GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Wait what?

They were earning 2600+ euros with their 300+ patreons before they hid their earning amount from their Patreon page in December when they last posted.

Scamcstor had over 5000 patreons, earning who knows how much money and dude didn't made anything in years.
Your logic is flawed.
ICSTOR has proved his bad reputation. His main project MC has been being abandoned since 2020, if you have not noticed such an unsignificant detail. Moody and his team has competed almost 40 pecrents of the plot since 2020. Due to the last statement they gonna do another 20 percents of the plot till the end of the month. It’s not bad at all, considering their funds and remuneration. Unlike icstore they do make the proper stuff.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Shouldn't be surprised anymore at this point that Moody isn't on time with his given estimates. It was actually pretty easy to foresee that they won't be done in time for the testing phase, as the Holiday season was just around the corner, so I'd say it's pretty obvious they haven't done anything during that time. Not that anyone could blame them for that, after all it is a Holiday season for a reason.

It is what it is, it comes when it comes and so on. :BootyTime:

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
the mc in this game is the annoying shit ever face is so punchable and the dialogue is unbearable after 2 min it goes like mc to himself (im so dump how did i get myself in this situation, how is this possible, i don't understand, what imma gonna do)
bro who the fuck wrote this dialogue

but the models and renderings are great tho

Reactions: JuniorAT

rainny3101

Sep 18, 2019
Hello guys. I have to use translation software while playing. Because this game does not have a background frame for dialogue, it is difficult to translate. can anyone help me do a textbox patch. special thanks

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes