milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Moody confirmed on discord that the current beta test is for part 1 of the update.He said the devlog with the release date is coming,that was on wednesday.Do i think part 1 will come out still this month? tbh i doubt it,it would be really surprising if he would for example bring an devlog today and say it will be out in 2 or 3 days.Am i happy about it? no soon it will be 6 months since the last update and we will only get the first part of the update.What i can say for me is if the full update is not out before the end of february(part1 and 2) i think i will stop my support.The communication for this whole update is a mess and my patience is almost gone.
maybe have lauren scene?

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Since the Lauren scenes gave him the most trouble they will most likely be in part 2 although i don't know if all of the Chloe and Lauren scenes are divided like (Chloe all in part1 and Lauren all in part 2) or if they are evenly divided.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Moody confirmed on discord that the current beta test is for part 1 of the update.He said the devlog with the release date is coming,that was on wednesday.Do i think part 1 will come out still this month? tbh i doubt it,it would be really surprising if he would for example bring an devlog today and say it will be out in 2 or 3 days.Am i happy about it? no soon it will be 6 months since the last update and we will only get the first part of the update.What i can say for me is if the full update is not out before the end of february(part1 and 2) i think i will stop my support.The communication for this whole update is a mess and my patience is almost gone.
thx a lot for the insight. communication, that s what is all about. absolutely agree

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
News from Discord: the next update will be released on February 6th.

So, last night Moody had some sort of "mental breakdown" in Discord when he went on a rant about people questioning what's going on with the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, he also shared a special render for us to enjoy:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
so that is lauren event at next update?good new fot

So, last night Moody had some sort of "mental breakdown" in Discord when he went on a rant about people questioning what's going on with the next update:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
so that is lauren event at next update?good new fot
If I'm not mistaken, the first part that gets released on February 6th will have Chloe evennt and then the second part which now according to Moody will be released in the next month or month after that will then have the Lauren event.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

i can feel a real struggle in these words and i have no doubt that all of that is true. me, personally, i never tought of this DEV as a milker, i rather consider him one of the most talented in doing renders and building up sexual tension with all those kinky and foot stuff wich i enjoy tbh. thats the first time he delays so much and maybe the first time he runs in such big problems, so it can be perfectably understandable. but only if you care to explane it. the community was just wondering what was all about. thats it. communication here is key, and you somewhat own it, to those people who supports you and fund your work. im a great fan of the game and of the dev's ideas so i wish him for the better and hope to enjoy the next episode asap.

Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022

Kinda sad that we need to revolt and complain to get some updates but at least we got them :)

JojodoLolo

Jun 5, 2020
i can feel a real struggle in these words and i have no doubt that all of that is true. me, personally, i never tought of this DEV as a milker, i rather consider him one of the most talented in doing renders and building up sexual tension with all those kinky and foot stuff wich i enjoy tbh. thats the first time he delays so much and maybe the first time he runs in such big problems, so it can be perfectably understandable. but only if you care to explane it. the community was just wondering what was all about. thats it. communication here is key, and you somewhat own it, to those people who supports you and fund your work. im a great fan of the game and of the dev's ideas so i wish him for the better and hope to enjoy the next episode asap.
Yeah i agree, the development of this update it's not going well, but i don't see him as milker, at least not yet... It may take some time but the sex scene with Lauren seems close, and this is already a huge plus. Like How many games are being develop for years, with micro updates with generic side characters, or devs like eromersive, lewdlab that even if an update comes out, i'm 100% sure that It will not have sex with the mom for the next 3 updates, meaning next 3 years

KC-5620

Nov 13, 2020
I've been following this game since the first day, I think the Dev is doing OK in giving out updates, even though sometimes there could be delays. I understand Moody's fury. There are always some people who started to ask when's the next update literally 2 days after the latest one.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
He is definitely a milker. I’m not buying this “my card exploded” LIES. He’s probably just sitting doing nothing the whole month with his cum stained money and realized OH SHIT I can’t have to update! So he rushed the part 1 and part 2 will come in 2024.
Do you support him ??

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020

i love this guy. idk why but his mental breakdown is so funny.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes