pieous muslim girl who does not show one piece of hair
fucks another man right beside her husband
gets an ambassy work, or government job
an AK party documentary,
put some
powdered sugar she inhales too

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok bug, when she is talking to Ruslan before the trip to malibu she threaten him but it doesnt stop on that she also asks him what he want.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i think the dom system is not working right. as i wrote earlier in the earlier comment and also in malibu doesnt use that and the curroption banu before the trip to be enough for her to get in contact with any of the males from there in that time before she get back home. even for cheating part is still not working not in malibu still not tested the part after the trip because its also leaves him so i am trying to get the part where not leaving him lol.

Reactions: xcalibar4

hellomr1

Feb 27, 2021
Also i have now tried multiple times, I cant make banu stay. She always leaves even when the love meter for Kamil is in the middle.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Also i have now tried multiple times, I cant make banu stay. She always leaves even when the love meter for Kamil is in the middle.
i got it to work to let her to stay, when her daughter got raped she wont get angry.... so she will calm down and same when he hits her she will calm down and stay. and in the dinner she will feel sorry for him.

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Lustfulfantasy will there be a time where Banu will become the ultimate Alpha? Meaning that if someone tries to blackmail her she find a way to turn the tables on them, where she becomes the Dominatrix and does not take shit from anyone and pretty much uses any guy as a sex toy since she found things to blackmail them with! Especially that douche from her work or her boss because he fired her. Basically, she wakes up one day then looks in the mirror and says fuck it! I love sex and I'm going to shag Baghdad and I will crush anyone that tries to fuck with me! Something like that anyway.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
her never removing headscarf is hilarious
she is naked does anal but never removes headscarf
that is devotion
need more voyeur like secret society thingies
and i liked fucking scene right behind her husband/lover

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I like the event at the kitchen with abdul( Standing PnP) but i was hoping Ruslan would join in and grab her head and kiss her while Abdul dick still inside her and then Ruslan go away just like that, like he was never there. Abdul???? Wtf? He thought he would be beaten by her son but....? What did i just see ? He kiss her, fondle her tits and leave....just like that. :oops: :sneaky: :devilish: Zzzzzzzzhahahahaha.......I'm gonna fuck this slut brain out or maybe i should bring her to her son room and bang her in front her son and see if this kid would fuck her too. Zzzzzhahahahahahah :devilish::devilish::devilish: . Haha...don't mind me dave, you do what you want i'm just mumbling this out loud,LOL.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Hey Developer. the saves are not loading, its giving an error screen.
well i am not the developer but i can tell you this:

because you used the mods in the earlier update and trying to load the saves on this update without mod sure it will do this problem.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok anyone got the blacked out ending or even the sharing?
ok that blacked still cant figure it out if its in the first trip or is there other trip where Rina will allow her to order one of her servants lol

and the sharing is still not in the game but ok i got to where she will start corrupting him by challenging him and dominate him where also she will have him fuck her in public i mean the one in the restaurant bathroom.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes