edohakim

May 13, 2018
Just a quick note. The women wear hijab to maintain modesty and privacy from unrelated males(meaning the whole naked body and sex is for the husband only). Modesty in the Quran concerns both men's and women's "gaze, gait, garments, and genitalia".

I'm not complaining since it is a video game/fiction but let's hope that some degenerate don't crossed the line irl. Cause i even saw some creeps forced removing the muslim women hijab out there just because he wants to see her beauty like wtf that's sexual abused.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
When I played the first version I thought: come on a game which the world not needed. But to be honest with every new update the game made steps forward. The storyline develop nicely and let the player see more the one perspective. The player can make a lot of choices which influence the further plot. The models are not beauty queens, but that makes them even sexier in my eyes. The graphic quality isn’t the best one, but the atmosphere of the game doesn’t suffer to much because of that. I am looking forward to play more updates of this game...

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
When I played the first version I thought: come on a game which the world not needed. But to be honest with every new update the game made steps forward. The storyline develop nicely and let the player see more the one perspective. The player can make a lot of choices which influence the further plot. The models are not beauty queens, but that makes them even sexier in my eyes. The graphic quality isn’t the best one, but the atmosphere of the game doesn’t suffer to much because of that. I am looking forward to play more updates of this game...
Thank you so much. The game will get even better and better. I love to see comments about game itself but not off topic

Reactions: Dr70_1

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey iskender please bring back the Leyla scene. The game has shown many a character may want to do that sort of thing like the thugs and officer. If content like this is important then it shouldn't be left out. You made it seem like if we make bad decisions Banu could end up like Leyla as it has almost happened already and I always thought play the game carefully to save Banu. I like darker stuff particularly blackmail and why I dislike rape and don't exactly enjoy seeing it it also isn't a deterrent. I like a sense of realism in games like this and unfortunately that stuff happens in life so don't be afraid to show it in a story where it is important. Game of thrones wasn't afraid to show it and that was a successful tv show.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey iskender please bring back the Leyla scene. The game has shown many a character may want to do that sort of thing like the thugs and officer. If content like this is important then it shouldn't be left out. You made it seem like if we make bad decisions Banu could end up like Leyla as it has almost happened already and I always thought play the game carefully to save Banu. I like darker stuff particularly blackmail and why I dislike rape and don't exactly enjoy seeing it it also isn't a deterrent. I like a sense of realism in games like this and unfortunately that stuff happens in life so don't be afraid to show it in a story where it is important. Game of thrones wasn't afraid to show it and that was a successful tv show.
Bro, your intention is to get me banned? xd Okay I'll think about it

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If you are talking about patreon then maybe join subscribe star as they don't really prevent you doing stuff in game. I simply like to see the important stuff not trying to get you banned. I haven't finished new update but here is my idea for Russian waitress Natasha; she flirts with some customers similar to the first she deals with and while she doesn't particularly enjoy it in an effort to try her hand at cheating (Polad has refused her) she doesn't stop them. Possibly later she finally gets Polad to do stuff with her but eventually Sasha finds out. In an argument with Polad he has value in Sasha and in an effort to fix there professional relationship he fires Natasha. She is sad but goes home to have a chat with Sasha and put her eggs innthqt basket only to find his stuff missing and she tries his number multiple times without success she phones her landlord and finds out Sasha moved out and so she is solely responsible for rent which is due soon and she doesn't have enough and she cries realising she loved him and he is gone. Then you can do what you want with her character but cut to Sasha later as he is fucking some gorgeous model looking girl. She went from 0-100 on the cheating scale and I grew to dislike Natasha and want her life to go bad.
Bro, your intention is to get me banned? xd Okay I'll think about it

Reactions: Iskender

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
If you are talking about patreon then maybe join subscribe star as they don't really prevent you doing stuff in game. I simply like to see the important stuff not trying to get you banned. I haven't finished new update but here is my idea for Russian waitress Natasha; she flirts with some customers similar to the first she deals with and while she doesn't particularly enjoy it in an effort to try her hand at cheating (Polad has refused her) she doesn't stop them. Possibly later she finally gets Polad to do stuff with her but eventually Sasha finds out. In an argument with Polad he has value in Sasha and in an effort to fix there professional relationship he fires Natasha. She is sad but goes home to have a chat with Sasha and put her eggs innthqt basket only to find his stuff missing and she tries his number multiple times without success she phones her landlord and finds out Sasha moved out and so she is solely responsible for rent which is due soon and she doesn't have enough and she cries realising she loved him and he is gone. Then you can do what you want with her character but cut to Sasha later as he is fucking some gorgeous model looking girl. She went from 0-100 on the cheating scale and I grew to dislike Natasha and want her life to go bad.
Yeah, I'm considering subscribestar. Thank you for story suggestion. I will consider.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For story suggestions send me direct message here. I will happily read them :)

Reactions: Dr70_1

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
scene with Banu was really hot! But I didn't really enjoy Natacha's one. Don't like when girls act too slutty. Hope we'll see other scenes with her more in the Banu one style!

Reactions: Hanz01 and Iskender

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Got alert that the latest update file is a trojan.dropper file, is it a false positive?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I've just played the update. I like it a lot. Glad to see some lesbian stuff. The idea of Banu getting forced hurt me a bit but it's okay cause it is avoidable. Hope to see her with some nice/romantic guy in the future. But hey this is your game, keep it in your way. I'm still loving it.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
in regards to a scene which is new and on Banus faithful route you are talking with Kamil after dinner with polad and as there is no argument there are many things you can do like ask for a massage. There is an option to Tease him however i couldnt select it so anyone know what are the parameters for that one?

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
in regards to a scene which is new and on Banus faithful route you are talking with Kamil after dinner with polad and as there is no argument there are many things you can do like ask for a massage. There is an option to Tease him however i couldnt select it so anyone know what are the parameters for that one?
choose "compliment him" and "ask for massage" only

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes