schokoballz

Mar 26, 2020
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.

how does it work ? I placed the file in game folder, start the game and go to gallery and the scenes are still locked, help pls

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Man playing this on android sucks it’s hard to click on anything. Also does anyone know how to do the weight lifting mini game on android?

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
how does it work ? I placed the file in game folder, start the game and go to gallery and the scenes are still locked, help pls
I just tried again after removing my persistent save and it worked with no issues. Both secret and replay gallery were both fully unlocked.
1663459143600.png

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
thanks u ! what is the lastest version? v0.6.1 or v0.6.2?
Should be 6.1. When 6.0 was released it was the full update with the exception of animation. V6.1 added the animations. The gallery unlocker unlocks the scenes. The animation update shouldn't effect the gallery unlocker because it doesn't add any additional scenes, just adds more content to the existing scenes

schokoballz

Mar 26, 2020
I just tried again after removing my persistent save and it worked with no issues. Both secret and replay gallery were both fully unlocked.
View attachment 2049691
ok I will have it another try, so all I have to do is just to place the unlocker in the game folder, and then remove the persistent save, then start the game and go to gallery and all scenes will be unlocked automatically ?

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
still doesn't work for me. Do I need to do anything else to unlock the gallery apart from putting the unlocker in the game folder ?
I don't know what your issue is. I removed my persistent save and loaded the game. Gallery is locked.
1663552119214.png

Added gallery unlocker and reloaded the game.
1663552408659.png
You don't have a galleryunlocker.rpyc file that normally gets created from a rpy file after the game is loaded. Did you copy the file while the game was running. Unless you're downloading the incorrect file or it's becoming corrupt. I've tried 3 different times and it's worked and so far no one else is having issues.

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
The game folder consists of photos showing mc having sex with mary can anyone please help me by sharing the save file

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes