Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Since October, it has only published a few special renders and previews, such as planned milking.
For me it is unthinkable to follow a game with such a timing of updates.
I throw it into oblivion.
I think you have a rare case of Patreon Fetish if you can just turn a blind eye on the contents and quality of the game and focus soloely on release times.
If you can sustain yourself only on shitty koikatsu/honey select games and V1's who haven't yet been touched by the infamous milkers curse then kudos to you but not all of us were created equal so some of us will unfortunately have to put up with shit like this if we want to see anything more than raw screenshots of a weeb game from 2009 or whatever the dev has to do in order to make it time.

Reactions: sunqian3000

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think you have a rare case of Patreon Fetish if you can just turn a blind eye on the contents and quality of the game and focus soloely on release times.
If you can sustain yourself only on shitty koikatsu/honey select games and V1's who haven't yet been touched by the infamous milkers curse then kudos to you but not all of us were created equal so some of us will unfortunately have to put up with shit like this if we want to see anything more than raw screenshots of a weeb game from 2009 or whatever the dev has to do in order to make it time.
I can't answer because I don't understand what you wrote.
My fault or my translator who exposes me incomprehensible concepts in my language.
Patreon fetish???
and subsequent concepts

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes