djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
there will be scenes with Ruslan but I'm not sure they can be considered femdom.
well i liked the blacked route and also the sharing route is interesting too.... why i say that its because on our culture wont find this type much.... its kind of hot more than the normal in the other cultures lol.

plus the part where she starts to get action is very late just to get blacked or shared that is something kind of urgg dont know this is your story you do it your way....

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
So, it is either the MC dominating her stepson or being raped by him.
well there is other scene to be raped by him in some other point but the one i am talking about is when she go through the route from start was like not dom and dont get angry when daughter get raped and when she learn about her husbend cheating stay with him but then start corrupting husband by challenging him after the visit of abdul his friend he will talk to her asking her not to go to the gym with these clothes so she will have choices to let him open up getting excited and after that scene finish she will follow her daughter there she will make him masturbate while looking at her thats all. nothing more.

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
Reactions: jenyabest
Apr 29, 2018
when this scene took place?

And is there any new content in v0.1.6 (from v0.1.5)? I load last save from v0.1.5 (sex scene with Xicran and Faiq and Vladimir) but it ends on same place

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when this scene took place?

And is there any new content in v0.1.6 (from v0.1.5)? I load last save from v0.1.5 (sex scene with Xicran and Faiq and Vladimir) but it ends on same place
1. if agreed to let son to fuck banu i think.
2. yes there is.

Reactions: jenyabest
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes