so many different storylines... guess I just need to be more patient...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean as I hate NTR/Sharing and even though Danna is not my preferred LI after going through that fantastic prologue, I still chose all options that locked her into a love route with no sharing of any kind. Literally have no clue what examples you are talking about.

Reactions: DKArthas

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Meh, had a look through the gallery, kept getting "sayer 'm' is not defined" and that got annoying fast.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
damn ..

how could i miss such gem the whole time being here :unsure:

fantastic prologue , getting to the "real" stuff now , but boy im addicted (for now )

thanks for this Kinky Shop :cool:

edit :

7-day1afterprologue.rpy

line 880

d "But that man in the restaurant saw you doing it, and he just kept looking at your little girl with those lustful eyes [m]..."

shouldnt it [dd] here instead of [m] ?

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
before i play further , some questions

is danna the sister of anderson ? and is the relationship forced on mc for the whole story ?

is rachel(and the unborn child at this time) really dead?

the "broker" is alex? the "trans" char ?

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

is danna the sister of anderson ? and is the relationship forced on mc for the whole story ?

Hi, Boehser Onkel.

Please join my discord ( ), so I can answer all of your questions, okay?
I gotta tell, you really picked my interest with your questioning. I'd like to speak more with you in a more friendly environment. Please join my discord and send me a hi.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Danna is not related to Anderson... and we have the option to enter either a love or lust/sharing route with Danna for the time being. It's not clear yet how our previous lovers will react to Danna being the MC's current girlfriend/sidepiece as we have not had any in face to face contact with the Broker, aka Alex and yes, she was the trans character from the prologue. As for Rachel, all we know is what we've been told in game, though it's been spoiled she is likely alive as well as our daughter but in hiding, since apparently crazy Jackie survived catching a bullet with her face.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Danna is not related to Anderson... and we have the option to enter either a love or lust/sharing route with Danna for the time being. It's not clear yet how our previous lovers will react to Danna being the MC's current girlfriend/sidepiece as we have not had any in face to face contact with the Broker, aka Alex and yes, she was the trans character from the prologue. As for Rachel, all we know is what we've been told in game, though it's been spoiled she is likely alive as well as our daughter but in hiding, since apparently crazy Jackie survived catching a bullet with her face.

so danna WILL be the main LI for the game , no breakup possible?
(i dont like forced LI´s , shes nice but .. :D )
(stopped playing yesterday at the church)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

i don't think that she will be only main li. neither it will be forced
if i remember correctly dev said that all previous li's would be back and we will have a choice

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

i don't think that she will be only main li. neither it will be forced
if i remember correctly dev said that all previous li's would be back and we will have a choice
Yes, from what I remember, the Dev mentioned that while Danna is with us for now, she's not the only option we can end up with. I also can't stand having forced LI's/girlfriends in most games I play, no matter how hot they look, especially considering the amount of time and effort that went into creating such an amazing prologue where we actually care and become invested in these characters only to seemingly lose them and fast-forward to the present and we are with someone else.

I'm not sure if this will be a harem/poly-relationship option or if we can only choose one girl, but I know Danna, while sexy as hell is not my choice to end up with. I mean, if I hadn't already fallen for Rachel or Alex for that matter, maybe I could see myself with Danna, but for now while I chose to play Danna's love route as I don't share my girls with anyone, I'll only keep her around if she's willing to accept me being with the other girls I was with first.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, Boehser Onkel.

Please join my discord ( ), so I can answer all of your questions, okay?
I gotta tell, you really picked my interest with your questioning. I'd like to speak more with you in a more friendly environment. Please join my discord and send me a hi.
thanks for the invite
but call me oldfashioned - i dont use this platforms :ROFLMAO:

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
To Elrivoz:
- That was the main idea when Danna was conceived... I live in a real world where a decent deal of the female population has body hair on a certain level. Anyway, I'm still waiting for more people to give their impressions about it so I can make a more based decision on what to do about it.

To Trollolol:
- It is decision based Trollolol. The comunity is divided essentially between NTR lovers and NTR hatters. No mid term allowed. So I will put it on game but make it clear (The NTR/Cuck tag in the game decisions is bright yellow!). If you love it, tap it. Else, avoid it and be happy.
Hey, Kinky Shop! I'm very interested in your game and will hopefully start playing it soon. If I may ask or recommend, could you make Danna's arms hairier and even make her overall hair a higher render? I love how you implemented a real woman into your game rather than another sex doll. It's rare to find games with this level of realism and look forward to seeing it more in your future updates/projects.

Aug 2, 2021
Loved it! All of it! I'm ready for the rest of the story Kinky Shop. :cool:
I made five saves in preparation for the next update, high paragon 4 para/2 chaos, high chaotic 2 para/5 chaotic and a neutral save at 3/3. In those saves I played Dane at 8 love, 5 lust, corruption 3 and Exhibition 3. Then I made a 100% paragon save with Marco at 6 paragon, zero chaotic and Danna a total angel with 12 love and zero in the other three stats and finished with an utter chaos save with Marco at 6 chaotic and Dane with zero love, 10 lust, 4 corruption and 3 exhibitionism. So, I am ready for whatever insane endings you have in store, my friend. I am looking forward to the next update with gun loaded, ready for all the action. :cool:
Notes: I too noticed the grammar issues. However, it wasn't nearly as noticeable as most of the VN titles I've played. Let me know if you would like a hand with editing. You can email me at lord.victor.balthazar@gmail.com and we can discuss that. Not looking for a paycheck, just a friendly assist with grammar and sentence structure in exchange for early access to all the latest work. Fair enough? Just let me know. I'm way too poor to afford patreon donations so I offer fair trade instead because I really enjoy your work.(y)
Live long and prosper, Vin:cool:
Duca Vincello Balthazar

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Loved it! All of it! I'm ready for the rest of the story Kinky Shop. :cool:
I made five saves in preparation for the next update, high paragon 4 para/2 chaos, high chaotic 2 para/5 chaotic and a neutral save at 3/3. In those saves I played Dane at 8 love, 5 lust, corruption 3 and Exhibition 3. Then I made a 100% paragon save with Marco at 6 paragon, zero chaotic and Danna a total angel with 12 love and zero in the other three stats and finished with an utter chaos save with Marco at 6 chaotic and Dane with zero love, 10 lust, 4 corruption and 3 exhibitionism. So, I am ready for whatever insane endings you have in store, my friend. I am looking forward to the next update with gun loaded, ready for all the action. :cool:
Notes: I too noticed the grammar issues. However, it wasn't nearly as noticeable as most of the VN titles I've played. Let me know if you would like a hand with editing. You can email me at lord.victor.balthazar@gmail.com and we can discuss that. Not looking for a paycheck, just a friendly assist with grammar and sentence structure in exchange for early access to all the latest work. Fair enough? Just let me know. I'm way too poor to afford patreon donations so I offer fair trade instead because I really enjoy your work.(y)
Live long and prosper, Vin:cool:
Duca Vincello Balthazar
hey, this from the OP <This game is in its alpha version, and you may have to start a new game every time a new update is released since the game code is under constant review/update. So play it at your discretion>. Is it still a thing or fixed now?

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
Aug 2, 2021
hey, this from the OP <This game is in its alpha version, and you may have to start a new game every time a new update is released since the game code is under constant review/update. So play it at your discretion>. Is it still a thing or fixed now?
??? Not sure. v0.4.3 is my intro to the game. No prior saves to compare. However, I have been able to access all of my saves in the current version. We'll see after the next update. It's fairly easy to replay VN games though. With default settings (not skipping decisions or unseen dialogue) you can just ride the "ctrl" aka the control button to fast forward through what you have seen. The game will automatically stop for decisions and unseen text. Hope that helps, friend. :)

Reactions: joy.stick

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
??? Not sure. v0.4.3 is my intro to the game. No prior saves to compare. However, I have been able to access all of my saves in the current version. We'll see after the next update. It's fairly easy to replay VN games though. With default settings (not skipping decisions or unseen dialogue) you can just ride the "ctrl" aka the control button to fast forward through what you have seen. The game will automatically stop for decisions and unseen text. Hope that helps, friend. :)
I see your CTRL skipping and raise you insta-skip! Sadly the usual way of right clicking on the skip button and confirming won't fly in this title (as they haven't kept the default button bar), engaging developer mode (config.developer = True) allows one to hit > with the very same effect: instantly skipping to the next choice or unread line. Boom.

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
Aug 2, 2021
I see your CTRL skipping and raise you insta-skip! Sadly the usual way of right clicking on the skip button and confirming won't fly in this title (as they haven't kept the default button bar), engaging developer mode (config.developer = True) allows one to hit > with the very same effect: instantly skipping to the next choice or unread line. Boom.
Control is more manageable for me as you only skip as long as the key is depressed. Release it and you stop. Best part is that it works even when the tool bar is disabled, like "H", space, enter and esc. I get far fewer error exceptions that way. Using the auto-skip has a tendency to short circuit Ren'py causing errors and the game actually gets stuck far too often IMHO. I use ctrl in like a "burst fire" type mode, press, release, press, release... game doesn't muck up as often that way. It's the same principle as an automatic rifle... depress the trigger and hold causes two bad scenarios, one you run out of ammo far too quickly, the other is that the barrel and firing mechanism will overheat and seize up! So, ctrl in burst fire is my best recommendation in any Ren'py title. :) Hell, if the renders/animations are good but the dialogue stinks, I go into preferences and enable "skip unseen text" so I can just pause for the decisions and good stuff :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Well I'm kinda mindblown here, the details... oh man. What a different and interesting experience this was for me. I'm honestly a bit baffled by the time it took me to go through the prologue, but it was worth it, I now honestly cant wait to see where this goes, you pretty much checked all my boxes, only (kinda) sad thing about this, is that I dont really like how Danna looks, but I guess she's not gonna be the main focus so I dont really care. Amazing work man, you got a new fan.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes