Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I've been following this game since the first day, I think the Dev is doing OK in giving out updates, even though sometimes there could be delays. I understand Moody's fury. There are always some people who started to ask when's the next update literally 2 days after the latest one.
I don't even see this as a "Breakdown" like people are calling it. There's a lot of people here that naively think that supporting these Devs are like paying for the internet or phone bill. You're supposed to support these guys only if you believe in them and their vision. It's not a "I pay you, you work for me" type situation. There's plenty of historic milkers in this industry and some need to be humbled and called out but to label every other Dev that doesn't work as fast as you want them to a "milker" is bullshit and it's unfair. There's a lot of entitled people here that thinks like this.

These people aren't slaves, they have lives and go through crap just like everyone else does. Again, to the actual milkers out there that exploit the good paying customers, shame on you, but not every Dev is out to get you.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
There's a lot of entitled people here that thinks like this.
So wait, let me get this straight you are entitled to call ppl who say devs are milkers entitled... but those who call devs milkers are not entitled to say devs are milkers cuz then they are entitled if doing so...:WaitWhat:

Also update should've come out in december last year...
Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-28

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the help!
I'm still wondering how u managed to think that Rose is MC's mom? What conversation or scene triggered that? Maybe when MC was banging her over teacher's table while she was talking over phone with her husband and it wasn't MC's dad or stepdad,pretty sure about this.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I'm still wondering how u managed to think that Rose is MC's mom? What conversation or scene triggered that? Maybe when MC was banging her over teacher's table while she was talking over phone with her husband and it wasn't MC's dad or stepdad,pretty sure about this.
i obviously havent played the game, thats why i'm asking

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Any chance this update will be out by the end of the day?
Tell your cosmic coordinate and how long your remaining day is in Sol, Earth hours, then we are able to answer your question.
For help see:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Yeah but i like to know whos the mom first to see if its worth a download
We got it, without an answer you don't download the game, you need to know "who is the mom".

So please accept the same truth as we did already, that you won't download the game in this case.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
We got it, without an answer you don't download the game, you need to know "who is the mom".

So please accept the same truth as we did already, that you won't download the game in this case.
We need Dr. Phil's help to find that out, let's hope he reads this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Xrisoner
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes