djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Good question, why can’t Polad beat the shit out of that blackmailing punk from work, since he had no problem fucking up Kamil to a bloody pulp. Also felt weird that since I always had Banu reject blackmailer but in this episode it acted like she’s been having sex with him for awhile now and there was no way to skip it
oh wait because he is her boss lol

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Damn this girl become slut to fast, she just did threesome and a lot of anal already, when we can see bestiary and golden shower?

Reactions: darlic

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn this girl become slut to fast, she just did threesome and a lot of anal already, when we can see bestiary and golden shower?
bestiary never since patreon doesn't allow it, golden showers are unlikely.

Reactions: jenyabest

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
She just likes sex and what does bestiary mean? Is that where she gets on with her best friend because she is hot I must admit! Oh and trust me golden showers aren't what they are cracked up to be! Especially after a heavy night of drinking!

Uc_User98

Aug 30, 2023
Can anyone tell me from where the game actually starts to diverge in different paths? At what points of the game that the divergences happen for different paths? Can anyone provide brief guidelines? Or, is there any walkthrough pdf available?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me from where the game actually starts to diverge in different paths? At what points of the game that the divergences happen for different paths? Can anyone provide brief guidelines? Or, is there any walkthrough pdf available?
its not diverge its the choices that you take either faithful, cheater, dom or as i find out path where train her husband to open up to the idea for her to show more skin or start to be able to future swinging while he knows about or to cuck him or so.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
From the beginning, the faithful path or cheat, the others a little further on. I mean if Banu isn't completely faithful/cheating from the beginning of the game, he can't see all the scenes involving those paths

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That intern is such a simp, why didn’t he record Banu and Polad in the woods, and then he could have shown it to her at work and say his buddy recorded it and sent it to him and he wants to put it online but if I can stop him from doing it if we can do the same things Polad did to you

• Haha
Reactions: Iskender and cxx

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, so I played this a while back where you could still make Kamil cheat even if Banu is completely faithful. Few updates after that, Kamil can't cheat anymore is Banu is faithful.

Is the new version still like that, or can Kamil cheat again regardless of Banu's morality?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes