HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
The amount of people in this thread thinking that Middle-Eastern people are only brown, hairy and Muslim is too damn high.

The ME region is incredibly diverse, you can find anything from black skinned people to pale white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Even "Asian" types, with slanted eyes and yellowish skin. People migrating from all directions for thousands of years lead to this diversity.
What do you expect from people who don't know that first meaning for Caucasian is that person or her ancestry is from Caucasus? Or that as racial term it has sometimes included people from North Africa and Southwest Asia?

Reactions: Kaparzo

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I don' think that is a hijab, perhaps an extra long head scarf? Had it been a Hijab, then she would have been covered from head to toe in cloth with a small opening for her eyes lol. Now, that won't look sexy....(unless she wears nothing underneath it and we get to tap that ass whist wearing one.
My god... stop tallking about things you don't even know the first thing about !

Now stfu and read this article before coming back here.

• Angry
Reactions: blademaster89

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Cannot play this game. Each time when I run it the "application" file disappears. I tried to unzip the folder and download several times without success
Can you open other renpy games? Okay try extracting it another empty separate folder and try opening it again. I don't exactly know why it happens

gnole13

May 29, 2020
How dumb are you... Turkey is not in the Middle East you ignorant.
Hmmmm, weird. As someone who is from Istanbul and lives abroad right now, I was thinking that I know where my country is assumed by foreigners.

or Let's pretend that I am a dumb ignorant person someone not living in Turkey, and I just look at to wiki

Oh, wiki says, Turkey is in the middle east.

Yeah. I am a dumb and ignorant Istanbulian.
Whatever man ("man" was chosen intentionally, no woman write that kind of comment), just believe whatever you want.
But don't insult people, try to be nice even when online.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
My god... stop tallking about things you don't even know the first thing about !

Now stfu and read this article before coming back here.
I wonder what has gotten your panties in a twist..... If you can take your sweet time commenting on a comment, posted way back in june-july of 2020, then you can take some more time and see what I wrote just a comment later?

Now, in your own words.....

My God..... stop being a Karen and write about comments without going though other comments and confirming whether someone corrected them earlier or not.

Now, STFU and read succeeding comment before coming back here.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hmmmm, weird. As someone who is from Istanbul and lives abroad right now, I was thinking that I know where my country is assumed by foreigners.

or Let's pretend that I am a dumb ignorant person someone not living in Turkey, and I just look at to wiki

Oh, wiki says, Turkey is in the middle east.

Yeah. I am a dumb and ignorant Istanbulian.
Whatever man ("man" was chosen intentionally, no woman write that kind of comment), just believe whatever you want.
But don't insult people, try to be nice even when online.
I second you brother, must be troll or must have been hazed so bad that he is trying to vent his frustrations here.

Reactions: gnole13

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
Dev, should have just said she was Arabic and everything would be fine. Now she's white with a middle eastern name lol
Ha ha ha facepalm - mr. Imao raving again. ! Bosnia, Crimea, Chechnya, Dagestan, Turkey, Azerbaijan -> white Muslims.
You criticize this masterpiece because you are incapable of creating anything like it yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: pavlogrk

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
How do to get option "tease kamil with your body"? this option appear if u stay faithful

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes