Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
I think you should be the hero, a very fitting word for you.
Milk this scammer dev for us pirates and show him honest stealing between brothers!
To become a brother.... you need to share it with us ofc! Do you want to be a real brother? Then show it! What's 25 bucks for a real brotherhood? Nothing right and you can fap for it as well!
I told you to stop listening to this dumb kid update is not even out yet, there is no announcement on discord or on his patreon page :)

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
WELL even i know its out in patreon but there will be some fixes like 7.1, 7.2 so its better to wait for this fixes and play btw its chole's update i think so kind of hard pass for me as i am only interested in lauren as some or many of us r waiting in line for lauren update

Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
WELL even i know its out in patreon but there will be some fixes like 7.1, 7.2 so its better to wait for this fixes and play btw its chole's update i think so kind of hard pass for me as i am only interested in lauren as some or many of us r waiting in line for lauren update
If you wanna wait 3 more months for the lauren update be my guest brother :)

Reactions: Huskyxgood

wdadwwadawd

Feb 21, 2022
i will gladly take chloe over nothing! i love chloe anyways

Reactions: astrax99

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Waiting for someone to share with the homies, if it was 10 bucks i would have done it myself

3.80 star(s) 192 Votes