GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
That statement is a joke. Not even an explanation why there has been such a huge delay AGAIN. I really would like to know what's going on in their minds? To me it feels like they don't give a shit about their patrons and stuff.

First beta testing should've started first week of February. Then there was this "Gods wrath" thing and the dev said it will 100% start end of February and if NOT they will give an immediate update. Three weeks later after another radio silence they choose some discord mod to post what they themselves are not capable of doing and don't mention once of why there has been a huge delay again? Wow. Yes I'm not paying a penny to them but THIS is the reason why I'd never support someone like those devs. There are quite a few devs where I enjoy a game but this inability of being transparent and giving constant updates of what the hell is going on makes me save a lot of money. I should be grateful right? Really asking myself how some of those guys can make a living out of that even though they behave like clowns...
Being out of jokes, I think it’s reckless to spend money for donating devs without at least one successful completion. Indeed, there’s still a chance for a bad luck there, like a icstor case, but in the case of non-reputable dev the chance to spend your money for a gang of bouffant is a huge (

Reactions: Sony676

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm going to be patient. Dev dealt with a huge natural disaster and revamping the game at the same time. That's a lot of work.
My complaint would be that the dev shouldn't give out proposed release dates until he's about a week away. A lot of devs get themselves into trouble when they back themselves into corners like this.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
another dev that milking his supporters.
Never understood why people are so concerned about what other people do with their own money.

I'm going to be patient. Dev dealt with a huge natural disaster and revamping the game at the same time. That's a lot of work.
My complaint would be that the dev shouldn't give out proposed release dates until he's about a week away. A lot of devs get themselves into trouble when they back themselves into corners like this.
Careful, people don't believe anything....but hey, the update will either come out, or it won't, not like anyone here is paying anything for it.

AlexCooper

Feb 21, 2020
This game is one of my all-time favorites, and I'm really sorry that there hasn't been an update for such a long time. Everything about it was perfect for me, the story, the characters, everything.

Never understood why people are so concerned about what other people do with their own money.
I never understood why someone is bothered when something else bothers someone. :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I never understood why someone is bothered when something else bothers someone. :KEK:
It doesn't it was a question :poop:

Hey now, I'm paying attention!

Mostly.

Maybe.

...What's going on in this thread? :unsure:
Not that kind of paying, as in "paying" supporter, as what's going on? You would need to be a paying supporter and ask the dev or hit up their Patreon, sign up on the free tier and message the dev.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being honest, I don’t understand why should anyone pay donations for a very few chances for completing of the game. There are some devs who successfully completed at least one novel despite quite a poor update story. From logical point of view the supporting of reputable developer is more reasonable. Concerning me personally, before prohibition of Russian cards I was patron of motkeys and faerin patron for 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Being honest, I don’t understand why should anyone pay donations for a very few chances for completing of the game. There are some devs who successfully completed at least one novel despite quite a poor update story. From logical point of view the supporting of reputable developer is more reasonable. Concerning me personally, before prohibition of Russian cards I was patron of motkeys and faerin patron for 2 years.
There are also developers who give the option to pay per download. Monthly donations are often not even necessary.

How do you know which ones are the "reputable" developers? I have been following the development of erotic games with great interest for many years, across all genres. This started long before I even joined this forum. It's just a hobby of mine :cool:

Depending on the quality and effort that the respective developers sacrifice during their lifetime and put into the game, development sometimes takes longer, sometimes shorter. There are also fraudsters who stop in the middle, promise their fans the blue of heaven, but then don't go any further. Then something serious happens in a developer's life, so that he is forced to give up the project. As a rule, most times we never know what's going on behind the scenes. We only notice whether a game continues or not.

There is only a certain chance of actually having the full version you want in your hands in the end. We can't change anything about that. We can love a game and support the developer or not. And in the end we might be lucky and get what we want. That`s it.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I cleared completed the game till current update with good path + Sophie sub and Bad Path + Sophie dom. Which one you want?
I had to go back and spend hours just to get that Sophie scene. I think it's the only Dom Sophie scene too. I was hoping for more... Wish I found your file earlier.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I had to go back and spend hours just to get that Sophie scene. I think it's the only Dom Sophie scene too. I was hoping for more... Wish I found your file earlier.
You could have just went to the gallery to get that scene :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes