bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
good update but some pictures are quite blurry

watching sex scenes these blurry shots are a bit annoying

also, it would be nice if some old pervert fucked her, because she has too many young partners

best regards and good luck with your game development

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeInMiddleEast-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
damn this could be the hottest udpate except some renders are blurry,a little fix won't hurt.
well done on this update dev,didn't expect that but damn,thia update is fire!!(y)

Reactions: max27 and Iskender

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2901990

why can't I let her lie here?
Good question, why can’t Polad beat the shit out of that blackmailing punk from work, since he had no problem fucking up Kamil to a bloody pulp. Also felt weird that since I always had Banu reject blackmailer but in this episode it acted like she’s been having sex with him for awhile now and there was no way to skip it

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Good question, why can’t Polad beat the shit out of that blackmailing punk from work, since he had no problem fucking up Kamil to a bloody pulp. Also felt weird that since I always had Banu reject blackmailer but in this episode it acted like she’s been having sex with him for awhile now and there was no way to skip it
oh, but you saw how Kamil nicely sprayed Polad with blood when he was beating him. In my opinion it was a draw
:LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
good update but some pictures are quite blurry

watching sex scenes these blurry shots are a bit annoying

also, it would be nice if some old pervert fucked her, because she has too many young partners

best regards and good luck with your game development
Didnt this old, fat perverted guy fuck her? IMG_2373.jpeg

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Didnt this old, fat perverted guy fuck her? View attachment 2902069

he actually fucked her in bed when her husband slept drunk, but in 1.7 he was gone and fucking with Polad is getting boring.

the new update is bigger on the route with the husband, on this route in separation, Kamil drinking from a bottle
and there is only one scene with Polad, and when it got interesting after accepting the job, it was game over

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for working hard and regularly releasing updates. But to be honest, I'm a little disappointed in which scenario the game went. I expected to see a story about a Muslim girl who is seduced and filthily harassed by old, fat perverts. Some juicy situations where she is tricked into undressing. Blackmail, humiliation that she has to endure. But as I understand it, there will only be consensual fucking.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes