djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok there is mix up in the choices many of them actually but what gets in mind:

1. Ruslan she didnt dom him in the start of the game and she didnt talk to him before meeting murad and she choose to put make up but then when she meets Ruslan before the trip to malibu she asks him what he want. and her choice was cheating wife in the internet research, but still after the trip when she catches Ruslan with her daughter in his private place she order her daughter home and when she accepts the deal. she just humilates him as it was dom thing?

2. about Abdul she choosen to defend her husbend and to run out of the kitchen, which also he didnt text her in mobil to ask for photo's but when try to tell her husbend about the theif who stole the money he threaten her with the pictures????!!!.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
2. about Abdul she choosen to defend her husbend and to run out of the kitchen, which also he didnt text her in mobil to ask for photo's but when try to tell her husbend about the theif who stole the money he threaten her with the pictures????!!!.
Thanks for reporting I will check this

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
something totally strange either kamil has big pinus or small, like in the first scene in the game husbend in the shower it shows he has big pinus but if you look while they are in bed naked you will see its very small, i see someone need to pick up their minds lol.

shower.png bedroom.png

and how the hell that in the first picture was not enough to satisfy her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
good imagination
Really good update but I hate that ugly fucking bitch mom of the intern (probly racist) Will Banu be able to have him move in with her? I know that wouldn’t work on the path where she’s living at Polads house. And please more Rina (she’s such a hotty and could teach Banu how to be a bad bitch)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well the blacked is cool but hell only now she is allowed to be bad and start with the action lol just when it just ended with Rina's visit or Banu's visit to Rina at the end of the version stay uncorrupted if i will be corrupted after visiting Rina again lol.

Reactions: jenyabest

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Can anyone help me. I can't unlock this scene. I've unlocked all other scenes except this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont corrupt banu, and leave husbend,,,,, and because she is still good girl not corrupted so she will start going to mosque to pray* and she will meet a new person he is good but then rina will ask do you want to get in love again or do you want to take control and so on..... so its upto you.

but then she will start train her by allowing her to control Rina's servent good luck

fixed spilling the word pray it was pry.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
nice update as usual, plot going somewhere and some sex (if chose that path).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i think this path is good because here where she corrupts kamil and make him accept the open marrige because he will know that he cant satisfy her.... the start when they go to the resturant and have sex with him in the resturant or public toilet and it been mentioned for that location.

making him with all these excitments and then hopefully the dev will allow her to start introducing male friends to make ffm or fm and kamil as a cuck lol because she used the term wimp lol.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
dont corrupt banu, and leave husbend,,,,, and because she is still good girl not corrupted so she will start going to mosque to pray* and she will meet a new person he is good but then rina will ask do you want to get in love again or do you want to take control and so on..... so its upto you.

but then she will start train her by allowing her to control Rina's servent good luck

fixed spilling the word pray it was pry.
Thank you!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Iskender, Great game with great story and renders. Sex scenes very erotic and enjoyable.
I love all the maledom and femdom scenes. They were so great. Specially the scenes where Banu dominates Ruslan
and the servant. I enjoyed those femdom scenes very much. I love the confident and dominant Banu :p.
In the Ruslan scene,
When she puts her foot on his dick, I was waiting for a dominant foot job :LOL:. It's ok maybe next time ;). The humiliation scene
was really good.
I hope there will be more foot fetish contents in future.
Will there be more femdom scenes with Ruslan and the servant in next update?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes