Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I am very impressed when young and educated people are associated with religions, whatever that religion is.
(sorry for bad english)

Reactions: Iskender

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am on PC. I am trying to load all my old 0.5 saves (I saved them on pages that say I am on track to getting ending 1 etc) but when I try to load them it just goes to main menu so does anyone know why or how to fix?

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I am on PC. I am trying to load all my old 0.5 saves (I saved them on pages that say I am on track to getting ending 1 etc) but when I try to load them it just goes to main menu so does anyone know why or how to fix?
Please, start new game. I added new variables to v0.6 so if you didn't start new game in v0.6 please start new game. I hope this won't happen again

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Please, start new game. I added new variables to v0.6 so if you didn't start new game in v0.6 please start new game. I hope this won't happen again
Why was the Leyla scene taken out. I know it wasn't nice exactly but it was important and I think should have been kept.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
When I saw the game initially I didn't take it seriously as developer named himself as relatively famous (In Bursa , Turkey) type of Kebab, "Iskender Kebab".

So I took it as Mr Kebab making "Life in Middle East " game as actually taking a piss and not being serious.

After playing it, its not bad, keep at it!

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes