Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I think the story chronology is messed up in some routes from little to so much that the story doesn't make any sense.

Also can't seem to unlock malibu "Banu Orders the Servant" scene, I have unlocked all other scenes; would be happy if anyone can guide me.

I don't think there is any pure/romance route because in my opinion it seems to me the most evil route, out of all the routes I found (Cuckold, Cheating - where you can lie about gym sex, Mafia, what are the other routes?); She becomes the typical Disney Evil Stepmom, hellbent on cheating and manipulates husband into Cuckold.
I've answered above about the servant. There is also the good wife route. I don't remember if I just made only good decisions but if Banu stays with Kamil and she is not cheating there is the option to choose the "adventurous"path. At the moment this leads to the start of a cam show with Kamil.

Reactions: jenyabest

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi Iskender I am looking forward to more Bhanu femdom scenes ;). Are you planning to include any femdom scenes in the next update?

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are you planning to include any femdom scenes in the next update?
Will Banu get pregnant at the end of the game?
Yess pregnancy and more femdom scene Will be added.
Btw, please, wishlist the game on steam(this helps its promotion) planning steam release date: 20th October.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yess pregnancy and more femdom scene Will be added.
Nice, I am looking forward to enjoy the femdom scenes :). Dominant Bhanu is awesome :p.
Btw, please, wishlist the game on steam(this helps its promotion) planning steam release date: 20th October.
Sure, I'll definitely do that :)

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
Everything was going great, I liked the game because I could say no to all the attempts to get into the mc's pants and make her to have sex, until the end of the version where I got that forced unavoidable sex scene. Absolute disappointment, the game turned into a total shit.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Everything was going great, I liked the game because I could say no to all the attempts to get into the mc's pants and make her to have sex, until the end of the version where I got that forced unavoidable sex scene. Absolute disappointment, the game turned into a total shit.
Your choice's made, wrong they are! Again you do and see you will....

Reactions: jenyabest

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all Quick question? Is there a way for Banu to keep her job and when she takes the trip with Rina is there a route to where she gets involved in the things she discovered in the mansion and doesn't call Kamil to join her? That part frustrates me that its a perfect time for Banu to have a little fun with Rina and away from Kamil but in the PT I did nothing happened - Rina kind of bitched at them a little and it wasn't long after she loses her job - Also what is the point of flirting with the intern if nothing comes of it and she loses the job? Thank you

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hey all Quick question? Is there a way for Banu to keep her job and when she takes the trip with Rina is there a route to where she gets involved in the things she discovered in the mansion and doesn't call Kamil to join her? That part frustrates me that its a perfect time for Banu to have a little fun with Rina and away from Kamil but in the PT I did nothing happened - Rina kind of bitched at them a little and it wasn't long after she loses her job - Also what is the point of flirting with the intern if nothing comes of it and she loses the job? Thank you
I agree and how come Rina can’t get that piece of shit boss that’s blackmailing Banu fired or drop him off somewhere in the middle of the desert or jungle

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I was looking through the gallery and I wondered how to get some of these unlocked - She orders a servant at the mansion with Rina? she has sex with the instructor? and the rape scene with Ruslan? Polad in the forest? are they obtainable in this update and if so - how do I get them? Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was looking through the gallery and I wondered how to get some of these unlocked - She orders a servant at the mansion with Rina? she has sex with the instructor? and the rape scene with Ruslan? Polad in the forest? are they obtainable in this update and if so - how do I get them? Thank you
yes by making choices right besides polad in forest is forced on latest update (very kinetic novel).

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
Did he post the new game version on steam ? I found the game post the 20th october in there.

Reactions: Зие
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes