cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Recently stumbled upon this game. Can someone describe the NTR/corruption in this game?
mc (banu) can cheat her hubby and player can also decide if she cheats and how far she goes. her hubby has cheated her at some point apparently.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
what the hell Male protagonit put into it.jpg
I was hoping to continue to play this game as Banu fro the start to the end and no i see there we got Male portagoist as well. Fuck! I'm out. No interested in playing a gae with a male put forcfull in tha game that gor around Banu. What the all, dude why just why? Do I alweys find outin each female protagonist gam male choise as well?

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
no thanks
Players will control Kamil in just 2 routes out of 8. In those 2 routes you come to a point that there's nothing for Banu to choose and it's up to Kamil to change the direction of the story. If you hate Kamil then enjoy the left 6 routes.

Reactions: Gintoky

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Players will control Kamil in just 2 routes out of 8. In those 2 routes you come to a point that there's nothing for Banu to choose and it's up to Kamil to change the direction of the story. If you hate Kamil then enjoy the left 6 routes.
This game is about Banu not Kamil. And i see no kamil into description of he game and it been forced one just becous someone want him so badly in game? I hate male choise in female protagonist game why its so demn hard to develop a game with female portagonist from the begining to the very end? It that so hard stick with the description of the game to not push forcefuly upon player male choise in this game? Just I stop playing this game at some point. I don't hate Kamil I hate choise you want him to have. No thanks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jenyabest and azel1

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i see bot female and male protagonist in genre but no multiple protagonist....description also suggests female protagonist.....what content is available in regards to male protagonist if available ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i see bot female and male protagonist in genre but no multiple protagonist....description also suggests female protagonist.....what content is available in regards to male protagonist if available ?
we will control hubby later.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I think the story chronology is messed up in some routes from little to so much that the story doesn't make any sense.

Also can't seem to unlock malibu "Banu Orders the Servant" scene, I have unlocked all other scenes; would be happy if anyone can guide me.

I don't think there is any pure/romance route because in my opinion it seems to me the most evil route, out of all the routes I found (Cuckold, Cheating - where you can lie about gym sex, Mafia, what are the other routes?); She becomes the typical Disney Evil Stepmom, hellbent on cheating and manipulates husband into Cuckold.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
how to get the gallery scene of banu of banu orders the servant
I don't remember how exactly I got there. You definitely must be on the Aslan Route and, if I remember correctly, to do that you must leave Kamil and reject all the others (definitely Hicran and Polad although I think I rejected everyone). Again, it's been a long time but I think I achieved that by making lustful decisions but rejecting any sex offer...

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes