asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
If you don't use the sure, that's what that patch does is to enable that kind of content. That is I mean what the patch is intended to do, not sure if it fully works as some say they still see it without it.
Ok thanks. I will try it out and see how it goes. Never played this game.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi do you have a save for cuckolding ( lie) can you share please ?
Lying is not cuckolding, it's cheating. It's different route. You made so many corrupted choices after you chose to stay with Kamil so "lying" option is unclickable because Banu didn't need to lie anymore :cool:

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Lying is not cuckolding, it's cheating. It's different route. You made so many corrupted choices after you chose to stay with Kamil so "lying" option is unclickable because Banu didn't need to lie anymore :cool:
Thank you can't get that, do you save pls :)

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Does this have a lot of lesbian scene?
Not really there aren't many time markers in the game at the exception of "Morning, later that day and sometime later", this game was def not made for those who want an abundance of lesbian content. To sum it up this game is like 4 or 5 dudes who only think with their dick while Banu (the MC) is married and is trying (or not) to make the marriage work. As far as I can tell Banu and her best friend can hook up at some point but it's very few and far in between. Plus there isn't a "no dick" path at all.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can I ask what the male protagonist tag is for? Do you play as a male character at some point?
You make choices for MC's husband too and in some upcoming routes players will fully control her husband.

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
1693907404643.png In the gerne tags at the top it says male protagonist, but in the genre text of the post it doesn't. From the description I would guess the text is correct and the tag is wrong, but what is it?

• Haha
Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i see you started to have the beginning to switch or swing then why the tag doesn't show that in the planned or actual tag?!

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
If you don't use the sure, that's what that patch does is to enable that kind of content. That is I mean what the patch is intended to do, not sure if it fully works as some say they still see it without it.
yeah it doesn't show it but it show the result even in the end assault while the daughter doesn't want to talk about them to her mother so the police is there might know later but the version is ended there.

even the one that at night when she meets Ahmed also it happens but just doesnt show it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 2905573 In the gerne tags at the top it says male protagonist, but in the genre text of the post it doesn't. From the description I would guess the text is correct and the tag is wrong, but what is it?
you skipped the (fe) for the (female) even in the screenshot lol

opps: i see what you mean, the actual tag in the top page the male protagonist. well this i dont know, cant help you there lmao

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes